PLEASE READ: This auction company has requested and been granted access to see all bids placed including any maximum pre-bids. This auction is permitted to engage in this activity by providing this clear disclosure to you, the bidder.
Internet Premium : 17.5%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa and MasterCard Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: Accepted methods of payment for this auction are Visa & Mastercard credit cards. Your credit card used upon registration WILL BE BILLED IMMEDIATELY following the auction for your purchase(s), 17.5% buyers premium; a 5.5% sales tax applies for Wisconsin Residents ONLY. Shipping will be billed separately. For purchases totaling over $5,000 a cash discount (Cash, Check or Money Orders) of 2.5% is allowed for pre-approved & regular buyers. No items shipped until payment is received & cleared.
Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: SHIPPING & REMOVAL - Kramer Auction Service LLC will pack & ship your items to you at your expense & risk. Most items will shipp through the USPS. Insurance is mandantory. A $5.00 charge will be added to the auctual shipping cost of each box shipped to handle packaging & packing materials used REGARDLESS of the size of the Box & materials. All items are shipped inhouse & not outsourced. If an items says NO SHIPPING pick up only, please do not ask use to ship it. a. All items must have shipping insurance, this is mandatory. Preview Date & Times: Auction preview is Friday April 27th, 2012 from 1:00 - 4:00 P.M.Checkout Date & Times: All successful Proxibid transactions will be run Sunday April 29th or Monday April 30th.Location: 203 E. Blackhawk Ave., Prairie du Chien, WI 53821Driving Directions:
1. BUYERS PREMIUM - A seventeen & one half percent (17.5%) buyer's fee will be added to each successful Online bid. There is no sales tax on absentee bid purchases shipped out of state. Absentee buyers are responsible for complying with their home state tax requirements, Buyers in the state of Wis. will be charged state sales tax of 5.5% unless they possess a valid Tax number. No additional fee's for the use of credit cards are charged to online buyers.
2. PAYMENT - Payment will be taken from the Buyers Visa or MasterCard after the close of the Auction unless other arangements have been previously approved. A Cash Discount of 2.5% is offered on purchases over $5,000 if you have been previously pre-approved for a personal check from the auction company.
3. AS IS / WHERE IS - Items in this auction are sold as is, where is, with no guarantee whatsoever. We do not allow returns on items in which you are not satisfied with. Please check on any item your not sure of before bidding.
4. Accuracy of catalog & other descriptions is not guaranteed. Although we do our best to provide good descriptions, no portion of any description is guaranteed. Such qualities as condition, age, origin, historical attribution, quality, originality, measurement, significance, percentage of finish, alteration, restoration, and estimated value are opinion only, and are not guaranteed. You are strongly urged to inspect each item on which you bid, and to base your bids on your own opinions and observations.
5. ABSENTEE BIDS - If you can't attend the auction, you can place an absentee bid online, or may bid live on the phone on certain items.
By placing an absentee bid, you request and authorize us to bid on the lots listed on this form up to the stated bid price. An auction staff member will bid on your behalf, as if you were present and bidding and will try to buy for you at the lowest possible bid. To protect the integrity of the bidding process, it is our policy not to disclose the amount of an absentee bid to other potential bidders.
We assume no responsibility for failure to execute absentee bids for any reason whatsoever.
6. Disputes under this contract - Buyers & Kramer Auction Service agree to mediate any dispute or claim arising between them resulting from the buyer participating in the auction or any resulting transaction. Any Mediation fees will be borne equally by each party. All mediation , arbitration & court shall be filed and conducted soley within Crawford County, State of Wisconsin and not in any other jurisdiction.
7. A $5.00 FEE will be added to the auctual shipping cost of each box shipped to handle packaging & packing materials used REGARDLESS of the size of the Box & materials. All items are shipped inhouse & not outsourced. If an items says NO SHIPPING pick up only, please do not ask use to ship it.
8. As a courtesy to our Proxibid operator your Maximum pre-bid will be viewable to him / her once the item is placed in the sale ring.
9. Please Keep in mind that just because an item sells for your High Bid amount it does not automatically mean that you won the item. Depending on the when the Proxibid operator is able to place your first bid, that will determine whether your High bid will be used by yourself or another bidder. Example: Your High Bid is $100 dollars, the proxibid operator is able to start your bid at $70. The next bidder bids $80, you bid $90, next bidder bids $100. You would loss that bid because of the bid increment schedule on that item. Because all of our bids are placed competitively this does happen on items in each auction.
10. If you are the successful bidder, your total price will be the gavel price Plus a Buyers Premium, plus any applicable taxes.