In order to bid and receive a bid catalog, all purchasers must register with the cashiers. Satisfactory photo identification (valid drivers license, identity card or passport is required). There is no charge for registration.
Call Linda @ 617.648.5108 for an absentee bid form. Forms can be emailed or faxed to your office.
RISK OF LOSS
The buyer takes full responsibility and assumes all risk or loss for purchased items when the auctioneers accept the bid.
No credit will be given for lost or stolen items - so safeguard your purchases.
Please cover your purchases with insurance.
AUCTION SITES ARE DANGEROUS: CHILDREN ARE TO REMAIN WITH THEIR PARENTS AT ALL TIMES.
Information supplied is only a guide from sources deemed to be reliable. The accuracy thereof is not guaranteed or warranted by the auctioneers. No credits will be give for inaccuracies.
Years on some equipment may indicate model year, or year in which the machine was put into service rather than year of manufacture.
By registering the Bidder agrees that he/she has read the "TERMS OF SALE AND GENERAL RULES AND AGREES WITH THE TERMS SET FORTH.
TERMS OF SALE AND GENERAL RULES
United Auctioneers & Appraisers, LLC (Auctioneers) Agent for the Principal (Seller) makes no guarantees or warranties of any kind whatsoever, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, as to (without limitation) conformity to any safety, design or pollution standard or to any other standard or requirement of any applicable authority, law or regulation, fitness, serial numbers, date of manufacture, make, model, machine hours, or vehicle mileage. Each sale shall be made and accepted “AS IS-WHERE IS” and at Purchaser’s risk.
DO NOT BID UNLESS YOU HAVE EXAMINED THOROUGHLY THE LOT UP FOR SALE.
1. Any announcements made by the auctioneer take precedence over prior printed matter.
2. Auctioneers reserve the right to refuse registration to anyone, and to refuse to accept the bid of anyone who has not registered for this auction. Anyone bidding for another party must register as such. NO PERSON OR PERSONS SHALL BID ON BEHALF OF THE SELLER, OR ACT AS A AGENT FOR THE SELLER. BIDDERS CAUGHT IN THE ACT OF BIDDING IN THE EQUIPMENT FOR THE SELLER, IN AN EFFORT TO “BUY BACK” THE EQUIPMENT WILL HAVE THEIR REGISTRATION BOOKS CONFISCATED, AND WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE AUCTION. By registering Bidder warrants that he is authorized to bid on behalf of the registered party.
3. Bidder/Buyer is not entitled to possession to any of his purchases until the total price of all his purchases have been fully paid for in collectible funds. Buyers must pay for all purchases in U.S. funds the day of the auction by Cash, Cashier’s Check, Traveler’s Check, or Wire Transfer made payable to United Auctioneers-Appraisers, Inc. Bidders desiring to pay by Cashier's or Traveler’s check must allow Auctioneer’s to inspect same. Bidders desiring to pay by Wire Transfer must provide bank confirmation for the availability of funds. Bidders wishing to pay by Company or Personal check must allow Auctioneer’s to inspect same. Bidders wishing to pay by Company or Personal check, or be financed by a Commercial bank or Credit Company, must present at registration a letter from your creditor guaranteeing immediate payment to the Auctioneers. For lots up to $10,000.00 FULL SETTLEMENT TO BE MADE DAY OF SALE. For lots over $10,000 25% shall be collected the day of the sale, with the total remaining balance of the total bid amount due within (3) calendar days of the completion of the auction. Interest at the lesser rate of 24% per annum or the maximum rate permitted by State Law will be paid by the Purchaser on overdue amounts, along with any legal or collection costs incurred by the Auctioneers.
4. In the event the Purchaser does not pay the full purchase price of all of his purchases within the prescribed time, or fails to comply with any other terms of the sale, the Auctioneers shall reserve a possessory lien on all lots of the Purchaser, and have the sole right, without notice to resell such lots, in part of whole, to sell the liened property by public or private sale to satisfy the possessory lien on behalf of the Purchaser. Further, should the Auctioneers resell any lot, the net proceeds (minus a 15% commission) shall be credited to the Purchasers account, and upon demand shall reimburse the Auctioneers for any expenses, damages, or deficiency arising from the resale.
5. All applicable sales, transfer, or excise taxes shall be added to the purchase price of all taxable purchases. If the Purchaser files with the Auctioneers proof of exemption from all such taxes in a form in accordance with the Auctioneers, and with the appropriate governing authority for the region in which the auction is held, then the Purchaser shall be exempt of these said taxes. In any event the Auctioneers will not be held liable for any taxes as the result of this auction, and any or all purchases consummated by the Purchaser.
6. All Purchases must be removed from the Sale Site within the time announced, or posted by the Auctioneers. All responsibility and risk of such removal shall be the sole responsibility of the Purchaser, and in every case the Purchaser shall use prudence, and the utmost safety in the removal of his purchases. The Auctioneers may request from the Purchaser’s, proof of insurance covering their activities at the sale site, including, but not limited to: hot cutting, dismantling, equipment loading, or rigging. Purchasers agree to hold harmless The Auctioneers, and the Consignors for any damages as the result of the ongoing activities of the Purchaser. All lots remaining after the Auctioneers prescribed removal period shall be considered abandoned, and paragraph 4, shall be in effect, and the Auctioneers shall not be held for damages as the result of the Purchasers failure to remove purchased items, or lots. The Auctioneers shall have the right to charge rent, on behalf of themselves, to the Purchaser for all items remaining after the prescribed removal period issued by the auctioneers.
7. No sale shall be invalidated by reason of any defect or inaccuracy in any of the lots, or by any listing or description set forth in the sale catalog. The sale catalog is only a guide and has been assembled from sources deemed reliable. IT IS THE PURCHASER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO REVIEW AND INSPECT THE EQUIPMENT PRIOR TO BIDDING, AND BE ALERT, AND TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE PURCHASING. Every attempt has been made to be as accurate as possible, however the Auctioneers shall not be held liable for any discrepancy in the Sale Catalog, or loting of the equipment.
8. The Purchaser, or bidder, upon registering acknowledges that prior to the auction all lots were available for inspection.
9. The Auctioneers at their sole discretion, anytime, may without notice or liability to the Purchaser, or bidders.
a) Withdraw or cancel the sale of any lot.
b) Withdraw or cancel the auction.
c) Offer any lots in groups, or with privilege.
10. The Purchaser has accepted a lot in its present condition when he bids on, or has been accepted as the final bid on any lot.
11. All necessary documents pertaining to this auction, if available, shall be delivered immediately to the Purchaser against payment in full of the purchase price as set out above, and will otherwise be mailed with 7 business days of such payment. Available of these documents is subject to provision of the same by the consignor.
12. All lots will be sold with respect to clear title. In event a particular lot does not have clear title, then the Auctioneers sole responsibility is to return all monies to the Purchaser and shall not be held liable by the Purchaser for damages, or upset incurred by said Purchaser.
13. Bidder acknowledges an Auction Site is a potentially dangerous place. Flammable noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances are present. Heavy construction equipment is being operated, and live electrical circuits may be present. All persons at the Auction Site before, during, and after the Auction shall be deemed to be there at their own risk. No person or persons shall have any claim against the Auctioneers, their consignors, agents, employees, or principals for any injuries sustained nor for damages to or loss of property, or money, which may occur from any cause.
14. These terms of sale may not be altered or amended except by agreement in writing signed by the Auctioneers, and respective Purchaser.