Internet Premium : 18%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Check, Money Order, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: Due to Proxibid's PCI Compliance restrictions. Contact Dakota Plains Auctions with your credit card or payment method you would like to use. Call 605-342-4300 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at 605-718-1923.
If you have purchased a modern gun. Make sure you have your FFL Dealer mail or fax a copy of their license.Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Due to Proxibid's PCI Compliance restrictions. Contact Dakota Plains Auctions with your credit card or payment method you would like to use. Call 605-342-4300 or email: email@example.com or fax at 605-718-1923.
If you have purchased a modern gun. Make sure you have your FFL Dealer mail or fax a copy of their license.
Once payment is made shipment will be made with shipping, packing and insurance charges will be shown as a seperate credit card charge. We make every effort to ship most ecconomically when possible. All modern firearms must be shipped to a licensed FFL dealer.Preview Date & Times: Auction preview AT 729 MAIN ST RAPID CITY SD and directly before the auction AT THE LODGE IN DEADWOOD, HWY 85.Checkout Date & Times: invoice will be sent within 2 days of the auction. Shipping, handling and insurance are billed seperately through either Dakota plains or Pak N Mail. Location: HWY 85, DEADWOOD, SD 57732Driving Directions:
1. All items are offered for sale as is, where is and no special warranty or guarantee is made or implied as to condition, authenticity or era of any described item. All items are offered for sale to the highest bidder and the bidders must establish to their own satisfaction the authenticity and condition before bidding. All sales are final, no refunds, no exceptions. If paying by credit card buyer agrees not to dispute or charge back.
2. All items offered for sale in this auction will be offered for sale by auction only and there are no presales.
3. South Dakota Sales Tax is payable by all buyers liable to tax. All Dealers must provide a valid resale number upon registration and fill out South Dakota Resale Card prior to bidding for Tax Exempt Status.
4. All bids are per number in the catalog and all items will be sold in numerical order only. The right is reserved to with draw any item or lot prior to sale. Absolutely no lots will be broken.
5. The highest bidder will prevail. The Auctioneer will regulate the bidding and reserves the right to refuse any bid not believed to be in good faith. Should any disputes arise between bidders the decision of the Auctioneer in the exercise of judgement as to the successful bidder will be final. Additionally the Auctioneer may re-offer or resell any lot in dispute.
6. Auction sales are strictly for cash, cashier’s check or personal check with prior approval, , Visa, Master Card, or Debit Card. All sales are final at the fall of the Auctioneers gavel. A Buyers Premium will be charged on all sales. Buyer agrees not to Charge Back or dispute charges made when paying by Credit card.
7. The Auctioneer or Auction House assumes no responsibility for errors in the catalog, advertising or on the part of the bidder.
8. All items purchased by the successful bidder must be paid for on the day of sale. Items purchased must be removed on the day of sale unless other arrangements have been made.
9. All items for sale at auction are offered “AS IS” and the AUCTIONEER OR AUCTION HOUSE ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR BREAKAGE OR DAMAGE AFTER THE FALL OF THE GAVEL. THE ACCEPTANCE OF A BID BY THE AUCTIONEER CONSTITUTES A LEGAL AND BINDING CONTRACT WITH THE BUYER AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE UNDER SOUTH DAKOTA STATE LAW.
10. All Post 1898 firearms are registerable and must be registered in compliance with both South Dakota and Federal Laws. Buyers of Post 1898 firearms must complete all necessary registration forms at Dakota Plains Auctions/Main Street Antiques, 729 Main St. Rapid City, SD. Phone 605-342-4300 . South Dakota dealers must have in their possession on day of sale signed copies of their Federal Firearms License in order to accept same day delivery of modern weapons. Shipping for Out of State Buyers must be arranged through the Auction Company and must be shipped to a valid holder of a Federal Firearms License on all modern weapons. Cost of shipping and packing will be at the expense of the buyer.
11. No Guarantee as to the operation or firing condition of any weapon offered for sale is made by the Auctioneer or The Auction Company. It is recommended that all weapons bought at auction be checked out by a competent gunsmith prior to attempting to fire them.
12. Consignors are not allowed to bid on their own merchandise or have any agent bid on their behalf. If the Auctioneer recognizes such bidding or is advised of the same he may withdraw any or all lots consigned by the offender and will publicly recognize that consignor.
I have read and do hereby agree to the terms as outlined.