1. SHIPPING: Items may be picked up in-person on the day of auction at the venue. All shipping, with the EXCEPTION of oversized items, is handled by our in-house shipping department. Buyers will receive an invoice, inclusive of shipping, following the auction. Please allow up to 10 days after receipt of payment for your purchases to ship. Depending on size and value, domestic shipments are sent via USPS, FedEx or UPS. International shipments are sent USPS Express Mail International. All shipments will include mandatory insurance and tracking / delivery confirmation. Shipping claims and issues must take place no more than 10 days of receipt. Manor Auctions LLC assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged items received through post. All shipping claims MUST be processed and resolved through the organization by which they were shipped. Absolutely no refunds or claims may be submitted beyond 15 days of receiving a package. OVERSIZED ITEMS: All shipping and packing arrangements for oversized items are the responsibility of the buyer.
2. LOTS: Accurate descriptions are provided for each individually described item in the auction on a best effort basis and are not intended to be definitive scholarly works or appraisals. Conditions provided are only the opinion of the auction house. The bidder is ultimately responsible for determining the condition of a lot. Unless otherwise described, single item lots are guaranteed authentic. If a guaranteed item is deemed "not" to be authentic by a panel of 3 competent authorities, a full refund of the purchase price and buyers premium shall be the limit of liability of the auction company and or its representatives. Returns must be pre-authorized and made within 10 days of receipt of purchase. Gems and Coins are tested and examined for authenticity, and are guaranteed authentic. All guarantees are void if an item has been tampered with, enhanced, altered, damaged or removed from original mounting. Lots of MORE THAN A SINGLE ITEM of any product are intended as "dealer" lots. Lots of more than a single item are sold “as is, where is – absolutely no exceptions, warranties or guarantees”, and the ultimate determination as to authenticity and condition is the responsibility of the bidder. The placing of a bid will be taken as full agreement to all terms & conditions. The estimated values shown after each lot are the auctioneer's estimate of what each lot is likely to realize. Generally the estimates are based on like comparable sales of equitable items in kind, like and quality. The auction house has the right to withdraw any lot.
3. ABSENTEE BIDDING: Absentee Bidding is used by those who cannot attend the auction in person. Absentee bids may be submitted via email, our website, Internet bidding websites, mail or fax. Absentee bidders agree to all terms and conditions. In terms of a tie bid between an absentee bidder and the auction floor, the auction floor will win said item at their amount bid.
4. TELEPHONE BIDDERS: All telephone bids must be submitted no less than 24 hours prior to auction. Telephone bids may be submitted via email, our website, mail or fax.
4. BIDDING: The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer shall be the purchaser. Once a bid is announced “sold”, the high bidder has purchased the lot. All sales are final.
5. BUYERS PREMIUM: A buyer’s premium of 15% applies to all lots. And will be added to the hammer price. According to Florida law, the Buyer’s Premium is considered a component of the purchase price, and is therefore subject to state and local sales tax.
6. PAYMENT: All bidders, regardless of venue by which they bid, are required to pay within 7 days of auction. Accepted forms of payment are cash, check, PayPal, bank wire, MasterCard, Visa or Discover. ProxiBid bidders will be auto-billed to the credit card on file with ProxiBid. If payment is not received with 7 days, the auction house has the right to deem the sale "null & void" and a non-paying bidder claim can be left. We reserve the right to verify funds on personal checks. A $30 fee will apply to all returned checks. The full purchase price on all lots sold to the same buyer must be paid before removal of any of the items.
7. SALES TAX: Florida residents and Auction Floor bidders are required to pay applicable Florida state and local sales tax on all taxable items purchased. Tax exempt bidders must have a current copy of a Florida Sales Tax ID / Re-Sale Certificate on file.
8. RESERVE: Most lots are offered without reservation or minimum bid. In an instance of a reserve, the auctioneer will announce the lot being sold as “having a reserve”. The reserve will never be greater than the low estimate. If a lot is offered with a reserve, we may implement that reserve by bidding on behalf of the consignor. This bidding will not constitute opening bidding. If no opening bid is received we will pass the item. However once bidding is opened the auctioneer will bid on behalf of the consignor to reach the reserve price.
9. IDENTIFICATION: All purchasers are required to complete registration, including Full Name, Address, Phone, Email, Signature and Drivers License Number. Those not willing to disclose this information cannot partake in the auction. PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL INFORMATION IS ACCURATE & UP TO DATE AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION. Manor Auctions LLC is not responsible for any delays or losses due to false information provided at the time of registration.
10. AUCTIONEER: The bidding advances shall be regulated by the auctioneer and shall be at his discretion. The auctioneer reserves the right to determine the opening bid / minimum bid on any lot. The auctioneer reserves the right to pass / no sale any lot. The auctioneer may reject nominal bids, small opening bids or very nominal advances made with the purpose of disparaging an item. Once a lot has been passed and not sold it will not be re-offered until a later sale. Items which are not reserved are sold at the auctioneer’s discretion. The auctioneer has the right to refuse any bid. The auctioneer reserves the right to execute absentee bids on behalf of clients and vendors, but shall not be liable for errors or omissions in executing instructions to bid. The auctioneer acts as agent only, and shall not be liable for any default of the purchaser or vendor.
11. BID INCREMENTS: All bids, including absentee and Internet must be on increment. The auctioneer reserves the right to deviate from the established increment at their discretion. Increments are as follows:
12. DISPUTE BETWEEN BIDDERS: In the event of any dispute between bidders, the auctioneer shall have the sole and final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and resell the lot in dispute. The auctioneer’s sole resolution of dispute applies also to all bidding mediums.
13. CONSIGNORS: Consignors are NOT permitted to bid on their own items. This is called "shill bidding" and is illegal by Florida Auction Law standards. By placing your item up for auction, you have agreed to sell. We cannot discuss payment on the day of the auction. Consignors may only be paid on items for which payment has been received. Consignment payments are disbursed on the 1st & 15th of each month.
14. GENERAL TERMS & INFORMATION: Employees and associates of the auction house are permitted to purchase lots at competitive bidding under the same terms, rules and regulations as the general public. By bidding at this auction whether in person or by agent, absentee bid, telephone bid or other means, the buyer or bidder agrees that the contract created by these conditions of sale is made and performed in the County of Leon, State of Florida.
15. INTERNET BIDDING: Bidders are able to bid via the Internet through ProxiBid. If bidding live via the Internet, please bid quickly. We auction approximately 70-80 lots per hour and once the auctioneer closes a lot, it cannot be re-opened. If leaving absentee Internet bids, please consider leaving a reasonable bid. The Internet venue will incrementally (in accordance with standard bid increments) execute bids on bidder’s behalf until your bid is either successful or exhausted. This means, if you leave an Internet absentee bid of $500 on a lot, and the winning bid increment is $350, your winning bid is $350. Internet bidders may be required to agree to additional terms established by the Internet bidding venue. Internet bidders may be subject to a different Buyer’s Premium.
16. FEDERAL FIREARMS LAWS: All Federal Firearm Laws apply. Firearms will be transferred through R. Santos, FFL. This auction is taking place at the licensed premises address for R. Santos. Off-site bidders MUST make arrangements with their local Federal Firearms Dealer for the proper transfer of any firearms purchases requiring shipment. On-site bidders are subject to a $5 transfer fee for each firearm requiring Federal Transfer.
IN SIGNING BELOW – I AGREE TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS