Click Here for a poster with more information and pictures about the Mannyland Auction!
Internet Premium : 18%Sales Tax : 8.25% - Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Internet Premium.Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Money Order, and Pay Pal Visa MasterCard Discover Payment Instructions: Congratulations on your purchases California Auctioneers.
We will use your credit card on-file with proxibid for reconciliation of your balance.
For your security we require you to send the three digit CCV code (on back of card)
Please respond by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone (805) 649-2686,
or fax (805) 649-5339 with your ccv number.
If you would like to arrange another form of payment, have questions,
or need anything at all, feel free to give us a call.
We will charge shipping on the card after your item(s) are packed
unless otherwise specified.
8597 Ventura Ave.
Ventura, California 93001
If you have a PO Box Registered
with artfact, please send us your
actual shipping address.
We do not ship to PO Boxes.Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Since this auction is an on-site sale all shipping will go through Box Brothers. Contact
email@example.com or call Charles at 800.842.6937. They're website at www.boxbros.com
Preview Date & Times: January 28th 12pm-5pmCheckout Date & Times: M-W 9-5pm, Please call to verifyLocation: 11905 Darlene Ln, Moorpark, CA 93021Driving Directions: Directions: Los Angeles Avenue to Gabbert Road (north) right on Elwin right on Darlene Lane. 11905 Darlene Ln Moorpark, CA 93021
Auction Terms: California Auctioneers has made a reasonable effort to describe items correctly. However we do not warrant the correctness of description, signatures, marks, authenticity or condition of said items. Please preview all items carefully and use your own judgment.
Final decision on auction block overrides listing.
Auction checkout: is any time during auction and or Monday 9AM - 5 PM. We ask that all items be picked up no later than 5PM Monday after the auction. Larger pieces can be picked up by appointment no later than 5 working days after the auction.
Vehicle terms: 15% Cash down on day of sale with balance due in 2 working days from sale: 5pm Tuesday Feb. 1st with cash or cashiers check.
For online purchases:
all shipping will go through Box Brothers. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Charles at 800.842.6937. They're website at www.boxbros.com
Payment: Cash, cashiers check, Visa & M/C.. All items must be paid on day of sale. 18% buyer's premium on all items. All sales final, all items sold as is.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
By bidding at auction, whether present in person or by agent, by written bid, or other means, the buyer agrees to be bound by these Conditions of Sale:
1. As used in these Conditions of Sale, the term "final bid" means the highest bid acknowledged by the Auctioneer and the "purchase price" means the sum of the final bid plus the premium payable by the buyer, as set forth in Condition 4.
2. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneers shall be the buyer. The Auctioneer has the right to reject any bid, to advance the bidding at his absolute discretion and in the event of any dispute between bidders, to determine the successful bidder or to reoffer and resell the lot in dispute. In the event of any dispute after the sale, California Auctioneers & Appraisers record of final sale shall be conclusive.
3. California Auctioneers & Appraisers reserves the right to withdraw any lot before or at the sale.
4. The purchase price payable by the buyer shall be the sum of the final bid plus a premium of 15% of the final bid.
5. Title to the offered lot shall pass to the buyer upon the fall of the Auctioneers hammer or the Auctioneer verbalizing "sold" , subject to compliance by the buyer with all other Conditions of Sale. Such buyer shall forthwith assume full risk and responsibility for the lot and shall pay the full purchase price or such part thereof as California Auctioneers & Appraisers, in its sole discretion, shall require. In addition, the buyer may be required to sign a confirmation of purchase.
6. No lot may be removed from California Auctioneers & Appraisers premises until the buyer has paid in full the purchase price therefore or has satisfied such terms as California Auctioneers & Appraisers, in its sole discretion, shall require. Subject to the foregoing, all lots are to be paid for on the day of sale and removed from California Auctioneers & Appraisers.
7. Bids which are submitted to California Auctioneers & Appraisers in writing or are otherwise left with California Auctioneers & Appraisers prior to an auction for execution at or below a specified price, as well those bids arranged by telephone, shall be entertained and executed by California Auctioneers & Appraisers for the convenience of bidders not present at auction, but California Auctioneers & Appraisers shall not be responsible for failing to execute such bids or for errors relating to its execution of such bids.
8. Unless exempted by law, the buyer shall be required to pay any applicable state and local sale tax or compensating use tax on the purchase price.
All property is sold "as is" in accordance with the section entitled Absence of Other Warranties, and neither California Auctioneers & Appraisers nor the seller makes any express or implied warranty or representation as to the condition of any lot offered for sale, and no statement made at any time, whether oral or written shall constitute such a warranty or representation. Description of condition are not warranties. The description of the conditions of articles in damage or repairs, are provided as a service to interested persons and do not negate or modify the section entitled Absence of Other Warranties. Accordingly, all lots should be viewed personally by prospective buyers to evaluate the condition of the articles for sale.
Absence of other Warranties
Except as specifically provided, all property is sold "as is" and neither California Auctioneers & Appraisers the sellers agent, nor the sellers makes any express or implied warranty or representation of any kind or nature with respect to the property. In no event shall California Auctioneers & Appraisers or the seller be responsible for the correctness of, or be deemed to have made, any representation or warranty of merchandise as set forth in this catalog or made at the sale or in the bill of sale or invoice or elsewhere, whether oral or written, shall be deemed such a warranty or representation or an assumption of liability.