Important Announcements: New Years Day Super Auction!
Internet Premium : 20%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Money Order, Pay Pal, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Discover Payment Instructions: We Accept Mastercard, Visa, Discovery, Cash, Certified Check, and Wire Transfers Your Credit Card will be charged for your purchases three working days after the auction unless other arrangements are made with the Gallery. Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Shipping costs are the buyers sole responsibility. You will receive an invoice for your items including shipping on smaller items. In most cases, the shipping is calculated for parcel post to be cost effective. You may arrange your own shipping if you like. On larger items, we will send a shipping quote after payment is received from Craters & Freighters. You may call them at 1-866-283-6608. Please pay promptly for the items, within 2-3 days by paypal, credit card or check. If you have questions, please call 757-722-9210 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Items are shipped in the order payment is received. Most Items are shipped within 30 days of receipt of payment. Thank You.Preview Date & Times: Preview will be January 29 thru Jan 1st at the Gallery from 10 am to 4 pmCheckout Date & Times: Internet Invoices are emailed with in 48 Hours of the Auction and Include Shipping Quotes. If you have questions, please call 757-722-9210 or email to email@example.com. Location: 18 East Mellen St, Hampton, VA 23663Driving Directions: the Gallery is Located at 18 East Mellen Street, Hampton, Va 23663. From I-64 Take Exit 268 and Turn Left. Turn Right on Mellen Street, the Gallery is Third Building on the Right.
Internet live Auctions by Phoebus Auction Gallery
1. The highest bidder for each lot shall be the buyer. If any dispute arises as to the bidding or between two (2) bidders, The auctioneer has the final discretion to determine the successful bidder. Ebay absentee and real time bids will be executed to the best of our ability, but we are not responsible to execute any absentee bids. If a dispute arises after the sale, our sales record will be conclusive.
2. All property is sold “AS IS”, and neither the auctioneer, gallery staff, nor any consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind or nature with respect to the property, and in no event shall they be responsible for the correctness, nor deemed to have made any representation or warranty of descriptions of genuineness, authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture source, origin or condition of the property, and no statement, oral or written, made at the sale or in the catalogue, bill of sale or invoice or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty or representation or an assumption of liability. All perspective buyers should personally inspect or have their agent inspect property before bidding. In no event will our liability to purchaser exceed the purchase price actually paid. All legal actions concerning sales will be adjudicated in the Sole and Exclusive Venue of Hampton, Virginia Courts.
3. The auctioneer at her discretion may reject any bid not commensurate with the value of the article offered. We reserve the right to reject any bid or withdraw any lot from the sale. Buyers are reminded that items in the auction are of considerable age and may exhibit some fair wear and tear. All items are sold "AS IS" and should be inspected prior to bidding by yourself or your agent. Condition reports may be obtained by calling 757 722-9210. Refunds or returns are not accepted.
4. The Auctioneer will proceed at even increments unless, at his/her discretion, it is necessary to enhance the sale. Some of the lots in this sale are being sold subject to a reserve. A “reserve” is a confidential minimum price agreed between consignor and the Phoebus Auction Gallery below which a lot will not be sold. We may implement reserves by bidding on behalf of the consignor.
5. All sales are for cash, Money order, Visa, Master Card, Discover, and business or personal check (with valid ID) Or Paypal. Unless exempted by law, all individuals will be charged Virginia sales tax of 5% of the purchase price and buyer’s premium.
6. A buyer’s premium of 20% of the successful bid price will be added to the total purchase price of all properties to be paid by purchaser as part of the total purchase price.
7. The Gallery Can Provide Shipping Services to Buyers at their request. The Cost of Packaging, Handling & Shipping will be the Responsibility of the Buyer. Items Must be paid for before Shipping can be arraigned Items will be insured for their Purchase Price and Shipping. Individuals must contact the Gallery at 757 722-9210 to arrange for Shipping within 5 days of the end of an auction. Owners not contacting the Gallery within 30 Days will have items sold and Negative feedback left. The Gallery will exercise due care and diligence in the packing and handling of purchased lots, but the items are shipped at the entire risk of the purchaser.. Under no circumstances will shipping charges be refunded.
8. Please understand that Phoebus Auction Gallery undertakes the execution of ebay Live Auction Bids as a convenience for clients and is not responsible for inadvertent failure to execute bids, or for any error in the execution of bids. Please read and agree to the Terms and Conditions and understand that the items sold are often of considerable age and will exhibit wear, usage and damage often not listed in the catalog entry and understand that a 20% Buyer's Premium will be added to all purchases. We will insure Best Value in Shipping, but all Shipping Costs are the Responsibility of the Buyer.
9. All property is sold “AS IS”, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Phoebus Auction Gallery may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall Phoebus Auction Gallery be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
10. Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Phoebus Auction Gallery shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Phoebus Auction Gallery will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase. Phoebus Auction Gallery is providing Internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Phoebus Auction Gallery or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Phoebus Auction Gallery will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Phoebus Auction Gallery reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
11. All items are sold "AS-IS". All sales are final. No returns or refunds. For further information please call (757) 722-9210