Internet Premium : 11%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Check, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Discover American Express Payment Instructions: You must register and get a "bidder's number" in order to buy at the auction sale. You will be required to leave a $300 deposit. The deposit is refundable at any time if you do not win any bids, or it will be credited towards your bill. There will be a buyer's premium of 11% added to the purchases over proxibid. Payment in full is due on the day of the sale. Acceptable terms are: cash, bank checks, Traveler's Checks, cashier's checks, wire transfers or personal or business checks accompanied with a bank letter of credit guaranteeing payment. The letter must be currently dated and include the account number to be used and the amount of funds to be covered by the guarantee. We also will accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express with a 2% convenience fee. Auction house reserves the right to request a different form of payment (wire transfer or check) for larger amounts. Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Motorcycles may be shipped in the continental United States through the Federal Companies, 800-747-4100, ext. 210, ask for Jackie Taylor. The costs are very reasonable—you can fly in, purchase a bike and fly home without worry. Representatives from Federal Companies will be at the event.
Preview Date & Times: Please contact the auction house for preview dates & times.Checkout Date & Times: Purchases may be be picked up on Saturday after the auction or Sunday morning. Please note all items must be removed from the auction facility no later than noon on Sunday. Location: 143 E Pennsylvania Ave., Deland, FL 32720Driving Directions:
1. All purchases must be paid in full by the end of the auction. All sales are final. All items are sold AS IS WHERE IS.
2. All items become the sole responsibility of the buyer (bidder) when the auctioneer announces "Sold". Bator Auctions is not responsible for damage or theft to sold items once the successful bidder has been announced.
3. An 11% buyer’s fee will be charged for each vehicle purchased through proxibid.
4. A $300 bidder deposit is required at time of registration prior to issuance of bidder number.
5. We also will accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express with a 2% convenience fee.
6. Buyer payments must be made with good funds which are defined as cash, bank wire transfers, cashiers checks, travelers checks, (personal or company checks backed by a current dated bank letter of guarantee) or Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and Discover credit cards. Bank title drafts are not acceptable.
7. All purchases must be paid for by the end of the auction day and must be removed from the auction facility no later than noon on Sunday, March 8, 2009. Any items left in the facility after that time will be removed to a storage facility and owner will be charged for all fees incurred by Bator Auctions including but not limited to transportation and storage of said items.
8. Should I default upon my purchase(s) in any manner whatsoever (NSF, stop payment order, etc.), all bidder deposits left with Bator Auctions will be forfeited, and I agree to pay Bator Auctions the full sum equal to the purchase price, buyers fee and any additional costs involved in any legal action, transportation, storage and resale of items not paid for. The sum due and payable without relief.
9. If the vehicle is sold on a "Bill of Sale Only", buyer accepts all responsibility and cost in obtaining a title and/or registration in their particular state or country.
10. Licensed motor vehicle dealers must supply state dealer’s license number.
11. The buyer agrees to pay all required taxes in their state of residence.
12. I have read and agree to the terms of sale on this form, posted on the sale premises and on sale brochures.