Important Announcements: Please bid according to descriptions. If you have questions about what items are in a lot, contact us. Please revisit lots daily as descriptions and pictures may be updated. PICKUP IS ON TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY 10AM-7PM Please NOTICE I Changed days.
Internet Premium : 10%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Money Order, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: Accepted methods of payment are: Visa and Mastercard Credit Cards. All purchases will be charged to the credit card used upon registration for this auction on the day of auction unless other payment arrangements are made prior to the auction closing. Cash and personal checks may be accepted for pickup items only if notified and accepted prior to auction closing. Otherwise credit cards on file with Proxibid will be charged. NOTE: We will charge a $3.00 processing fee for each invoice Plus actual shipping charges, insurance, and proof of delivery. Shipping charges are charged separately from the invoiced items once actual shipping is determined. Any items larger than 12" will be taken to the UPS Store in Beckley WV 304.252.0111 and they will call you once your items are ready to ship for your credit card to process. Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Merchandise smaller than 12 inches such as coins, jewelry, or the like will be shipped via USPS. All other items will be taken to the UPS Store in the Cranberry Center (304) Mark or Marci 252-0111 in Beckley, WV for shipping questions of particular items and shipping locations. Purchasers are solely responsible for all shipping and handling charges. Do not bid if you are not willing to pay ALL the shipping charges. WE WILL NOT SHIP ANY ITEMS VIA USPS UNLESS THEY WILL FIT INTO A FLAT RATE PRIORITY BOX. Go to usps.com to see cost for flat rate boxes, sizes. So if you purchase something larger be prepared to pay the UPS shipping charges. $3.00 processing fee will be charged for each box prepared for shipping.
Preview Date & Times: Monday MAY 7th from 5-7pmCheckout Date & Times: Wednesday MAY 9th 10 am - 6:00 pm "ONLY" If you cannot pick up please have someone pickup for you. Send an invoice with them or call to let us know you are sending someone to pickup.Location: 205 Summit Drive, Beckley, WV 25801Driving Directions: 117 Lilly Street Beckley WV 25801
PLEASE READ ALL TERMS OF SALE
PLEASE revisit lots as updates to descriptions may be added as necessary. The auction company tries to list damage and give details when items are re-examined. Please call our office if you have any questions concerning condition of items you are bidding on.
Any bidders with credit cards that are declined on reconciliation day will be charged a $30 processing fee to run another credit card- NO EXCEPTIONS! Wire transfers can be accepted with a charge of $20.00 in addition to your invoice total. We will provide bidders choosing to use wire transfers the necessary information to facilitate the task. If you intend on paying with wire transfer please call in advance so we can get you the information to have the money transferred before picking up.
PICKUP DATE: Due to the busy Auction Season schedule WEDNESDAY MAY 9TH 10 AM TO 6:00 PM ONLY! If you cannot pick up your items please send someone else with written permission and a copy of invoice to do so. If you cannot provide them with an invoice please call us to let us know who you are sending. Please bring your own packing materials, boxes, wrapping, ropes to secure items, etc. Thank You.
1. United Country Riverbend USA has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold "as-is" and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Absolutely NO refunds will be offered. The purchaser is responsible for pickup of items at the designated pickup date(s) and times. For Coins and jewelry or smaller items the auction company can ship via USPS. Shipping and handling costs are the sole expensive of the purchaser. The auction company will take shippable size items to UPS Store in the Cranberry for shipping. Packages will be sent with the proper amount of insurance to cover your merchandise. Should items be broken or lost in shipping that claim will be between YOU and the USPS and NOT the Auction Company.
1. A $3.00 per package handling fee will be charged to all invoices (per box) shipped by the auction company via the US Postal Service. We will only ship small items such as coins and jewelry or items 12 inches or smaller. All other items that require shipping will be taken to the Cranberry Center UPS Store on Eisenhower Drive in Beckley WV. 304.252.0111.
2. FOR ALL BIDDING: There is a 10% Buyer's Premium added to your total purchase.
3. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept wire transfers, Visa and MasterCard ONLY. NO CHECKS FROM ONLINE BIDDERS, unless picking up items and your check must pre approved by the auction staff prior to close of auction.
4. The auction company will have a time set aside for pickup of items purchased at the auction. United Country Riverbend USA will only package, wrap, and ship smaller items. When applicable - No furniture or large items will be shipped by Riverbend USA. It will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser to pickup or have large items shipped such as the furniture. Do not bid unless you are sure you can make arrangements for such shipments. Items will be charged to your credit card on file designated for this auction regardless of whether you are able to pick up or not. So please make sure you are available to pickup your items. Riverbend USA will not be responsible in any way to package, wrap or palletize or in any way prepare large items for shipping.
5. Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email the next business day. All items will be charged to the credit card on file unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to online auction closing time as listed on Proxibid. The invoice you receive on the day after the auction will be used for billing- we will bill the credit card on file designated for this auction. Please check to see that you have all the up to date correct information stored when you register such as credit card info, exp. dates, shipping address, etc.
6. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between United Country Riverbend USA and the bidder throughout any transactions.
7. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchasers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute the proceedings sole and exclusive venue will be heard in Greenbrier County, West Virginia.
8. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
9. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any bids that are not able to be submitted.
10. All sales are final!!!
11. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
12. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service or decline registration to any person.
All announcements made prior to the close of the internet auction take precedence over any and all written, verbal or electronic statements.
This auction company is not liable should the internet service become interrupted. We try our best to make sure of a good connection before the auction starts. However, interruptions do occur at times.
Be sure you know what you are bidding on. We offer NO refunds once the items have been declared SOLD to you.
Please pay close attention to what you are bidding on. If you are not sure please call us 304.667.0735 or 304.890.3368 for questions regarding any of the items being sold.