Personal Property Terms:
Cash,Check,Master Card and Visa,10% buyers premium,18% buyers premium for internet bidders,absentee and phone bids 3 % Discount given for Cashiers Check or Money Order, Please inform auction house within 24 hrs after invoice if you intend to pay with MO or Cashiers Check. Information is subject to change. Absentee Bidding Available. Information is subject to change. All lots are sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. All sales are final. Purchases may be removed upon receipt of payment in full. Buyers assume complete responsibility for care of each purchase at time of sale. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. All statements made prior to the sale of any item take precedence over written material and any prior verbal statements. Not responsible for accidents, thefts, errors or omissions. Items may be added or deleted. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. We believe all items are authentic but do not represent any items to be authentic.
Out of Texas state buyers, Guns Must be shipped to a FFL holder/gun dealer. Straw purchasing is illegal and will not be tolerated. Firearms may be picked up one week after the auction in Midland Texas. No firearm will be shipped or picked up until money has been deposited into our bank account. Condition of firearms are our opinion.Shipping figures will be figured at end of auction. High bidder to pay for all shipping and handling charges.We believe all items are authentic but do not represent any items to be authentic.
ABSENTEE AND INTERNET BIDDING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Internet Bidders please bid fast or leave a absentee bid with proxibid or us. We are going to move Fast at this auction and do not wish to miss any bids. Don't Wait, Don't Hesitate.
1. All persons attending the exhibition, sale or removal of merchandise assume all risks of damage to person or property and specifically release and indemnify Auctions and Services Unlimited(ASU), & Tim Watkins from any liability.
2. All property is sold “AS IS”, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Auctions and Services may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall Auctions and Services be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. If you have any questions about the merchandise, ASK THEM BEFORE BIDDING. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
3. All internet Bidders agree to pay a buyer’s premium equal to Eighteen and One Half Percent (18.%) of the hammer price of each item they purchase. If the hammer price of an item is $100.00, the buyer’s premium will be $18.50 for a total purchase price of $118.50. There is a 3.% discount for cash payments(MOney Order or Cashiers Check). Under state law, sales tax will be collected on this amount if you are a resident of Texas.
4. Internet bidders who do not inspect the items in person understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Auctions and Services shall endeavor to describe, in detail, each item and any pertinent information about it. Auctions and Services will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold AS-IS and that they may not return any item they purchase for any reason accept an intentional and material misrepresentation of the item itself made by Auctions and Services . Bidder’s sole remedy in the event of an intentional and material misrepresentation of an item shall be to return the item, at their expense and in the same condition in when sold. If Auctions and Services agree that the item was materially and intentionally misrepresented Auctions and Services will refund the Bidder’s purchase price to him/her. Bidder agrees that under no circumstances whatsoever will Auctions and Services ever be liable to any bidder for an amount greater than the purchase price of the item they purchased.
5. This is a Live Auction that features internet bidding. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Auctions and Services or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. Auctions and Services will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction closes. Auctions and Services reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
6. The auctioneer shall advance the bidding at his own discretion. AUCTIONS AND SERVICES UNLIMITED may withdraw any item before or during the auction. Should a tie or a dispute arise between two bidders, the auctioneer may, at his discretion, reopen the bidding until the property is sold. From time to time AUCTIONS AND SERVICES UNLIMITED may accept items with reserves prices. The Auctioneer will announce if there is a reserve before the bidding begins, he will announce if the reserve is or is not met. The record of the auction made by AUCTIONS AND SERVICES UNLIMITED shall be conclusive.
7. AUCTIONS AND SERVICES UNLIMITED reserves the right to charge the Bidder’s credit card the full amount of any or all of Bidder’s pre or live bids at any time. When the auctioneer says, “sold” Bidder assumes full responsibility for the merchandise. Everything MUST be paid for in full at the conclusion of the auction. Payment shall be made in cash or certified funds. We also accept payments with VISA, MasterCard OR American Express. There is a 3.5% discount for cash payments. Checks of any kind must be accompanied by an irrevocable bank letter of credit guaranteeing payment to AUCTIONS AND SERVICES UNLIMITED and approved at least 24 hours in advance of the auction. If a check accepted by AUCTIONS AND SERVICES UNLIMITED is returned for any reason bidder agrees that AUCTIONS AND SERVICES UNLIMITED may re-present it in person or electronically and collect the amount of the check as well as the highest service charges and fees allowed under Texas law.
If paying by cash or certified check with a bank letter of credit, Buyer shall bring payment to the auction location during load out. Load out is at the auction site, 1009 W Industrial Midland Texas the Monday after the auction ends from 11:30 AM – 4:00 PM. Any amount left unpaid shall accrue interest at the highest rate allowed under Texas state law. Unless exempted by law, the purchaser shall pay all applicable taxes. Bidder agrees to indemnify AUCTIONS AND SERVICES UNLIMITED against any claim if sales tax is not collected on Bidder’s purchases. Bidder agrees to not stop payment on any check paid to AUCTIONS AND SERVICES UNLIMITED. Bidder further agrees that under no circumstances will he/she initiate a chargeback on his/her credit card. Title to the merchandise transfers to Bidder only when Bidder’s payment has been honored.
8. All property shall be removed from the premises by the Bidder at her/his own risk and expense within the time period announced. ALL MERCHANDISE PURCHASED AT THIS AUCTION MUST BE REMOVED BY THE MONDAY AFTER THE AUCTION ENDS AT 4:00 PM UNLESS SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE WITH AUCTIONS AND SERVICES UNLIMITED. ITEMS NOT REMOVED BY THIS TIME WILL HAVE A CHARGE OF $10 PER LOT, PER DAY ADDED AND MAY BE FORFEITED. Professional shipping is available. Please email us with any questions at Watkins@planetlink.net. Bidder shall have no claim to merchandise not removed by the above date.
9. Bidder agrees that this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Texas and hereby grants sole jurisdiction and agrees to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of a court of subject matter jurisdiction located in Midland County Texas. Bidder agrees and grants that service of process on them may be obtained by mailing a certified letter, containing a summons, postage prepaid, to them at the address they provided to register. Should a dispute arise between AUCTIONS AND SERVICES UNLIMITED and Bidder, Bidder waives any right to a trial or hearing in a court of law and agrees to settle the dispute through binding arbitration in Midland County Texas.
10. AUCTIONS AND SERVICES UNLIMITED may refuse a buyer’s number to anyone for any reason. Bidder agrees to provide any identification AUCTIONS AND SERVICES UNLIMITED may request including but not limited to: drivers license, photocopies of credit cards, Social Security card or US Passport. Bidder agrees to comply with any stated additional terms or conditions associated with particular items.
11. We want you to be happy with your purchases. If you have questions about the merchandise, the time to ask questions is well in advance of the live auction. No returns are allowed. Thank you for your patron
Tim Texas Auctioneer License