Important Announcements: REMOVAL: THURSDAY, JUNE 10TH 3-4:30PM
Internet Premium : 15%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: A valid credit card is required to bid at this auction. We accept MasterCard, Visa and wire transfer. Your credit card will be charged for your purchases plus 15% internet buyer's premium immediately following the auction. George Roman Auctioneers Ltd. reserves the right to request a different form of payment (wire transfer or cashiers check) for larger amounts. You will be notified at the end of the Auction via email with your settlement sheet noting all purchases and amount charged to your credit card.
NOTE: A $30 PROCESSING FEE WILL APPLY TO ANY CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION THAT DECLINES!
Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: FOR THIS AUCTION SMALLER ITEMS CAN BE SHIPPED BUT ALL LARGER ITEMS ARE PICK UP OR BUYER MUST ARRANGE SHIPPING. CONTACT CHRIS ROMAN REGARDING SHIPPING AT 330-717-1274. Shipping and packing costs are the buyers sole responsibility and will be charged to the credit card supplied during registration. Items will be shipped within seven business days upon receipt of payment. Shipping of large items will be determined on an item by item basis and you will be contacted regarding form of shipment, costs and time frame before any large item is shipped. Please contact George Roman Auctioneers, Ltd. if you have any other shipping questions.Preview Date & Times: WEDNESDAY, JUNE 9TH 3:30-5:00PMCheckout Date & Times: REMOVAL: THURSDAY, JUNE 10TH 3-4:30PM
Pick up Location:
64 Lexington Pl.
Austintown, Oh 44515Location: 64 LEXINGTON PLACE, YOUNGSTOWN, OH 44515Driving Directions: Please see Mapquest link or contact us at 877-766-2660 with any questions.
By registering to bid or placing a bid you agree to be bound by all of these terms & conditions. Any announcements at sale time shall take precedence over any written statements in this auction. All Internet bidders agree that bids placed on the Internet shall have the same legal effect as if they were in attendance at the auction in person.
1. All persons attending the auction, as well as successful bidders removing merchandise assume all risks of damage to person or property and specifically release and indemnify George Roman Auctioneers, Ltd., from any liability.
2. All property is sold “AS IS”, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factors. George Roman Auctioneers, Ltd. may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet, and at the auction, but makes no representations as to any of these determining factors. In no event shall George Roman Auctioneers, Ltd. be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of any type or use. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
3. All Internet Bidders agree to pay a buyer’s premium equal to Fifteen Percent (15%) of the hammer price of each item they purchase. If the hammer price of an item is $100.00 the buyer’s premium will be $15.00 for a total purchase price of $115.00. State sales tax law, if applicable, will be applied.
4. Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factors. George Roman Auctioneers, Ltd. shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. George Roman Auctioneers, Ltd. will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase for any reason.
5. George Roman Auctioneers, Ltd. is providing Internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against George Roman Auctioneers, Ltd. or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. George Roman Auctioneers, Ltd. will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. George Roman Auctioneers, Ltd. reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
6. The auctioneer shall advance the bidding at own discretion. George Roman Auctioneers, Ltd. may withdraw any item before or during the auction. The record of the auction by George Roman Auctioneers, Ltd. shall be conclusive.
7. When the auctioneer says “sold” Bidder assumes full responsibility for the merchandise. Everything MUST be paid for in full at the conclusion of the auction. Payment shall be made by VISA, MasterCard or Wire Transfer. Bidder further agrees that under no circumstances will he/she initiate a charge back on his/her credit card. Title to the merchandise transfers to Bidder only when Bidder’s payment has been honored.
8. Bidder agrees that this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Ohio and hereby grants sole jurisdiction and agrees to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of a court of subject matter jurisdiction located in Ohio. Bidder agrees and grants that service of process on them may be obtained by mailing a certified letter, containing a summons, postage prepaid, to them at the address they provided to register. Should a dispute arise between George Roman Auctioneers, Ltd. and Bidder, Bidder waives any right to a trial or hearing in a court of law and agrees to settle the dispute through binding arbitration in Ohio.
9. George Roman Auctioneers, Ltd. may refuse a buyer’s number to anyone for any reason. Bidder agrees to provide any identification George Roman Auctioneers, Ltd. may request including but not limited to: drivers license, photocopies of credit cards, Social Security card or US Passport. Bidder agrees to comply with any stated additional terms or conditions associated with particular items.
10. All Titles and Registration Certificates (if stated that they are included with the item) will be mailed to the buyer within a reasonable time period following the auction, allowing for satisfactory collection of negotiable funds. State Law requires all titles to be filled in to the purchaser.
11. A receipt will be e-mailed to the buyer at the end of the sale. This receipt must be presented to authorized personnel before any item can be removed from auction site.
12. We want you to be satisfied with your purchases. If you have questions about the merchandise the time to ask questions is well in advance of the live auction. No returns are allowed. Thank you for your patronage.