Important Announcements: Please call Smith Turf and Irrigation - Mike Burgess or Jay Floyd- with any item specific questions you may have- 704-393-8873. Call Darron Meares, NCAL 8784 at 800-689-5654 with auction-related questions.
Internet Premium : 13%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: We accept Visa, MasterCard and wire transfer only. A 13% online buyer's premium will be added to all sales conducted via Proxibid. There will be no sales tax charged for online sales unless you live within the boundaries of North Carolina. You will be notified at the end of Auction via email with your settlement sheet noting all purchases and amount due. This invoice will serve as the billing amount that is charged to your credit card on file. Any bidders with credit cards that are declined on reconciliation day will be charged a $30 processing fee to run another credit card- NO EXCEPTIONS!Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: The auction company will provide a list of transportation companies, common carriers and LTL services. Neither the auction company nor Smith Turf and Irrigation is responsible for packing, shipping or transporting of ANY item purchased at the auction. Contact Greg McNeely at 704-909-3420 or 800-932-8676 for more information about transporting items purchased to your location.Preview Date & Times: Preview is available Friday, August 14 from 9:00 am until 3:30 pm at the auction site.Checkout Date & Times: You will be notified at the end of Auction via email with your settlement sheet noting all purchases. This invoice will serve as the billing amount that is charged to your credit card on file. Shipping will be the responsibility of the buyer.Location: 4355 Golf Acres Dr., Charlotte, NC 28208Driving Directions: See MapBuilder link on our website for printable maps - www.TheAuctionMethod.com
All items sell AS-IS with no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied. We reserve the right to add or delete items prior to sale time. Please send any specific questions to our email address or call us for more information. We will be happy to email other pictures to you, if needed. All sales final.
Any bidders with credit cards that are declined on reconciliation day will be charged a $30 processing fee to run another credit card- NO EXCEPTIONS!
On-line Bidding Terms:
1. Meares Auction Group has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold "as-is" and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Absolutely NO refunds will be offered.
2. FOR ONLINE BIDDING: There is a 13% Buyer's Premium added to your total purchase.
3. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa, MasterCard and wire transfers ONLY. NO CHECKS FROM ONLINE BIDDERS!
4. The auction company will provide a list of transport companies, LTL companies and common carriers. Auction company IS NOT responsible for any shipping, shipping costs or other pick up of items at the auction location. It is the buyer's responsibility to arrange all pickup and shipping of items purchased.
5. Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email by the end of the business day. All items will be charged to the credit card on file unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to online auction start time as listed on Proxibid. The invoice you receive on the day after the auction will be used for billing- we will bill the credit card on file.
6. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Meares Auction Group and the bidder throughout any transactions.
7. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Greenville County, South Carolina.
8. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
9. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any "missed" bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer.
10. All sales are final.
11. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
12. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service or decline registration to any person.
All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written, verbal or electronic statements.
Downloads & Links
John Deere Tractor information sheet from John Deere website.