1. All items must be paid in full on receipt of invoice regardless of when it is picked up.
2. All items will be sold "As Is, Where Is," with no guarantees of any kind, regardless of any statement of condition. No Refunds. No Returns. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own inspection and information & assume all responsibilities associated with item. Item descriptions are not to be relied on, they are merely a guide. We do not warrant the accuracy, genuineness, authenticity, description, weight, count or measure of any lots. Although every effort is made to note damage and restoration, absence of such information does not imply the lot is free from defects.
3. The buyer agrees to hold harmless, defend, and indemnify Auctioneer for any personal injury or property claims resulting from attendance, including but not limited to preparation, inspection, sale, or removal of merchandise, and assumes all risks whatsoever of damage or loss to person or property and specifically release Auctioneer and/or Seller from all liability therefore. The Auctioneer and/or Seller shall not be liable for any defect in or condition of the merchandise or premises on which the sale is held. This provision shall include unregistered persons attending with bidder. By registering, Buyer agrees to all terms and conditions of Auction.
4. Title to property passes from Seller to Buyer immediately following their winning bid. Buyer assumes full risk and responsibility of loss and/or damage to property until its removal. Bidder is advised to further guard their items at their own discretion. Check the clerk ticket and the lot number tag on merchandise in order to ascertain that you are picking up the correct item(s),
DO NOT USE A LIST YOU HAVE MADE FOR THIS PURPOSE.
Buyer must remove their items by June 12, 2010 pickup date or previously arranged date or items will be considered ABANDONED and become property of Bid to Own Auction, LLC to be disposed of.
5. Bidder is responsible for knowing which item they are bidding on. If unsure, they should inquire or not bid. When becoming the winning bidder at auction, you have effected a contract and will be expected to pay for items in which you were evidenced to be the successful bidder. Auctioneer will not honor "mistakes."
6. Auctioneer reserves the right to accept bids in any increment he feels is in the best interest of his client, the seller. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject the bidding of any person whose conduct, actions, or adverse comments he feels are not in the best interest of the seller. Auctioneer reserves the right to divide, add to, or withdraw any lots and shall determine the advance of bids. Auctioneer reserves the right to resell any item not paid for in full on Auction day. Bidder shall be responsible to the Auctioneer for any and all expenses of collection and resale and any damages that may arise from resale.
7. All items are subject to Texas State Sales tax and must be paid on in state purchases. If you are a dealer or items are for resale, we must have a valid Use and Sales Tax Permit number and Certificate of Resale on file. Failure to provide this information will require sales tax to be paid on all in state purchases.
8. Live Auctions: Auctioneer reserves the right to re-open the bidding in the event of a tie bid. Auctioneer in his own discretion shall determine whether a "late bid" was made before the hammer was struck down. The highest bidder will be the Buyer. Auctioneer shall have absolute discretion to settle disputes and to put the lot up again.
9. Auctioneers are acting as the Owners Agents only. Auctioneer or agent reserves the right to bid on behalf of the Seller.
10. 10% Buyers Premium is in effect.
11. Payment methods are cash, credit cards Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express. Buyer agrees also not to dispute credit card charge without first notifying Auctioneer and allowing for any errors to be corrected. No selling or trading between buyers on or within the auction premises during or after the sale. All items must be physically removed from the auction site prior to any sale of merchandise by the Buyer. It is the sole responsibility of the Buyer to check all local, State and federal laws governing the purchase, possession, and transportation of all items.
12. Shipping and Handling. Buyer shall be solely responsible for the removal and/or shipping of all items and all costs related thereto. Buyer may arrange with Bid to Own Auction, LLC or a third-party of Buyer's selection to have items picked up or shipped by the date and time specified for removal. We do not have a systematic shipping solution in place, so shipping arrangements will be determined on a case by case basis.
13. ONLINE BIDDERS: Shipment of LIVE ammunition is restricted by some states and will not be shipped to District of Columbia, Illinois (without FOID card on file), Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, Washington, (list not all-inclusive of restricted states). Check local restrictions before bidding. It is the sole responsibility of the Buyer to check all local, State and federal laws governing the purchase, possession, and transportation of all items. Registered bidder also affirms they are of legal age to purchase live ammunition and are not otherwise restricted by law of such purchase. If in doubt do NOT bid. It is also restricted from being sold overseas.
14. Live ammunition: By registering you are stating that you are able to possess ammo----no felonies, over 21, and laws in your state/city/county allow you to buy/possess ammo. You alone are responsible for knowing if ammo can be shipped to you.
15. Please direct complaints to the auctioneer (after the sale). If complaints cannot be resolved with us, you may direct your complaint to the Texas Department of Licensing & Regulation.
The address and phone number is;
Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation
P.O. Box 12157
Austin, Texas 78711
Telephone: (512) 463-6599
Toll-Free (in Texas): 800-803-9202
Fax: (512) 475-2871
Relay Texas-TDD: (800) 735-2989