Mound City Collectibles and Auctions LLC (hereafter know as “Auctioneer”) and those registering to bid or bidding in any auction held by Auctioneer (hereafter know as “Bidder”)By registering to bid or placing a bid you agree to be bound by all of these terms & conditions, and any other announced terms and conditions of sale or rules of this site. All Internet bidders agree that bids placed on the Internet shall have the same legal effect as if they were in attendance at the auction in person. Missouri law shall apply to all legal disputes.
Condition: All damages seen at time of listing has been identified. Common nicks, scratches and wear has not been called. If an item is found to be different than listed, it will be announced and no absentee or live bids will be entered on item. It is the bidder’s responsibility to determine overall condition before bidding on an item.
Payment: Cash, Checks (with proper identification),Visa and Master Card Credit Cards are accepted. If your purchase is $1,000 and under (before applying the buyers premium) your credit card will be charged automatically after the auction.
All purchases over $1,000 (before applying the buyers premium) must be paid by certified funds, cash or by using a personal or business check with a bank letter guaranteeing the funds, or by wire transfer.
1. All persons attending the exhibition, sale, or removal of merchandise assume all risks of damage to person or property and specifically release and indemnify Mound City Collectibles and Auctions LLC (Mound City Auction/s), their officers, employees, agents, assigns, and moundcityauctions.com from any liability.
2. All property is sold “AS IS”, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL, there are no returns, exchanges, or refunds. Bidder waves their right to a charge back, and agrees that they will not charge back any credit purchase from any credit card of any kind. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Auctioneer may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet
and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall Mound City Auction be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
3.All Internet Bidders agree to pay a buyer’s premium equal to Eighteen Percent (18%) of the hammer price of each item they purchase. If the hammer price of an item is $100.00 the buyer’s premium will be $1.00 for a total purchase price of $118.00. State sales tax law, if applicable, will be applied.
4. Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. Auctioneer shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Auctioneer shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold AS IS and that they may not return any item they purchase for any reason accept an intentional and material misrepresentation of the item itself made by Auctioneer. Bidder’s sole remedy in the event of an intentional and material misrepresentation of an item shall be to return the item, at their expense and in the same condition it was shipped to them. If Auctioneer agrees that the item was materially and intentionally misrepresented Auctioneer will refund the Bidder’s purchase price to him/her. Bidder agrees that under no circumstances will Auctioneer ever be liable to Bidder for an amount greater than the purchase price of the item. Bidder agrees that Auctioneer shall be the sole judge if a Material Misrepresentation has occurred.
5. Auctioneer is providing Internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Bidder agrees to save and hold Auctioneer harmless regarding any kind of claim of any nature against Auctioneer if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Auctioneer will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged are advised to use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
6. The auctioneer shall advance the bidding at his own discretion. Auctioneer may withdraw any item before or during the auction. The record of the auction made by Auctioneer shall be conclusive.
Typical Bidding Increments:
0 - 100 = 10
100 - 500 = 25
500 - 1000 = 50
1000 - 2500 = 100
2500 - 5000 = 250
5000 - 10000 = 500
10000 - 25000 = 1000
25000 - 50000 = 2500
50000 - 100000 = 5000
The auctioneer has the sole and exclusive power, discretion, and authority to regulate the bidding and its increments, these bid increments are a guideline, but can be changed by the auctioneer at any time without notice.
7. When the auctioneer says “sold” Bidder assumes full responsibility for the merchandise. Everything MUST be paid for in full at the conclusion of the auction. Payment shall be made in cash or certified funds or by VISA or MasterCard. Checks of any kind must be accompanied by an irrevocable bank letter of credit guaranteeing payment to Auctioneer and approved at least 24 hours in advance of the auction. If a check accepted by Auctioneer is returned for any reason bidder agrees that Auctioneer may re-present it in person or electronically and collect the amount of the check as well as the highest service charges and fees allowed under Missouri law. If paying by certified check with a bank letter of credit Buyer shall immediately send payment by overnight priority mail to Auctioneer, 1081 Teson Rd, Hazelwood, MO. 63042. If Auctioneer does not receive payment by the Tuesday following the auction, the bidder agrees that Auctioneer shall add an administrative collection fee of $100.00 to their balance due. Any amount left unpaid shall accrue interest at the highest rate allowed under Missouri state law. Unless exempted by law, the purchaser shall pay any and all applicable taxes. Bidder agrees to indemnify Auctioneer against any claim if sales tax is not collected on Bidder’s purchases. Bidder agrees to not stop payment on any check paid to Auctioneer. Title to the merchandise transfers to Bidder only when Bidder’s payment has been honored.
8. The auction company will arrange for packing and shipping. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the Bidder. All items will be shipped via USPS via priority mail. If bidder desires a different USPS shipment method it is their responsibility to contact Auctioneer by email before bidding to ascertain if Auctioneer is willing to ship the item via there method and to agree to negotiated shipping fees required by Auctioneer. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Any merchandise not removed by bidder may be moved and stored at bidder’s expense, resold at the next auction or disposed of in any other way Auctioneer deems to be suitable. Bidder shall have no claim to merchandise not removed by the date of the auction if shipping is not paid for within 15 days.
9. Bidder agrees that this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Missouri and hereby grants sole jurisdiction and agrees to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of a court of subject matter jurisdiction located in Missouri. Bidder agrees and grants that service of process on them may be obtained by mailing a certified letter, containing a summons, postage prepaid, to them at the address they provided to register. Should a dispute arise between Auctioneer and Bidder, Bidder waives any right to a trial or hearing in a court of law and agrees to settle the dispute through binding arbitration in Missouri. Bidder agrees to pay all legal fees in any dispute with Auctioneer.
10. Auctioneer may refuse a buyer’s number to anyone for any reason. Bidder agrees to provide any identification Auctioneer may request including but not limited to: drivers license, photocopies of credit cards, Social Security card or US Passport. Bidder agrees to comply with any stated additional terms or conditions associated with particular items.
11. delivery will be FOB destination. .
12. Bidder agrees they have done their due diligence and has asked all questions before they have bid.
13. Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Auctioneer shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it.
Auctioneer will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase.
14. Auctioneer is providing Internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Auctioneer or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Auctioneer will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction.
15. Missouri residents and those picking up their purchases in Missouri (excluding those with valid resale tax ID numbers) will be charged 7.75% sales tax.
16. All guns will be sold according to all Missouri State and Federal laws. MO. residents over 21 who are not Felons may purchase guns. Buyers from other states will have to have their purchases delivered via a FFL licensed dealer, there will be a charge for this transfer of $45.