Important Announcements: Click Here to View Our Auction Brochure
Internet Premium : 5%Payment Options: Check, Money Order, and Wire TransferPayment Instructions: Internet Bidders will be Required to Tender a $20,000 Negotiable Deposit to Boone Central Title escrow account by October 14, 2010 in the form of a certified check or by wire transfer. The Deposit shall Apply to the Purchase Price. Additional Deposit may be Required at the Conclusion of the Auction to Equal at least 10% Down. Deposits will be Refunded to Unsuccessful Bidder(s) Via Express Mail on Tuesday, October 19, 2010. Please call Claudia at 573-442-0139 x 3026 prior to sending a certified check or to make a wire transfer. Please send all deposits to Boone Central Title, Attn.: Claudia, 601 E Broadway, Ste 102, Columbia, MO 65201.Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: N/APreview Date & Times: Viewing Day: Saturday, September 18, 2010
Guitar Mansion from 10am to 12pm and Baker Plantation from 1:30pm to 3:30 pmCheckout Date & Times: Please contact the auction house for checkout dates & times.Location: 2815 Oakland Gravel Rd, Columbia, MO 65202Driving Directions: Directions to GUITAR MANSION, 2815 Oakland Gravel Road, Columbia, MO—From intersection of Paris Road (Rte. B) and Vandiver Drive, go north on Oakland Gravel Road for 1/2 mile. Property on left.
Directions to BAKER PLANTATION, 60 Booneslick Rd, Danville, MO—At I-70 Danville Exit #170, go 1 mile east on north service road. Or from I-70 New Florence Exit #175, travel 3 miles west on north service road.
This Sale will be Governed in Accordance with the Applicable Laws of the Commonwealth of Missouri. The Exclusive Venue for Any Controversy or Claim Between the Parties will be in Boone and Montgomery Counties, Missouri. All Bidders Consent to Venue. All Internet Bidders Agree to Abide by Consent to Venue. All Internet Bidders Agree to Abide by the Full Terms of Sale as Announced prior to the Auction.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AUCTION
1. These properties will be offered as two parcels. These are absolute auctions and the final, winning bid will constitute a binding contract between the Buyer(s) and the Sellers. Conduction of the auctions and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of United Country Missouri Land & Home and/or the auctioneers. The successful bidder must enter into a purchase agreement the day of the auctions immediately following the conclusion of the bidding for each auction parcel.
2. Property is sold “AS IS - WHERE IS” and Buyer(s) should take time to examine these properties thoroughly and rely on their own judgment. Any inspections conducted before the auctions are the sole responsibility of the potential buyer(s). Auctioneers, United Country Missouri Land & Home or its agents are not responsible for any representation made by Sellers or their employees and are not responsible for accidents on the sale property should any occur.
3. The acreages are approximate and taken from county assessor’s records, and the best available information from the Sellers.
4. All mineral rights owned by the Sellers will be conveyed to the Buyer(s).
5. The sale of these properties are subject to zoning and any and all easements of record.
6. Buyer(s) and Sellers will enter into a standard format Contract for the Sale of Real Estate for the parcels bought and sold on the day of auctions. Contracts will call for a 10% down payment in the form of a personal or corporate check, cashier’s check with the balance of the purchase price due (which will include the balance of the purchase price plus a 4% buyer’s premium) in certified funds, on or before the 18th day of November, 2010. Contracts will contain no financing or inspection contingencies and Buyer(s) must have their financing and make their own inspections prior to bidding at the auctions. Escrow payments will be made payable to “Boone Central Title Company” and closings will be handled by Boone Central Title Company, Columbia, Missouri. Sellers will furnish title insurances in the amount of the selling prices and deliver titles by General Warranty Deed. Buyer(s) will be responsible for their own mortgage policies of title insurance (if applicable). The 2010 taxes will be pro rated at closings. Customary closing fees will apply to both Sellers’ and Buyer’s transactions. Informational title commitments reflecting the public records will be made available for potential buyer(s) for review on day of auctions or, by request, earlier.
INTERNET BIDDERS: Internet Buyers will be responsible for a 5% premium of the sales price at closing. Neither the Auctioneer, United Country Missouri Land & Home, their Agent's, nor the Sellers are responsible for dropped communication because of poor line condition.
Internet Bidders will be Required to Tender a $20,000 Negotiable Deposit to Boone Central Title escrow account by October 14, 2010 in the form of a certified check or by wire transfer. The Deposit shall Apply to the Purchase Price. Additional Deposit may be Required at the Conclusion of the Auction to Equal at least 10% Down. Deposits will be Refunded to Unsuccessful Bidder(s) Via Express Mail on Tuesday, October 19, 2008. Please call Claudia at 573-442-0139 x 3026 prior to sending a certified check or to make a wire transfer. Please send all deposits to Boone Central Title, Attn.: Claudia, 601 E Broadway, Ste 102, Columbia, MO 65201.
Announcements made by United Country Missouri Land & Home and/or their auctioneers during the time of the sales take precedence over any previously printed materials or any other oral statements made.