Internet Premium : 15% Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, and Pay Pal Visa MasterCard Discover Payment Instructions: All items will be charged to credit card on file immediately following end of auction. Currency Type: USD Shipping Instructions: All items not picked within 5 days will be shipped and charged by UPS.UPS will charge for packing and shipping the items. Preview Date & Times: Thursday, August 27th 4-6PM. Checkout Date & Times: Items must be picked up on Wed.,Sept.2nd 4-6PM. No Exceptions. Please bring help to load heavy items and packing materials. Location: 223 Doberman Trl, Easley, SC 29640 Driving Directions:
All items sell AS-IS with no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied. We reserve the right to add or delete items prior to sale time. Please send any specific questions to our email address or call us for more information. We will be happy to email other pictures to you, if needed. All sales final.
Any bidders with credit cards that are declined on reconciliation day will be charged a $30 processing fee to run another credit card- NO EXCEPTIONS!
On-line Bidding Terms:
1. Poinsett Auction & Realty, Inc. has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold "as-is" and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Absolutely NO refunds will be offered.
2. FOR ONLINE BIDDING: There is a 15% Buyer's Premium added to your total purchase.
3. Credit Cards will charge immediately following auction.No payment will be accepted at pick-up.Receipts will be provided at pick-up.
4. The auction company, through UPS, will arrange packing and shipping. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Fragile or large items will be shipped by a professional shipping company and may result in higher shipping costs. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition.
5. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email.
6. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Poinsett Auction & Realty,Inc.and the bidder throughout any transactions.
7. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Greenville County, South Carolina.
8. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
9. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any Computer Malfunctions, which insult in bids not accepted.
10. All sales are final.
11. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
12. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service or decline registration to any person.