Internet Premium : 15%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa and MasterCard Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: A valid credit card is required to bid at this auction. We accept MasterCard and Visa. Your credit card on file will be immediately charged following the auction.Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Please contact the auction house for general shipping and handling information.
Contact Auctioneer Bruce Bieri @ (920) 572-4000 or Gene @ (920) 982-3353 between the hours of 3-9 PM (CST) for assistance in scheduling shipping or hauling arrangements.Preview Date & Times: Please contact Gene @ (920) 982-3353 to schedule previewCheckout Date & Times: Please contact the auction house for checkout dates & times.Location: N4606 Struck Road, New London, WI 54961Driving Directions: From Highway 54: 3 miles east of New London, WI on Highway 54 to Bronnin Road, south 1 mile to Struck Road to auction site. Watch for JONES AUCTION signs.
ONLINE AUCTION: COLLECTIBLE CARS, VINTAGE CAR PARTS and PERSONAL PROPERTY AUCTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
READ CAREFULLY AND COMPLETELY
1. Online bidding begins at 12:00 PM CT on November 7th. This is a Public Auction. Bidders must provide a valid Driver License number to register online to bid.
Inspection times: Contact Gene @ (920) 982-3353 to schedule preview.
2. Payment will be processed on the morning of the following day (November 8th). An email confirmation & paid invoice will be emailed to buyer confirming process of payment. Payment by VISA, MC. Paid invoice will be required to remove purchases. Charges will be paid with the credit card that is submitted at registration. Buyers should be available by cell phone (or other phone number provided to auction company) in the event that payment cannot be processed. Payment must be received by 4:00 PM CT November 8th, 2009.
3. A 15% Internet Buyer's Premium will be added to lot #'s 101-149 (Vintage Car Items) and a 13% Internet Buyer's Premium will be added to lot #'s 150-157 (Collectible Cars) for each item purchased via online bidding through Proxibid.
4. All items in the auction are being sold, "as is, where is" without warranties or guarantees of any type and with all faults. AUCTIONEER AND SELLER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Bidders should rely solely on their own inspection of all items prior to the sale and should satisfy themselves as to the usefulness and value of each item. Any statement in the description regarding the items to be sold should be considered a guide and guide only. Any error in description does not relieve the buyer or his agent of their responsibilities.
5.Removal: Bidders will be responsible to make arrangements for removal of purchases. Any concerns regarding removal should be addressed to Auctioneer 72 hours prior to the end of the auction. Seller and Auctioneer must approve any exceptions to this deadline in writing. Buyers assume all responsibility for packing, removal, transportation and handling of purchases. Bidders will be responsible for providing their own loading equipment and labor. Please start removal as early as possible.
6. Seller, Auctioneer and buyer expressly agree that Buyer is responsible for and agrees to indemnify Seller, Auctioneer and their respective affiliates for any and all damages (whether based on contract, tort, warranty, negligence, strict liability or any other legal theory, and including special, incidental and consequential damages), losses, expenses, attorney's fees, court costs, etc., that arise out of or result from the removal, possession or use of any items purchased at auction, or any other claim regarding the use or possession of any asset purchased at auction.
7. The Auctioneers will not be responsible for property acquired that is not removed within the time period allowed. Any item not removed on time will be deemed abandoned. Buyer accepts full responsibility for all costs incurred by Auctioneer or seller for removal/storage/disposal of abandoned merchandise.
8. All buyers must acknowledge and accept the Terms and Conditions provided at the time of online registration.
9. Auctioneer is licensed by the Wisconsin Department of Licensing & Regulation.