Internet Premium : 15%Sales Tax : 13% - Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Internet Premium.Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa and MasterCard Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: Payment shall be made in cash, VISA, MasterCard. We will automatically charge your credit card Monday at 12:00 Noon EP if you do not contact us. If auction company does not receive payment by Tuesday following the auction, Buyer agrees that auction company shall add an administrative collection fee of $100.00 to his or her balance due.
Currency Type: CADShipping Instructions: All shipping arrangements will be with fedex. at puchaser expence.
all items will have a $5.00 handling fee.Preview Date & Times: Preview may 6 & 7th 2-8 pmCheckout Date & Times: see terms and conditionsLocation: 154 King St E, Cambridge, ON n3h3m4, CanadaDriving Directions:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AUCTION
By registering to bid or placing a bid, you agree to be bound by all of these terms & conditions and any other announced terms and conditions of sale or rules of the site. All internet bidders agree that bids placed on the internet shall have the same legal effect as if they were in attendance at the auction in person. ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU BID. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS AND NO RETURNS!!!
1. All persons attending the exhibition, sale or removal of merchandise assume all risks of damage to person or property and specifically release and indemnify Grand Valley Auction Inc. from any liability.
2. All property is sold “AS IS”, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. GVA inc. may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall GVA Inc. be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. If you have any questions about the merchandise, ASK THEM BEFORE BIDDING. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
3. All internet Bidders agree to pay a buyer’s premium equal to fifteen Percent (15%) of the hammer price of each item they purchase. If the hammer price of an item is $100.00, the buyer’s premium will be $15.00 for a total purchase price of $115.00. Under Candaian law, GST ( 5% ) will be charged on the total invoice price and PST (8%) will be charged on the hammer price
4. Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. GVA Inc. shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. GVA Inc. will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase for any reason accept an intentional and material misrepresentation of the item itself made by GVA Inc.. Bidder’s sole remedy in the event of an intentional and material misrepresentation of an item shall be to return the item, at their expense and in the same condition it was shipped to them. If GVA Inc. agrees that the item was materially and intentionally misrepresented GVA Inc. will refund the Bidder’s purchase price to him/her. Bidder agrees that under no circumstances whatsoever will GVA Inc. ever be liable to any bidder for an amount greater than the purchase price of the item they purchased.
5. GVA Inc. is providing internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against GVA Inc or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. GVA Inc. will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. GVA Inc. reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
6. The auctioneer shall advance the bidding at his own discretion. GVa Inc. may withdraw any item before or during the auction. Should a tie or a dispute arise between two bidders, the auctioneer may, at his discretion, reopen the bidding until the property is sold. From time to time GVA Inc. may accept items with reserves prices. GVA iNC. reserves the right to bid on behalf of the owner on items on which there may be a reserve. The record of the auction made by GVA Inc. shall be conclusive.
7. GVA Inc. reserves the right to charge the Bidder’s credit card the full amount of any or all of Bidders pre or live bids at any time. When the auctioneer says, “sold” Bidder assumes full responsibility for the merchandise. Everything MUST be paid for in full at the conclusion of the auction. Payment shall be made in cash or certified funds. We also accept payments with VISA, MasterCard. Unless exempted by law, the purchaser shall pay all applicable taxes. Bidder agrees to indemnify GVA Inc. against any claim if sales tax is not collected on Bidder’s purchases. Bidder agrees to not stop payment on any check paid to RMEB. Bidder further agrees that under no circumstances will he/she initiate a chargeback on his/her credit card. Title to the merchandise transfers to Bidder only when Bidder’s payment has been honored.
8. All property shall be removed from the premises by the Bidder at her/his own risk and expense within the time period announced. ALL MERCHANDISE PURCHASED AT THIS AUCTION MUST BE REMOVED BY THE TUESDAY FOLLOWING THE AUCTION AT 4:00 PM UNLESS SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE WITH GVA Inc.. ITEMS NOT REMOVED BY THIS TIME WILL HAVE A CHARGE OF $10 PER LOT, PER DAY ADDED AND MAY BE FORFEITED. Internet bidders should arrange to pick up their purchases within this time. A professional shipping company will ship all merchandise not picked up. Bidder hereby grants any shipper of GVA Inc. choosing the right to charge their credit card the entire amount of shipping and handling costs. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. Any merchandise not removed by bidder will be forfeited. Bidder shall have no claim to merchandise not removed by the above date.
9. Bidder agrees that this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the provvince of Ontario and hereby grants sole jurisdiction and agrees to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of a court of subject matter jurisdiction located in Cambridge.Ontario, Canada. Bidder agrees and grants that service of process on them may be obtained by mailing a certified letter, containing a summons, postage prepaid, to them at the address they provided to register. Should a dispute arise between GVA Inc. and Bidder, Bidder waives any right to a trial or hearing in a court of law and agrees to settle the dispute through binding arbitration in Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
10. GVA Inc. may refuse a buyer’s number to anyone for any reason. Bidder agrees to provide any identification GVa Inc may request including but not limited to: drivers license, photocopies of credit cards, Social Security card or US Passport Canadian Passport. Bidder agrees to comply with any stated additional terms or conditions associated with particular items.
11. We want you to be happy with your purchases. If you have questions about the merchandise, the time to ask questions is well in advance of the live auction. No returns are allowed. By registering for this auction, you have been added to our free emailed Grand Valey Auction Inc updatter. Each email includes a link to un-subscribe. Please do not report our emails as spam. Thank you for your patronage.