Internet Premium : 15%Sales Tax : 13% - Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Internet Premium.Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Check, and Money Order Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: Currency: Canadian Dollar. We will charge your credit card for all your purchases plus buyers premium immediately after the auction is completed. HST tax of 13% will be added to all applicable bidders. Items shipped out of province do not require tax payment. Shipping charges will be added after they are calculated and will be a added to your credit card provided Proxibid for your purchases.Currency Type: CADShipping Instructions: Items will be shipped Canada Post. Shipping and packing costs will be the actual Canada Post shipping cost plus a $5 handling fee per package. These costs are the responsibility of the buyer and will be charged to the credit card supplied during registration. Please contact Toronto Toy Auction if you have any other shipping questions.Preview Date & Times: Preview time is Friday, November 19, 2010 at 5pm and the sale will be 7pm EDTCheckout Date & Times: Checkout available at time of purchase. All goods to be removed by end of sale.Location: 6900 Airport Rd, Hall 4, Mississauga, ON, ON L4V 1E8, CanadaDriving Directions:
By registering to bid or placing a bid you agree to be bound by all of these terms & conditions. Any announcements at sale time shall take precedence over any written statements in this auction. All Internet bidders agree that bids placed on the Internet shall have the same legal effect as if they were in attendance at the auction in person.
1. All persons attending the auction, as well as successful bidders removing merchandise assume all risks of damage to person or property and specifically release and indemnify Toronto Toy Auctions, from any liability.
2. All property is sold “AS IS”, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factors. Toronto Toy Auctions may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet, and at the auction, but makes no representations as to any of these determining factors. In no event shall Toronto Toy Auctions be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of any type or use. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
3. All Internet Bidders agree to pay a buyer’s premium equal to Fifteen Percent (15%) of the hammer price of each item they purchase. If the hammer price of an item is $100.00 the buyer’s premium will be $15.00 for a total purchase price of $115.00. Local sales tax law, if applicable, will be applied.
4. Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factors. Toronto Toy Auctions shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Toronto Toy Auctions will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase for any reason.
5. Toronto Toy Auctions is providing Internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Toronto Toy Auctions or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Toronto Toy Auctions will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Toronto Toy Auctions reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
6. The auctioneer shall advance the bidding at own discretion. Toronto Toy Auctions may withdraw any item before or during the auction. The record of the auction by Toronto Toy Auctions shall be conclusive.
7. When the auctioneer says “sold” Bidder assumes full responsibility for the merchandise. Everything MUST be paid for in full at the conclusion of the auction. Payment shall be made by VISA, MasterCard or Money Order. Bidder further agrees that under no circumstances will he/she initiate a charge back on his/her credit card. Title to the merchandise transfers to Bidder only when Bidder’s payment has been honored.
8. We want you to be satisfied with your purchases. If you have questions about the merchandise the time to ask questions is well in advance of the live auction. No returns are allowed. Thank you for your patronage.
Currency: Canadian Dollar