Internet Premium : 20%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa and MasterCard Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: We accept Visa and MasterCard only. A 20% online buyer's premium will be added to all sales conducted via Proxibid. There will be no sales tax charged for online sales. You will be invoiced after the shipping and handling fees have been completed. At that time an automated invoice will be generated, and sent. No action is required, your cedit card on file will be charged. All packages will be shipped no later than 4 business days after the credit card has been accepted.Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Shipping will be charged actual shipping charges. Handling charges on small items only are $2.50 per lot not to exceed $15.00 (small lots of jewelry, coins & collectibles only). Large groups of glassware, will be a charge of $2.50 for every piece of glass in the lot, if there are 10 pcs of glassware in the lot, handling will be $25.00. Pottery & China will be charged $5.00 per lot for one piece only, if there are more than 1 piece of pottery or china, the charge will be $5.00 for every piece of pottery or china. For all prints and pictures there is a $10.00 each handling fee, plus the cost of the box. I do not ship furniture!!! If you are not sure regarding shipping please call before bidding. Preview Date & Times: Preview is alway 3:00 pm auction day!!!!Checkout Date & Times: Check out for sale attendees is done at the end of sale. On-line buyers will be checked out after shipping and handling charges are completed. Usually the Monday following the sale. Your credit card on file will then be charged. Location: 812 N. Vermilion, Danville, IL 61832Driving Directions: Take 74 to the Gilbert Street or Rte. 1 exit (north), go approximately 2.3 miles to Fairchild street, turn right at the light (east) go to the first light (Vermilion) turn right again, we are located at the building just south of CVS, use the back pa
1. Bidding on items indicates acceptance of the following terms:
2. A 20% buyer’s premium will be added to the hammer price on each lot sold.
3. All lots are sold “AS IS” and all sales are final. Neither we, nor the consignor are responsible for the accuracy of any printed or verbal descriptions.
4. The auctioneer has the sole right to settle disputed bids and decide whether or not to re-offer the lot.
5. The record of sale kept by the auction house will be take as final in the event of any dispute.
6. Some lots carry reserves. This is a confidential minimum set by the consignor and the auction house below, which a lot will not sell.. If there is a reserve price on any lot the auctioneer may bid on behalf of the seller.
7. Absentee bids will be executed when possible as a convenience to our clients. Judd’s Auction Gallery, Inc. will not be held responsible for any errors or failures to execute bids. Payment is due upon receipt of invoice. Judd’s Auction Gallery does not provide a shipping service, but can offer contact information for recommended shipping firms.
8. Items may be withdrawn at any time prior to the offering of each lot.
9. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject opening bid that, in his opinion, is not commensurate with the value of the lot.
10. Payment must be made at the end of the sale unless prior arrangements have been made. Judd’s Auction Gallery accepts cash, certified checks and money orders. Personal checks may be accepted if credit has been established with us. We also accept Visa or MasterCard.
11. All purchases must be paid for and removed the day of the sale. A storage fee will apply for any item left one week after the sale ends. The rate will be $20.00 per day, no exceptions!!!!!!
12. Any unresolved disputes arising from bidding and/or the purchase of items from Judd’s Auction Gallery will be resolved through binding arbitration before a professional mediator not through the courts. In any case Judd’s Auction Gallery will never be liable for more than a refund of the purchase price.