Terms of the Online Auction
All sales made only in accordance with these terms. Please read them carefully. By registering to bid, or placing a bid, you accept and agree to abide by these terms. Periodic Announcements, take precedence.
1. BUYERS PREMIUM & TAXES -A Fifteen percent (15%) buyer’s premium will be added to each successful bid. Kansas sales tax will be collected on items sold or shipped to Kansas bidders, including tax on shipping charges. There is no sales tax on out of state absentee bid purchases or shipping. Absentee buyers are responsible for complying with their home state tax requirements.
FEDERAL EXCISE TAX: ATF requires that all new ammunition inventory and new gun inventory being sold for the manufacturer is taxed at a rate of eleven percent (11%). This tax will be accessed to all new gun & ammunition inventory purchases. This tax does not apply to used guns, display guns, test guns, new barrels, new choke tubes, assorted inventory, trade names, etc. Even if you have a resale tax certificate, excise tax will be collected.
2. PAYMENT - Payment may be by Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover or Debit Card.
3. BIDDING – Bidding will be in the posted increments. In this auction we have lotted items individually and in multiples. In a multiple item lot, the item will be sold times the money or times the bid, same thing. Example: Lot: 34-2 X $ -Hastings- Browning BPS, 12 ga, 24” Paradox, blue barrel, scope mount - 2 barrels - Slug Barrel, 3" chamber w/muzzle brake. Fits all BPS 12 ga receivers except 3 1/2 Invector Plus - Stock #1392H40 - $520 MSRP
So, if you bid $150, your bid is $300. (2 X 150=300) If the Lot has 4 X $ and you bid $125, then your bid is $500. (4 X $125=$500) Please be aware – NO REFUNDS!!!
Some Lots are marked Lot of 6 or 12 or 24, etc. These are sold all for one money, not times the money - All 6 items for $25.00 etc. or all 24 items in the lot for $80.00, etc... You’ll see this in the choke tube portion of the auction.
All lots are subject to extended bidding beyond the close time.
4. AS IS / WHERE IS - Items in this auction are sold as is, where is, with no guarantee whatsoever. Guns and ammunition are specifically NOT warranted for shooting. Any used firearm should be inspected by a competent gunsmith for safety, function, and proper ammunition type before attempting to fire. Any description of mechanical function or condition does NOT mean the gun has been inspected or Okayed for shooting. Ammunition of unknown origin should not be fired, and the ammunition in this sale is sold for salvage of components or as collectibles only.
5. Accuracy of descriptions is not guaranteed. Although we do our best to provide good descriptions, and enjoy a good reputation in this regard, no portion of any description is guaranteed. Such qualities as condition, age, origin, historical attribution, quality, originality, measurement, significance, percentage of finish, alteration, restoration, and estimated value are opinion only, and are not guaranteed.
6. Limited right to contest sale for bidders in case of mis-identification of item. If an bidder believes that a gun’s make & model has not been correctly identified, he may notify the auctioneer in writing stating his objections, and request permission to return the item for review by the auctioneer as to the accuracy of the identification. Such notice must be received by the auctioneer no later than 21 days after sale date. If the auctioneer, in his sole judgment, agrees that the make or model of the description has been substantially mid-identified, he will refund the purchase price, including buyer’s premium, but not the shipping. All shipping costs borne by the buyer.
7. SHIPPING & REMOVAL - Purchase is final upon the conclusion of the auction and the pronouncement or notice of "sold". On most items, Kull’s Old Town Station will pack & ship for you if you wish, at your expense & risk. Basic shipping charges inside the continental U.S. are expected to be:
Barrel Purchases: $15.00 for the first barrel and 5.00 per barrel up to 12.
Long gun purchases: $40 per long gun, $20 for each additional that can be packed in the same box.
Ammunition Purchases: 20.00 for the first case and 10.00 per case up to 3.
Chokes: Will Vary, 5.00 minimum
Modern long gun purchasers may pick up guns at our location, both in and out of state residents. Modern Long gun purchasers that cannot pick up from our location: Federal law requires all long guns be shipped to a FFL dealer for transfer. Please fax your FFL info when registering and it will speed up the process. When faxing, please include YOUR NAME & BID NUMBER. Fax # 785-862-8811. Shipping prices may vary based on insured value, destination, method & packaging. Shipping charges for the most part, will be billed at the same time your auction purchases are charged. Shipping questions contact Chance@ArmsBid.com We WILL NOT SHIP: loose or reloaded ammo, primers, powder, unusually bulky or heavy or odd shaped items. ALL INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS OF FIREARMS OR RELATED MATERIAL MUST BE ARRANGED THROUGH YOUR EXPORTER BY YOUR ARRANGEMENTS & AT YOU’RE RISK & EXPENSE. *** NO EXCEPTIONS ***
8. SALE OF FIREARMS - All sales of firearms will be in strict compliance with all firearms laws & regulations.
MODERN FIREARMS - Marked “FFL” or “C&R FFL” in catalog. Kull Auction & Real Estate Company is a Federal Firearms Licensed dealer (FFL), and you can purchase these guns the same way you would from a gun shop. Live bidders may fill out the required form 4473, and get an instant FBI NICS background check by phone at the auction after you pay. If your NICS background check clears, as is usually the case, you can take the guns the same day. If there is a NICS delay, you will need to come back after NICS clears you.
* Modern long guns can be sold live at the auction to residents of most states.
* Out of state bidders can have guns shipped to FFL dealers in their home town. Most gun shops will receive these for you and legally transfer them to you for a modest fee. You will need to have them send Kull Auction Co. a signed copy of their FFL with your name, noting it is for your purchases.
FFL LICENSEES - FFL Dealers are welcome to bid & buy, and we expect there will be bargains in this sale that can be money-makers for you. You will need a signed copy of your FFL for Kull Auction Co., the transferee for this sale (if you already have one on file with Old Town Station, you will need another for Kull Auction).
If you are the successful bidder, your total price will be the gavel price Plus the Buyer’s Premium, plus any applicable taxes, plus shipping.