Internet Premium : 15%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa and MasterCard Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: At the close of bidding, the winning bid plus a15% Buyer’s Premium will be billed to the credit card specified by the winning bidder at registration. An invoice will also be sent to the winning bidder’s e-mail address as provided at registration. Shipping charges will be billed to your credit card separately.Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Shipping will be calculated based on item size and weight utilizing USPS Priority mail rates. Shipping charges will be billed to your credit card separately.
Please contact the auction house for general shipping and handling information.Preview Date & Times: Limited on-site preview is Friday February 19th from 3pm to 5pm at the Tumbleweed Auction Warehouse, 4899 S. Calle Encina, Sierra Vista, AZ 85650. Please call 520-458-9333 for directions.Checkout Date & Times: Generally, bidding for all items closes at the same time. However, any items receiving a bid in the last five minutes of the auction will automatically extend the biding time on that item. This will continue until all bidding ceases on that item.Location: 4899 S. Calle Encina, Sierra Vista, AZ 85650Driving Directions:
1. This is an online timed auction. There will not be a live auction. All bids must be placed online.
2. Tumbleweed Auction, LLC is providing Internet bidding as a service to the Bidder. The Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall the Bidder have any kind of claim against Tumbleweed Auction, LLC or anyone else if the internet service fails or does not work correctly before or during the auction. Tumbleweed Auction, LLC will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Tumbleweed Auction, LLC reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction prior to the end of this auction.
3. It is the responsibility of the bidder to read all auction information prior to bidding. By registering, the bidder has agreed to all conditions including, but not limited to: Proxibid terms and conditions, Tumbleweed Auction, LLC terms and conditions, shipping and removal instructions and payment terms, conditions and instructions set for this auction.
4. The bidding for the timed auction works like absentee bidding. You enter the maximum amount that you are willing to pay for an item and the computer will bid for you, on your behalf, up to your maximum bid. You may at any time increase you maximum bid.
5. Bidding for all items closes at the same time. Any items receiving a bid in the last five minutes of the auction will automatically extend the biding time on that item. This will continue until all bidding ceases on that item.
6. All items are sold “As Is, Where Is” without any warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by the seller or auctioneer. Item descriptions and conditions have been derived from sources believed to be correct, however they are not guaranteed by the seller or auctioneer. Personal on-site inspection is recommended. The failure of any bidder to inspect or to be fully informed as to the condition of the property will not constitute grounds for any claim or demand for adjustment or withdrawal of bid. This catalog is meant as a guide and all descriptions are for visualization purposes only. Bidders should inspect all items themselves to determine the accuracy, genuineness, authenticity, description, weight, count, measure or condition of any of the lots specified herein prior to bidding.
7. The auctioneer is acting as agent only and is not responsible for acts of its principals.
8. There will be a 15% buyer’s premium. This amount will be calculated and added to the final sales price at which time an invoice will be sent to the e-mail address as provided at the time of registration.
9. Shipping will be calculated based on item size and weight utilizing USPS Priority mail rates. Shipping charges will be billed to your credit card separately.
10. Limited on-site preview is Friday September 4th and Friday September 10th from 3pm to 5pm at the Tumbleweed Auction Warehouse, 4899 S. Calle Encina, Sierra Vista, AZ 85650. Please Call 520-458-9333 for directions.
11. Buyers must register prior to bidding at this auction. All bidders must provide a name, a company name (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number and e-mail address. By registering you represent and warrant that any and all buyer information is correct.
Please visit us at www.tumbleweedauction.com for a schedule of future online auctions. Also visit our website for live, onsite and consignment auctions in the southeastern Arizona area.
Tumbleweed Auction, LLC Thanks you for your Participation.