Internet Premium : 20%Sales Tax : 0.06% - Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Internet Premium.Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Check, Money Order, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: Payments will be processed within 7 days of auctions close. Payment will include shipping and handling charges. Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: We have an in house shipping department, most items will be sent via UPS or USPS. All packages will be sent out within 3 days of cleared payment. We will contact winning bidders should the shipping charges exceed $100.00Preview Date & Times: We are open to the public Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m., Please call before making a visit on Friday as we sometimes leave by 4p.m.Checkout Date & Times: Check out can be anytime after the start of the auction, after the auction or the next dayLocation: 4636 n university dr, lauderhill , FL 33351Driving Directions: From I-95 or Florida's turnpike exit on Commercial Blvd and go west to University dr. Turn left (south) on University we are 3 blocks up on the east side of the street. In the Promonade Plaza.
1. Highest bidder shall be buyer. If any dispute arises, the Auctioneer shall have absolute discretion to settle dispute, and to put any disputed lot up again. ALL SALES FINAL, NO REFUNDS.
2. Any first or final bid which is not commensurate with the value of the articles offered, or which is merely a nominal or fractional advance, may be rejected by the Auctioneer if in his judgment such a bid would be likely to affect the sale injuriously.
3. In the event of any failure of the Buyer to comply with fair practice, such as stop payment with maintaining of lots purchased for longer than 7 days thereof criminal action will be taken.
4. Lots shall be paid for in full by cash, good check, MasterCard, VISA, and taken away at Buyer's risk and expense. 15% Buyer's Premium - 20% for online bidders
5. Auction It! Inc.may divide or combine any two or more lots, and to withdraw any lot from sale without giving a reason.
6. All goods guaranteed as described to best of knowledge.
7. Persons unknown to Auction It! Inc. who are paying by check may have to leave the Merchandise until the check has been cleared by their bank (Auctioneer's Approval).
8. Certain items in the sale are being offered subject to reserve which is the confidential minimum price below which such lot will not be sold. Alexander's Auction may implement such reserves by bidding through its representatives on behalf of the consignor.
9. The auctioneers and owners are not responsible for the correct description of any lot or for the genuineness or authenticity of the property comprising the same or for any defects therein, and they also make no warranty or representation connection therewith. No sale will be set aside nor will any liability be assumed on account of any incorrectness in description, error in cataloging imperfection not noted in the catalogue or made orally at the sale. All goods will be exposed for public exhibition and will be sold "as is" and without recourse and no deduction will be made for damaged articles.
10. Items must be picked up within 7 days. Items left over 7 days will be assessed a $2.00 fee per item per day. After 14 days the items will be considered abandoned & sold for storage fees. Customer MUST have receipt to pick up merchandise. Failure to do so will result in a research fee.
- Auction It! Inc. will without limitation have the right to hold the purchaser of items not paid or cleared, liable for the bid price, and may at its option cancel the sale, retaining any payments as liquidated damages or resell the items without notice and for the purchaser's account and risk either publicly or privately and the purchaser shall be liable for the deficiency plus all costs, including commission of both sales and attorney fees.