Internet Premium : 18% Cash Payment Discount: 3% Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Check, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: Buyers making their purchases via ProxiBid will have their credit card charged on Thursday, August 13 at noon (EST) unless prior arrangments are made. Please contact Danhauer Auction Group via email at email@example.com to make other arrangments. All payments must be received within 24 hours of the close of the auction. Currency Type: USD Shipping Instructions: All items must be removed by the removal time listed on the individual online auction page. No assets will be removed before the auction is finished and payment is made in full. Removal is at the expense, risk and liability of the buyer.
The approved shipper/rigger for the Martin Printing auction is ICS Rigging. Please contact Marc Attaway at (678) 858-1662. Preview Date & Times: Contact Auction Company Checkout Date & Times: Thursday, August 13 through Thursday, August 20, 2009. 9 am to 4 pm. Location: 100 Powdered Metal Drive, North Haven, CT 06473 Driving Directions:
Terms and Conditions –ProxiBid Online Only Auction
1. This is an online timed auction only. There will be no live auction portion of this auction event. All bids must be placed online via www.proxibid.com.
2. It is the responsibility of the bidder to read and understand all auction information prior to bidding. By registering, the bidder has agreed to all terms and condition, shipping and removal instructions, payment terms, and Proxibid terms and conditions.
3. All items are sold “as is – where is,” with no guarantees or warrantees expressed, implied or otherwise. Although obtained from sources deemed reliable, the auctioneer makes no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of the information herein contained. Bidders are encouraged to thoroughly inspect the items on which they intend to bid prior to the start of the auction. It is the bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, value or any determinative factor of the auction items. Failure of any bidder to inspect the auction items will not constitute grounds for any claim or demand for adjustment, refund or withdrawal of bids.
4. Absolutely no items will be removed before the conclusion of the auction and payment is made in full. Auction is subject to additions, deletions and substitutions.
5. Payment is due within 24 hours of receiving an invoice via cash, certified check, personal or company check with a Bank Letter Guaranteeing Payment, Visa or MasterCard.
6. A buyer’s premium of 18% will be added to all invoices. A 3% discount will be given for cash or cash equivalent payments.
7. All items must be removed by the removal time listed on the individual online auction page. No assets will be removed before the auction is finished and payment is made in full. Removal is at the expense, risk and liability of the buyer. Any buyer or buyer’s agent bringing equipment into the facility to remove assets must have a Certificate of Liability Insurance on file with Danhauer Auction Group in the amount of One Million Dollars ($1,000,000) per incident. If the person picking up and removing equipment from an auction or sale location will be someone other than the registered bidder at that sale, the registered bidder must establish that person/ company as an "Authorized Agent" by completing an “Agent Release Form”. Please contact Danhauer Auction Group if you will be using a third party to move your assets.