Internet Premium : 10%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa and MasterCard Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: Accepted methods of payment are: Visa and Mastercard Credit Cards. All purchases will be charged to the credit card used upon registration for this auction on the day of auction. Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: SHIPPING IS VERY EXPENSIVE!! PLEASE CALL IF YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT SHIPPING CHARGES. Merchandise smaller than 12 inches such as coins, jewelry, or the like will be shipped via USPS. All other items will be taken to the UPS Store in the Cranberry Center in Beckley, WV for shipping. Purchasers are solely responsible for all shipping and handling charges. Do not bid if you are not willing to pay ALL the shipping charges as your credit card on file will be charged for the items regardless. Please call Mark or Marci at the UPS Store 304-252-0111
PLEASE NOTE FOR THIS AUCTION A $3.00 HANDLING FEE PER PACKAGE WILL APPLY TO THE PURCHASER FOR ALL SHIPMENTS BY THE US POSTAL SERVICE IN ADDITION TO THE POSTAGE AND INSURANCE CHARGES.Preview Date & Times: 2 HOURS PRIOR TO AUCTIONCheckout Date & Times: ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED ON AUCTION DAY! NO EXCEPTIONS. FACILITIES ARE RENTED BY THE DAY AND MUST BE OUT ON AUCTION DAY.Location: Rt 219 State Fair of WV, Lewisburg WV, WV 24901Driving Directions: RT 219 WV STATE FAIR FACILITIES
PLEASE READ ALL TERMS OF SALE
PLEASE revisit lots as updates to descriptions may be added as necessary. The auction company tries to list damage and give details when items are re-examined. Please call our office if you have any questions concerning condition of items you are bidding on.
Any bidders with credit cards that are declined on reconciliation day will be charged a $30 processing fee to run another credit card- NO EXCEPTIONS! Wire transfers can be accepted with a charge of $20.00 in addition to your invoice total. We will provide bidders choosing to use wire transfers the necessary information to facilitate the task.
1. United Country Riverbend USA has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold "as-is" and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Absolutely NO refunds will be offered. The purchaser is responsible for pickup of items at the designated pickup date(s) and times. For Coins and jewelry or smaller items the auction company will ship via USPS. Shipping and handling costs are the sole expensive of the purchaser. The auction company will take shippable size items to the Post Office for shipping. Packages will be sent with the proper amount of insurance to cover your merchandise. Should items be broken or lost in shipping that claim will be between YOU and the USPS and NOT the Auction Company. Any large items must be picked up on day of auction.
1. A $3.00 per package handling fee will be charged to all items shipped by the auction company via the US Postal Service. We will only ship small items such as coins and jewelry or items 12 inches or smaller.
2. FOR ALL BIDDING: There is a 15% Buyer's Premium added to your total purchase.
3. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept wire transfers, Visa and MasterCard ONLY. NO CHECKS FROM ONLINE BIDDERS, unless picking up items and your check must pre approved by the auction staff prior to close of auction.
4. Due to the building being rented per day ALL Items must be picked up on day of auction. United Country Riverbend USA will only package, wrap, and ship smaller items. When applicable - No furniture or large items will be shipped by Riverbend USA. It will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser to pickup or have large items shipped such as the furniture. Do not bid unless you are sure you can make arrangements for such shipments. Riverbend USA will not be responsible in any way to package, wrap or palletize or in any way prepare large items for shipping.
5. Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email the next business day. All items will be charged to the credit card on file unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to online auction closing time as listed on Proxibid. The invoice you receive on the day after the auction will be used for billing- we will bill the credit card on file designated for this auction.
6. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between United Country Riverbend USA and the bidder throughout any transactions.
7. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchasers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute the proceedings sole and exclusive venue will be heard in Greenbrier County, West Virginia.
8. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
9. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any bids that are not able to be submitted.
10. All sales are final!!!
11. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
12. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service or decline registration to any person.
All announcements made prior to the close of the internet auction take precedence over any and all written, verbal or electronic statements.
This auction company is not liable should the internet service become interrupted. We try our best to make sure of a good connection before the auction starts. However, interruptions do occur at times.
Be sure you know what you are bidding on. We offer NO refunds once the items have been declared SOLD to you.
Please pay close attention to what you are bidding on. If you are not sure please call us 304.667.4140 or 304.890.3368 for questions regarding any of the items being sold.