Internet Premium : 10%Sales Tax : 5% - Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Internet Premium.Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express Visa MasterCard Discover American Express Payment Instructions: A DEPOSIT WILL BE CHARGED TO YOUR CARD FOR 10% OF YOUR REQUESTED CREDIT LINE. Cash, certified check, CC (will have a 3% surcharge, will accept Vist, MC and AM EXP), company check with a bank letter of credit, or wire transfer. Wiring instructions: Piedmont Bank, Statesville, NC 28677, Routing number: 053-112-110 Account number 106-1332. Your payment will be refunded after payment has been completed.Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Please contact the auction house for general shipping and handling information.Preview Date & Times: Monday - Wednesday from 8AM - 5 PM EST. There are some items available for preview in Marion, NC. Details coming soon.Checkout Date & Times: 10% deposit will charged to the CC the day of the sale. Remainder of balence to settled with auctioneer consistant with payment options listed.Location: 4675 E Wilder Road, Bay City, MI Driving Directions:
1. All items unless otherwise stated are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH ALL FAULTS." There are no warranties made by the Auctioneer or the Sellers(s) as to the merchantability or fitness for any specific or particular use.
2. Deposit. See payment instructions under auction info.
3. While the descriptions and information contained in the advertised material for this sale are, to the best of the Auctioneer's knowledge, believed to be correct, all bidders are advised to inspect each item prior to bidding. Auctioneer and Seller(s) will not be responsible for any deletions, discrepancies or inaccuracies. Any announcements made at the sale or auction will take precedence over any previous announcements, advertisements or distributed material.
4. Buyer will be responsible for payment of any applicable taxes as governed by local, county, state or federal law. .
5. The removal period for purchased items will be announced at the sale or auction, cost and responsibility of removal within the removal period remains with the buyer. All items must be removed within the specified removal period or shall be deemed abandoned.
6. In making a bid the buyer agrees to comply with the terms and conditions as herein stated or additional terms as made or distributed at the sale or auction. Failure of the buyer to comply with the terms and conditions will be treated as a breach and the deposit as made will be retained. Further, the Auctioneer may resell any purchased item publicly or privately with the liability for any deficiencies and cost incurred to effect the sale remaining with the buyer.
7. Auctioneer reserves the right to combine single items into lots, add or delete items prior to offering the item individually. Bids which in the opinion of the Auctioneer are not commensurate with the value of the item offered may be rejected. Where there is a reserve on any item(s) Auctioneer shall have the right to bid the same on behalf of the Seller(s).
8. Auctioneer or Seller(s) shall not be held liable for any claims with respect to environmental problems arising out of hazardous materials which may be contained in items sold. Certain pieces of equipment may contain residual chemicals. It is the Buyer's responsibility to safely secure the purchased item in compliance with all applicable governmental safety standards in using, selling and transporting purchased items.
9. It is the responsibility of the buyer to obtain proper licenses where required for the export of any items that are considered controlled commodities; restricted from export outside of the United States without proper export licenses.
10. This sale/auction conforms with and is being conducted in accordance with Section 2328 of the Uniform Commercial Code as well as applicable local, county and state laws.
11. All bidders are advised to inspect each item individually or as a lot during the preview period prior to bidding.
12. Additional Terms and Conditions will be posted and or announced at the sale or auction site