Internet Premium : 17.5%Sales Tax : 5.5% - Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Internet Premium.Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa and MasterCard Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: Accepted methods of payment for this auction are Visa and Mastercard credit cards. Your credit card used upon registration will be billed immediately following the auction for your purchase(s), 17.5% buyers premium, and a 5.5% sales tax applies for Wisconsin Residents ONLY. Shipping will be billed separately.
Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: SHIPPING & REMOVAL - Kramer Auction Service LLC will pack & ship your items to you at your expense & risk. Basic shipping charges inside the continental U.S. are expected to be $30-40 for a long gun (This will include a new plastic hardcase) & $25-35 for a handgun. These are average estimates, oversize, special packing, insurance, etc., will cost extra. Preview Date & Times: Auction preview is January 28th, 2011 from 3:00 - 7:00 P.M.Checkout Date & Times: Please contact the auction house for checkout dates & times.Location: 203 E. Blackhawk Ave., Prairie du Chien, WI 53821Driving Directions:
1. BUYERS PREMIUM - A seventeen percent (17.5%) buyer's fee will be added to each successful Online bid. There is no sales tax on absentee bid purchases shipped out of state. Absentee buyers are responsible for complying with their home state tax requirements, Buyers in the state of Wis. will be charged stae sales tax of 5.5% unless they possess a valid Tax number. No additional fee's for the use of credit cards are charged.
2. PAYMENT - Payment will be taken from the Buyers Visa or MasterCard after the close of the Auction unless other arangements have been previously approved.
3. AS IS / WHERE IS - Generally, items in this auction are sold as is, where is, with no guarantee whatsoever. Guns and ammunition are specifically NOT warranted for shooting. Any used firearm should be inspected by a competent gunsmith for safety, function, and proper ammunition type before attempting to fire. Any description of mechanical function or condition does NOT mean the gun has been inspected or Okayed for shooting. Ammunition of unknown origin should not be fired, and the ammunition in this sale is sold for salvage of components or as collectibles only.
4. Accuracy of catalog & other descriptions is not guaranteed. Although we do our best to provide good descriptions, no portion of any description is guaranteed. Such qualities as condition, age, origin, historical attribution, quality, originality, measurement, significance, percentage of finish, alteration, restoration, and estimated value are opinion only, and are not guaranteed. You are strongly urged to inspect each item on which you bid, and to base your bids on your own opinions and observations.
5. SALE OF FIREARMS - All sales of firearms will be in strict compliance with all firearms laws & regulations.
ANTIQUE, MUZZLE-LOADING & AIR GUNS - Marked "antique" or "non-ffl" in catalog. These items may be shipped directly to absentee bidders unless your local or state law has restricts this. It is our policy not to sell these items to individuals who would not be eligible to purchase modern firearms. By bidding on these, you represent that you are not a minor, convicted felon, drug addict, illegal alien, mentally defective individual, or other person who would be restricted from buying modern firearms, and that such purchase is legal your home area. Absentee bidders purchasing these items may be asked to send a copy of their driver's license w/ payment.
MODERN FIREARMS - Kramer Auction Service LLC is a Federal Firearms Licensed dealer (FFL), and you can purchase these guns the same way you would from a gun shop.
* Out of state & absentee bidders can have guns shipped to FFL dealers in their area. Most gun shops will receive these for you and legally transfer them to you for a modest fee. You will need to have them send Kramer Auction Service LLC a signed copy of their FFL with your name, noting it is for your purchases.
FFL LICENSEES - FFL Dealers are welcome to bid & buy, and we expect there will be bargains in this sale that can be good investments for you. You will need a signed copy of your FFL for Kramer Auction Service LLC the transferee for this sale. We are glad to sell C&R eligible guns to C&R FFL's (federally licensed firearms collectors).
6. ABSENTEE BIDS - If you can't attend the auction, you can place an absentee bid online, or may bid live on the phone on certain items.
By placing an absentee bid, you request and authorize us to bid on the lots listed on this form up to the stated bid price. An auction staff member will bid on your behalf, as if you were present and bidding and will try to buy for you at the lowest possible bid. To protect the integrity of the bidding process, it is our policy not to disclose the amount of an absentee bid to other potential bidders.
We assume no responsibility for failure to execute absentee bids for any reason whatsoever.
If you are the successful bidder, your total price will be the gavel price Plus a Buyers Premium, plus any applicable taxes.