Internet Premium : 18%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express Visa MasterCard Discover American Express Payment Instructions: We will honor most returns. 100% customer satisfaction is a priority. We will only pay shipping one way though. If it is entirely our mistake, we will pay for the return. Auctions are generally an AS IS basis and a very good reason may be needed to send a coin back in. Due diligence is expected from all bidders. If you have a question about any lot, please call before placing a bid. Thank you for bidding with Midwest Coins!Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Purchases will be shipped Monday-Friday. Shipping & Handling charges will be billed to the credit card used upon registering for this auction. Insurance is automatically added to ALL purchases. We will send all packages over $750.00 by REGISTERED MAIL. SHIPPING OCCURS WITHIN 10 CALENDAR DAYS.Preview Date & Times: Please check our catalog. PLEASE INSPECT AND READ THE TERMS AND AGREEMENTS. If you live in our area you can view all lots from M-F from 10-5 and Sat. 10-2Checkout Date & Times: Upon receipt of payment, shipping usually occurs within 7-10 days.Location: 811 Main Street #2, Keokuk, IA 52632Driving Directions: Most auctions are online only. We do take phone in bids and absentee bids. We have an internet kiosk if you do not have computer access in the store where you can register and leave bids.
Terms and Conditions- ***PLEASE READ*** 100% Customer Satisfaction assured!
2) It is the responsibility of the bidder to read all auction information prior to bidding. By registering, the bidder has agreed to all conditions including, but not limited to, Proxibid Terms and Conditions, Midwest Antiques & Collectibles Terms and Conditions, Shipping and Removal Instructions, Payment Terms and Instructions set for this auction.
3) The bidding for the timed auction works like absentee bidding. You bid the maximum amount that you are willing to pay for an item, and the computer will enter bids on your behalf up to your maximum amount.
4) Bidding for all items closes at the same time. Any item receiving a bid in the last five minutes of the auction will automatically extend the bidding on that item. This will continue until all bidding ceases on that item.
5) All items are sold “as is, where is” without warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by the seller or the auctioneer. Item descriptions and conditions have been derived from sources believed to be correct, however they are not guaranteed by the seller or the auctioneer. The failure of any bidder to inspect, or to be fully informed as to the condition of the property, will not constitute grounds for any claim or demand for adjustment or withdrawal of bid.
6) It is the bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value, or any other determinative factor.
7) All transactions are between the buyer and the seller. The auctioneer is acting only as the seller’s agent.
8) (18%) Buyer Premium will be added to all purchases.
9) Sales tax, property tax and registration fees on any vehicle are the responsibility of the buyer to be paid directly to the appropriate government agency.
10) Iowa residents will be responsible for paying state and local sales tax on all other personal property purchases.
11) Bidder agrees that under no circumstances will he/she initiate a chargeback on his/her credit card.
12) Any bidder whose credit card is declined will be charged a $30 processing fee to run an additional credit card.
13) All purchases must be paid for, in full, prior to shipping of any items from the auction site.
14) Purchases will be shipped Monday-Saturday.
Shipping & Handling charges will be billed to the credit card on file with Proxibid. Insurance is automatically added to purchases over $100.00
You may contact us for shipping information.
*Please note all lots will be subject to seller confirmation.