Important Announcements: Aution is all up and running , huge auction of an amazing assortment of sports memorabilia, coin, and collectabels aprrox 600 lots. Enjoy!!
Internet Premium : 15%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Money Order, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Discover Payment Instructions: PLEASE READ!
We accept Visa, MasterCard & Discover only. A 15% online buyer's premium will be added to all sales conducted via Proxibid , As well as a $1.00 per lot (NOT ITEM) handling fee Not to exceed $5.00. There will be no sales tax charged for online sales unless you live within the boundaries of Washington State.
NO SALES TAX ON US COINS AND CURRENCY.
You will be notified at the end of Auction via email with your settlement sheet noting all purchases and amount due. This invoice will serve as the billing amount that is charged to your credit card on file. Your card on file will be charged at the end of auction, unless you have contacted auction house, to make other arrangements, prior to auction star time.
ABSOLUTELY NO CHARGE BACKS PERIOD. ANY ATTEMPTS TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN A $35.00 CHARGE.
ALL PAYMENTS ARE REQUIRED TO BE MADE IN USD
Any bidders with credit cards that are declined on reconciliation day will be charged a $30 processing fee to run another credit card- NO EXCEPTIONS!
Any Items not paid for within 5 days of close of auction will subject to forfeiture, and will be resold, and all deposits are considered NON refundable.
SO NOW THAT WE ARE THRU WITH THE CYA PORTION, ENJOY THE AUCTION, BID QUICK AND OFTEN!
Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Shipping cost is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Your credit card will be charged twice- once for purchases and sales tax, if applicable, and once for shipping & handling. Shipping will be USPS, flat rate priority depending on the size, and quantity of purchase. For larger items. ,they will be packed in house, & shipped ground ups, There is a $10.00 packing fee for large orders, ( ground Ups) Unless picked up or other arranementsare made.All Shipping charges will be actual (no gouging!).All items over $100. in value will require insurance.There is a $1.00 per lot (not Item ,handling charge, not to exceed $5.00)on all smaller orders.
Most purchases will ship within 72 hours of close of auction.
call or email Us with questions.Preview Date & Times: Please contact the auction house for preview dates & times.Checkout Date & Times: Items will ship within 2 to 5 buisness days. Your credit card will be charged at the end of the auction or within 24 hours of close of auction and an invoice will be sent.
A second charge will be for shipping & handling.Unless noted on invoice totalLocation: 15347 Vail Cut off se, rainier, WA 98576Driving Directions: Please contact the auction house for directions.
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION . PLEASE READ!
All items sell AS-IS with no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to due there due diligence , and inspection. We reserve the right to add or delete items prior to sale time. Please send any specific questions to our email address or call us for more information. We will be happy to email other pictures to you, if needed. All sales final. We are not coin graders, or memorabilia authenticators, nor do we profess to be. Any grading, or comments in regards to condition or variety on any coin, or other items is from the consignor and or authentication companys, Crawford Family Auctions LLC is only relaying that information.
Any bidders with credit cards that are declined on reconciliation day will be charged a $30 processing fee to run another credit card- NO EXCEPTIONS! NO CHARGE BACKS, NO EXCEPTIONS !!Any Atemp at a charge back will result in a $35.00 Fee.
On-line Bidding Terms:
1. Crawford Family Auctions LLC, has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold "as-is" and it is the bidderâ€™s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by sellers are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Absolutely NO refunds, and no charge backs will be offered.
Crawford Famil;y Auctions , its owners and staff are NOT experts in any authenticaton of any items represented in the auction catalogs. All representations made are those of the consignors, and or authentication companys (C.O.A'S). It is the repsonsibility of the bidder to do there own due dilligence. All lots are sold as is, where is, with NO Express written or Oral warranty. By Registering, and bidding in our auctions, all bidders agree's that, Crawford Family Auctions LLC, its owners, and any of its affiliates, will be held harmless against any calims in regards to the authenticity of any lots, and merchandise purchased in our auctions.
The Exception is for Gold, silver, platinum & coins specific to metal content, gems and jewelry. If you purchase jems, jewlery, coins, or precious metals, in regards to silver,gold, or platinum content and it comes back as not genuine.
Crawford Family Auctions will refund your purchase.
The condition for the exceptions are as follows:
Authentication for coins & currency, must be made by NGC, PGCS, or ANACS.
Authentication for Jems & Jewelry must be from a Liscened reputable appraisal service.
2. FOR ONLINE BIDDING: There is a 15% Buyer's Premium added to your total purchase.
3. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa, Discover & MasterCard ONLY. NO CHECKS FROM ONLINE BIDDERS!
4. The auction company through USPS will arrange packing and shipping. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and may be quoted before shipping. We do our best to package and handle in house, however some fragile or large items might require the packing services of a professional shipping company. Which may result in higher shipping costs. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition.
5. Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email the next business day. All items will be charged to the credit card on file unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to online auction start time as listed on Proxibid. The invoice you receive on the day after the auction will be used for billing- we will bill the credit card on file.
6. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Crawford Family Auctions and the bidder throughout any transactions.
7. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds, and any losses incurred by the purchaser's failure to adhere to these terms.The purchaser also agrees that any items not paid for in full with in 10 days of the end of auction (unless other arragemnets have been made with Crawford Family Auctions LLC) ti will result in forfeitre of item and any deposit are NON REFUNDABLE. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Thurston County, Washington State.
8. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
9. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any "missed" bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer.
10. All sales are final.
11. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
12. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service or decline registration to any person.
All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written, verbal or electronic statements.