Internet Premium : 4%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Discover Payment Instructions: A 4% online buyer's premium will be added to all sales conducted via Proxibid. You will be notified at the end of Auction via email with your settlement sheet noting all purchases and amount due. This invoice will serve as the billing amount that is charged to your credit card on file. Any bidders with credit cards that are declined on reconciliation day will be charged a $30 processing fee to run another credit card- NO EXCEPTIONS!Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: The American First Responder Institute of Heraldry will work with winning bidder for any shipping of items. Winning bidder is responsible for any and all shipping costs.Preview Date & Times: The American First Responder Institute of Heraldry - 215-390-0754 for all information.Checkout Date & Times: You will be notified at the end of Auction via email with your settlement sheet noting all purchases and amount due. This invoice will serve as the billing amount that is charged to your credit card on file. Shipping will be a separate charge! Location: The Union League - Grant Room, Philadelphia, PA 19102Driving Directions:
All items sell AS-IS with no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied. We reserve the right to add or delete items prior to sale time. Please send any specific questions to our email address or call us for more information. All sales final.
Any bidders with credit cards that are declined on reconciliation day will be charged a $30 processing fee to run another credit card- NO EXCEPTIONS!
On-line Bidding Terms:
1. Meares Auction Group has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold "as-is" and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Absolutely NO refunds will be offered.
2. FOR ONLINE BIDDING: There is a 4% Buyer's Premium added to your total purchase.
3. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. You will be contacted by a member of the Honoring Heroes auction committee regarding paying for your winning purchases.
4. The American First Responder Institute of Heraldry will work with winning bidder to collect any items purchased and/or shipping of items in the auction.
5. Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email the next business day. All items will be charged to the credit card on file unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to online auction start time as listed on Proxibid. The invoice you receive on the day after the auction will be used for billing- we will bill the credit card on file.
6. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Meares Auction Group and the bidder throughout any transactions.
7. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser's failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
8. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
9. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any "missed" bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer.
10. All sales are final.
11. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
12. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service or decline registration to any person.
All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written, verbal or electronic statements.