Internet Premium : 18%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Discover Payment Instructions: We accept Visa and Mastercard. Your credit card on file will be charged immediately following the auction. Auction house reserves the right to request a different form of payment (wire transfer or check) for larger amounts.
You will receive two invoices for this auction, first a summary of purchases, 2nd will be final bill including shipping charges and additional fees.
Signing up to bid means the bidder agrees to all terms and conditions outlined in the Auction Details, including agreeing to make their credit card information available to McMillan Brothers Auction, Inc.
Picking up an item must be done within 7 days of the auction, or storage fees will be incurred. Any item left over 30 days will be considered abandoned and McMillan Brothers Auction, Inc. has the right to resell the item to recoup storage fees.
If you have any specific questions about your invoice, please contact the auction house directly at Sales@mcmillanbros.net or call 360.848.9506.Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: We ship via UPS - see above for conditions.Preview Date & Times: Please contact the auction house for preview dates and times.Checkout Date & Times: Please contact the auction house for checkout dates and times.Location: 17713 Dunbar Rd., Mount vernon, WA 98273Driving Directions:
On-line Bidding Terms:
1. McMillan Brothers Auction has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold "AS IS" and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Please call with any questions prior to bidding. YOUR BID IS A CONTRACT TO BUY should you be the winning bidder. Absolutely NO REFUNDS.
2. FOR LIVE INTERNET BIDDING: There is an 18% Buyer's Premium added to the total.
3. All accounts will be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover Cards ONLY. Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums, any taxes. A second billing will be made after items are shipped to include the actual postage/materials plus handling fee (this is a personnel fee). A pre-auction authorization will be performed to establish available credit. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. PLEASE NOTE, A $25 service fee will be charged to all accounts where the credit card on file is declined and a telephone call or other communication by our department is necessary to collect payment. (Please notify us immediately at the conclusion of the auction if you need us to use a card other than the card on file.)
4. Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email.
5. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between McMillan Brothers Auction, Inc. and the bidder throughout any transactions.
6. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 4% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Skagit County, Washington.
7. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser. IF THERE IS AN INTERNET FAILURE during bidding, the auction will continue as normal and the item will be sold to the bidder (live or online) with the highest bid at the point at which the hammer falls.
8. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any "missed" bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer.
9. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Your bid IS A CONTRACT TO BUY should you win.
10. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
11. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person.
12. All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.
All property is sold “AS IS”, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. McMillan Brothers Auction, Inc. may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall McMillan Brothers Auction, Inc. be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. McMillan Brothers Auction, Inc. shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it.
McMillan Brothers Auction, Inc., will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase.
McMillan Brothers Auction, Inc. is providing Internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against McMillan Brothers Auction, Inc. or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. McMillan Brothers Auction, Inc. will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. McMillan Brothers Auction, Inc. Reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.