Internet Premium : 20%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Check, Money Order, and Pay Pal Visa MasterCard Discover American Express Payment Instructions: Invoices for this auction will include combined postage for multiple purchases. Postage and insurance must be manually calculated after the sale for the entire group of purchases.Emails will be sent to proxibidders after the end of auction letting them know they have won an item,initial total,email may not include buyers fee,postage and handling charges we will send invoices . We do not charge Credit card info on file unless you request us to or untill after auction is over.Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Buyer pays shipping to include $1 per lot handling.Estimated at USPS Rates to include insurance and delivery confirmation.Preview Date & Times: Please contact the auction house for preview dates & times.Checkout Date & Times: Please contact the auction house for checkout dates & times.Location: 213 East Main Street, Ottumwa, IA 52577Driving Directions: 213 East Main Street Ottumwa,Iowa 52501
TERMS OF SALE
1. Invoices for this auction will include combined postage for multiple purchases. Postage and insurance will be manually calculated after the sale for the entire group of purchases. If you have important questions, please feel free to call us at 1(641)684-6006.
2. This is a public auction and mail bid sale conducted by a licensed and bonded auctioneer. There will be a 20% Buyer’s Fee added to all invoices. There will be a 5% discount to floor bidders as well as people paying by cash, check, or money order through the internet. The auctioneer may open bidding at a reasonable price on each lot, usually 5 or 10% above the second highest mail bid, and may set bidding increments as he deems necessary. The auctioneer’s
decisions are final. In the event of a cataloguing error the auctioneer will announce the correction
and the lot will be sold subject to that correction. The auctioneer, at his discretion may drop all
mail bids from lots which have a major cataloguing error. All lots will be sold in numerical sequence,
bids must be for whole lots as no lots will be broken.
3. Lots will be sold to the highest bidder with absentee bids taking precedence over an identical floor bid or internet bidder.
In case of identical floor bids, the earliest mail bid received will be awarded the lot. Absentee bids will be
treated as limits, wherever possible, depending on other mailbids and on floor activity, lots will be
purchased for bidders for less than the submitted bid. McKee Coins, Inc. reserves the right to refuse
any bid not felt to be made in good faith. Bids for a small fraction of the catalog estimates may or may
not be honored.
4. Grading, which is subjective, and other adjectival descriptions are the opinion of the cataloguer unless
otherwise stated and no warranty, expressed or implied, is made since these opinions can and do vary
among experts. No lots may be returned by mail bidders without advance written permission and any
request must be made within 3 days of receipt of the coins. Any coin removed from the original packaging
or holder is considered sold! All sales are final 30 days after the conclusion of the sale.
5. All sales are strictly for cash in U.S. dollars, drawn on a U.S. Bank or via U.S. World Money order.
Anyone wishing to purchase lots through the mail bids in Iowa will also be charged sales tax, postage, and handling unless otherwise exempt. We will accept credit cards via the telephone, however their will be a 3.5% additional charge for this service. We also accept Pay Pal.
6. Floor bidders are expected to pay for and pick up their lots at the end of the sale or at our place of
business within the next three days following the sale.
7. Postage for coins is estimated at $5 and handling fee of ($1 per @ item) items will be shipped insured with delivery confirmation. Absentee bidders will receive an invoice detailing their successful bid and shipping charges. Payment must be made within five days of receipt of notification and lots will be mailed after payment in full has been made.
8. Bids on behalf of corporations must be personally guaranteed by one or more of the principals. Each
bidder is responsible for his bids; he cannot claim to act for a third party.
9. A financial charge of 1 1/2% per month (18% per annum) will be added to invoices unpaid after 15 days
from the date of the auction. There also will be a one time charge of $10 for items held for over thirty days
to cover clerking and filing fees. The buyer is responsible for attorney and other judicial fees and expenses
involved in collection of outstanding invoices.
10. Bidders unknown to McKee Coins, inc. must establish references prior to the auction, or deposit 25% of
the bids submitted in the first sale. This deposit will be applied to the successful bids, with overage refunded
and differences billed.
11. Foreign bidders are responsible for customs or other regulations. All pacakges sent to countries outside of the U.S. must be sent with tracking information, insurance, and return receipt requested. Errors in bidding are the sole
responsibility of the bidder. Mailbidders should check their bid sheets carefully. The accompanying estimates
are for general guidance only and are not limits or reserves, actual prices may exceed or be only a fraction of these estimates.
12. The numbering system and catalog values on general issues of U.S. currencies have been borrowed from
Robert Friedberg’s reference on this material. C.D.N. where used, comes from various issues of the
past year’s Coin Dealer Newsletter bid prices. Other estimates are based on my personal experience and
should prove be a fairly accurate consensus of the market.
13. Iowa no longer collects Sales Tax on Coins, Gold, Silver, & Bullion items, however if you purchase other types of items and reside within Iowa, 7% sales tax will be collected on those items.
14. Please take note! Our minimum mail bidding increment is $1.00. If bids are received with fractions of less than this amount they will be rounded down to the nearest dollar and will subject to competition from prior bids received for the rounded amount.
15. Bidding in this auction, whether in person or by mail, constitutes full acceptance by the bidder of the
foregoing terms of sale.
16. Credit cards are accepted via the telephone . We will accept Pay Pal payments too!!!!
17. We will invoice your total auction wins within 7 days after last auction session via paypal payment request or email.. PLEASE BE PATIENT!!!
18. You may wait until all five sessions have been concluded to pay for your items. You will be contacted via e-mail at that time.
19. All items will be sent within 30 days of the last session of the auction.
20. If you can not live with these terms, please do not bid on the items. AGAIN, REMEMBER 20% BUYER'S FEE WITH A 5% DISCOUNT FOR CASH, CHECK, MONEY ORDERS, OR CASHIER'S CHECKS. TO INSURE THAT WE HAVE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION YOU MAY CALL US AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU CHOOSE AT 1(641)684-6006. Thank you, Owen McKee
Thank You, Owen C. McKee