Important Announcements: No Sales Tax in Oregon! Catalog is nearly complete. Please call or write for more information or additional pictures. 503 990-6976, firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone & absentee bidding is also available.
Internet Premium : 17%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Discover Payment Instructions: Your registered credit card will be charged twice. Once, within 24 hours of completion of auction, for the items you have purchased. Then, your card will be charged again, for the shipping and handling cost, should you choose to have us ship to you. If we do not hear from you within 48 hours of the auction, we will assume you wish us to ship to you.Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: We charge $5.00 per box packaging and handling fee. If you have won several lots and they will all fit in one box, then you only pay the $5.00. Larger Items, requiring special boxes or additional packaging will incur a minimal fee of $10.00 plus the charge of any special packing that may be required. Small items will be sent USPS priority mail, insured. Larger items may be sent either UPS or Fedex, ground rate. We will do our best to find the cheapest way to get your items to you safely. Preview Date & Times: Preview Friday, May 20, Noon to 5:00pm, Preview Saturday, May 21, 9:00 AM till auction start at 12:00 Noon.Checkout Date & Times: Checkout must be done day of Auction.Location: 1717 25th Street SE, Salem, OR 97302Driving Directions: Exit 253 of I-5 in Salem, Oregon. West on Mission, past the airport, left on 25th SE. Go past KMart to the Airport Business Park. We are in Building B
* All property is sold "AS IS - WHERE IS". Neither Capitol Auction & Estate Services LLC or the Consignor makes any representation or warranty, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability, fitness, or condition of the property or as to the correctness of description, genuineness, attribution, provenance or period of the property. By registering for a bidding number, either in person, on-line or when placing an absentee, telephone or facsimile (fax) bid, you agree to these Terms & Conditions of Sale. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds, no exchanges, no returns, no warranties expressed or implied.
* A premium of ten percent (10) of the successful bid price will be added to the bid prices and is payable by the buyer as part of the total purchase price. A premium of seventeen (17) percent will be added to the winning bid price of on-line buyers and will be payable as a part of the total purchase price. Additionally, on-line purchasers are responsible for all shipping and transport charges, if they chose not to pick their item up in person.
* There is no charge for Registration, but Capitol Auction requires a valid driver's license, and agreement to all Terms & Conditions.
* On the fall of the Auctioneer's hammer, title to the offered lot or article passes to the highest bidder who assumes full risk and responsibility thereof.
* All State and Federal laws will be observed regarding the sale of handguns. If you are not a resident of Oregon, you must have a current Federal Firearms License to take delivery of firearms, or have an FFL holder in your state take delivery of firearms for you. Firearms purchases are subject to a $12 background check fee.
* All purchases are to be paid for in Cash, a Cashier's Check, VISA, MasterCard or Discover, during or immediately after each Auction. Capitol Auction reserves the option to hold purchases until authorization is obtained on credit cards or Cashier's Checks. No lot may be transferred to another buyer.
* Purchases may be removed during or at the conclusion of each auction session beginning at time of Auction. (except pianos, chandeliers, large carpets, or clocks), additionally a schedule will be announced at the time of auction regarding a time to pick up large items within 3 days of the auction. Because of lack of storage space, purchases not picked up within the three business days following the Auction, unless arrangements have been made, may be moved to a public warehouse at the purchaser's account, risk and responsibility.
* Should Capitol Auction be prevented by fire, theft or any reason whatsoever from delivery of any property to the purchaser, our liability shall be limited to the sum actually paid by the purchaser.
* All lots in the Catalog may be subject to a reserve (a confidential minimum price below which the lot will not ordinarily be sold). We as the Agent for Consignor may place bids during the auction if and when the highest outstanding bid at any time during the sale is below the reserve which may have been established on the lot being offered. Consignors are not allowed to bid on their own property.
* No reference to imperfections is made in the catalog descriptions or verbally by the Auctioneers. Since all sales are final and Capitol Auction makes no refunds, please verify our descriptions and carefully view the property at a preview before you bid. No employee of Capitol Auction is authorized to make on our behalf, or that of the Consignor, any representation or warranty, oral or written with respect to any property.
* Capitol Auction reserves the right to withdraw any property at any time before actual sale, or reject a bid from any bidder.