1. All articles are sold "AS IS WHERE IS" and with no warranties or guaranties of any type either expressed or implied made by Kruse Fine Firearms and Relics, Inc., hereinafter called "Kruse". Any warranties made by the Seller must be in writing on an instrument separate from the Purchase Invoice and Bill of Sale and signed by both the Buyer and the Seller. In no event shall Kruse, the auctioneer, any employee, agent or associate of Kruse be responsible or liable for such warranties, guarantees or the description of any article offered for sale.
2. All statements printed in Kruse catalogs, ads, brochures, signs and car cards as well as verbal statements made by the auctioneer or staff, have come from the Seller and are accepted as reliable. Kruse assumes no responsibility or liability for representations made by Sellers and shall have no obligation to verify or authenticate such statements or claims. Any announcements made sale day supersede printed information in the catalogs, ads, brochures, signs and car cards.
3. Unless the sale of an article is advertised or announced to be otherwise, each lot is offered subject to the reserve price of the Seller. When an article is sold with reserve, the auctioneer may bid on the Seller's behalf in an amount not to exceed the reserve price.
4. Payment of funds due Buyer from any other transaction may, at Kruse's discretion, be withheld from Buyer and applied to other purchases made by Buyer. All payments must be made with good funds, which are defined as credit card, cash, cashier's checks, traveler's checks or personal/company check. Drafts are not acceptable. No article can be removed from the premises before making settlement. All cash payments will be reported to the Federal Government subject to applicable law.
5. All articles shall be removed from the sale area by the Buyer at Buyer's expense immediately following the sale, and if not so removed, Kruse may remove the article with all costs of moving and storage to be paid by the Buyer. If Kruse is not notified within 24 hours of the end of the sale, either in writing or directly to the Site Manager, the items will become property of Kruse.
6. If any of the terms of sale contained herein, or in any instrument collateral hereto, are not complied with by the Buyer, in addition to other remedies available by law to Kruse and/or the Seller (including the right to hold the Buyer liable for the bid price), Kruse and/or Seller at its option may do either of the following: (1) Cancel the sale and retain as liquidated damages all payments made by the Buyer, or (2) resell the article on 5 days written notice to the Buyer at a private or public sale for the account of and at the risk of the Buyer, and in such event the Buyer shall be liable for any deficiency plus all costs for such reselling, including moving and storage and the entry fees and commissions for both the first and second sale and all reasonable attorney fees and court cost incurred.
7. All terms of sale posted on the auction premises, printed in sale brochures, forms, signs, publicly announced, or otherwise published are incorporated herein by reference.
8. If any check given in payment is dishonored for any reason (including but not limited to insufficient funds, stop payment or the like), Buyer agrees, whether such check is signed by Buyer as maker or endorser, that if such check is placed in the hands of an attorney for collection, to pay all reasonable attorney fees incurred, together with all court costs and associated expenses in the event suit is instituted.
9. If Buyer sues Kruse and does not prevail, Buyer will reimburse Kruse for all reasonable legal fees and expenses connected with such suit.
10. Buyer shall pay all city and state sales, use and other taxes assessed, due to or resulting from Buyer's failure to qualify as exempt from such taxes. Buyer also agrees to pay the Buyer's Premium and other any applicable fees.
11. Kruse charges a flat fee for shipping and handling of FIREARMS. HANDGUNS are $30 for ONE or combination shipping of $50 for TWO. After TWO, EACH ADDITIONAL HANDGUN will ship at a cost of $20. LONG GUNS AND LONG BLADES (over 12 inches hilt to point) are $25 for ONE or combination shipping of $40 for TWO. After TWO, EACH ADDITIONAL LONG GUN OR LONG BLADE will ship at a cost of $15. Smaller items will be shipped according to box size. Small boxes or envelopes ship for $9.95, medium boxes for $14.95 and large boxes (up to 12x12x5.5) for $19.95). All items will be insured at the rate of $1 for every $100 of value (including buyers premium) that will be in addition to the box fees. All items will be insured for the full price with no exceptions.
12. ALL out-of-state buyers must provide Kruse with a copy of a Federal Firearms License from a dealer within their respective state that has agreed to take shipment of their purchased firearms. Any and all fees incurred as a direct result of this process are the sole responsibility of the bidder/buyer.
13. NICS background checks will be performed on all firearms manufactured after 1898. Buyer is responsible for payment, at time of purchase, regardless of NICS status. In the event of a delayed or denied response, the bidder/buyer has 45 day in which to remedy the situation. If situation is not resolved within 45 days, Kruse reserves the right to resell the items at a later date. All proceeds up to the original purchase price will be refunded to buyer/bidder. Kruse takes no liability in difference between initial and resale price.
14. Buyer’s premium is 15% for live bidders, 18% online. Kruse offers a 2.5% discount off the buyer’s premium for cash/check LIVE bidders. Absentee and phone bids are subject to the 18% buyer’s premium. All online transactions must be paid for using an accepted credit card (Visa, Master Card, or Discover).