Bidder agrees that the items listed below shall govern this auction and he/she agrees with them.
1. FULL PAYMENT: Credit Card Verification or Letters of credit/guarantee must be for this auction only, along with proof of identity. All sales are subject to State sales tax laws. Tax exempt entities must have a current exemption number and documentation at the time of the sale or they will be charged sales tax. All sales are final upon the award of the bid at which time payment is required. The bidder further understands that if any item(s) is unpaid, the item(s) will be treated as stolen property, regardless of what the bidder does with the item(s). The item(s) WILL NOT be released until payment has been received in FULL by the auction company. Payment can only be made in U.S. dollars. In the event the buyer fails to pay the full invoice price of any item(s), or fails to comply with any other terms of sale, the auction company shall retain the item(s). The item(s) will be subject to the auction companies Storage terms. If the Bidder fails to pay, they may be 'black flagged' on Proxibid by the Auction Company. The bidder will be unable to participate at any future auctions unless they pay for the item(s) in full. Titles will be mailed two (2) weeks after the auction, unless other arrangements have been made. Credit Cards are only used as a verification tool, unless the bidder fails to pay by the agreed upon terms. In that case, the Auction Company has the right to and may proceed with charging the Credit Card the bidder used to register.
2. NO WARRANTY: ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITHOUT GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND. The descriptions of items appearing in advertising prior to this auction are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor any oral statements made by the Owner (or his agents or officers) or the Auctioneers (or his agents or officers) concerning any item shall be construed as a warranty, either expressed or implied. It is the bidder’s responsibility to determine age, condition, genuineness, value and other attributes of the property. Bidders who bid from off-site and are not present at the live auction understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. Pictures are for reference only! North Central sales Auction LLC (or his agents or officers) shall not be responsible for errors and omissions in the description of any item(s). The auction company may attempt to describe the property in advertisement, on the internet, or at the auction but make no representations. I, the Bidder, have examined/ reviewed this merchandise and accept it.
3. DISPUTES: The Auctioneers shall designate the winning bidder after each item is auctioned. If a dispute arises between two or more bidders, the Auctioneer reserves the right to reopen bidding. The Auctioneer's designation of a buyer shall be final. In the case of a tie bid, ringmans/internet bidder shall have to raise the bid.
4. BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY: After a bidder has won the bid with his/her high bid, they have become the new owners of the item, even though they may not have paid for the item yet. The item becomes the full and sole responsibility of the Buyer at this point, and Buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage. The Auction Company or Seller is not responsible to provide any type of protection or insurance on the item(s).
5. INJURY AND DAMAGE: Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by the Bidder or his Agent, and further agrees to hold Auctioneers harmless from any personal injury to himself or his Agents and any property damage incurred on auction premises.
6. North Central Sales Auction LLC is providing internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to bidders. Bidders acknowledge and understand that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall a bidder have any claim against North Central sales Auction LLC or anyone else if the internet service fails to operate correctly before or during the live auction. North Central Sales Auction LLC will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bids are acknowledged should use the proxibid-bidding feature allowing them to leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. North Central Sales Auction LLC reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog any items in an auction.
7. Loading Assistance and Storage: Loading assistance will be provided by the auction company the day of auction, unless other arrangements have been made. Any item(s) remaining in the auction company’s possession is subject to the auction companies Storage terms. If buyer is leaving purchased items several days after auctions end, they do so at their own descretion and understant that the premisis is not policed, and agree to not hold North Central Sales Auction LLC responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged item(s). Storage begins two (2) weeks from the auction day, unless the item(s) has been consigned to an upcoming auction conducted by the auction company. Storage cost is $5 per day per item. In the event an item still remains in the auction company’s possession after one hundred eighty (180) days, the auction company may, at their discretion, sell the item(s) absolute, no minimums, no reserves. The proceeds will first be applied to the storage charges and commission fees. The remaining balance, if any, will be mailed to the consignor at his/her last known address.
8. AGENTS ONLY: The Auctioneers are acting as the Owner's Agents only.
I have read the bidder terms and conditions and hereby agree to the above terms and conditions of the auction.
9. North Central Sales Auction LLC has the right to accept or deny bidders from attending their auctions, both in person and online. The Auction Company also has the right to select which items are to be sold online. The Bidder understands that there may be some items which are offered to onsite Bidders that are not offered online.
10. Online bidders agree and understand that they will not be invoiced and may not be able to pay until the entire, onsite auction is over. Payment is due within 48 hours of invoicing.
11. FIREARMS LAWS. All post - 1898 firearms must be registered in compliance with Federal and Illinois State Law. Buyers of post - 1898 firearms must complete state and federal registrations forms, unless otherwise specified. A 3-day waiting period is mandatory for modern handguns, a 24-hour waiting period on modern long arms. Dealers and out-of-state buyers must have in their possession on the day of sale, signed copies of their Federal Firearms License in order to accept same-day delivery of modern weapons. Buyers who act as agents for FFL dealers must have a letter of agency as well as a signed copy of the dealers Federal Firearms License (FFL).
12. North Central sales Auction LLC makes no warranties or representations whatsoever and no employee or consultant of North Central Sales Auction LLC has the authority to do otherwise, concerning the operation of firing condition, fitness for use, safety to store, or reliability, of any firearm, ammunition, or parts. Use of any firearm or ammunition purchased at North Central Sales Auction LLC is entirely at the user’s risk. North Central Sales Auction LLC offers for sale the lots as “collector” lots only. We strongly recommend that all weapons, ammunition, etc. purchased at auction be examined by a competent gunsmith. North Central Sales Auction LLC expressly disclaims any liability whatsoever for accident, injury or damage resulting to any person from the storage or subsequent use of any such lot.
14. ACTION. Any action or suit of any kind must be commenced within one (1) year from the date when the cause of action or suit accrued or it will be forever barred. The right of action or suit will accrue, and the one (1) year limitation period will begin to run, on the date the breach, damage, or injury is sustained and not when the resulting cost, damage, harm, or loss is discovered.
15. SHIPPING. It is the responsibility of the buyer to remove purchased property at his or her expense no later than 7 days after the auction date. At the request of the buyer, North Central Sales Auction LLC will have an independent company ship purchased items at the buyer's risk. Items will be shipped within 10 days after payment has been received. The shipping company used is solely up to the buyer. A list of local shipping companies will be provided to the winning bidder. Buyer is responsible for all applicable fees. North Central Sales Auction LLC is in no way responsible for the acts or omissions of independent handlers, packers or shippers of purchased items or for any loss, damage or delay from the packing or shipping of any property.
16. SALES TAX. Buyers are required to pay any applicable state and local sales tax.
17. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS. Bidding on any item, whether in person, by phone, by absentee bid or via a live internet auction indicates the bidder's agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions for Bidders. Any right of bidder under this agreement shall not be assignable and shall only be enforceable by the original buyer. The rights and obligations of the parties shall be governed by the laws of the state of Wisconsin. All bidders submit to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in Wisconsin. Should a dispute arise between North Central Sales Auction LLC and Bidder, Bidder waives any right to a trial or hearing in a court of law and agrees to settle the dispute through binding arbitration in Langlade County, Wisconsin. Bidder agrees and grants that service of process on them may be obtained by mailing a certified letter, containing a summons, postage prepaid to them at the address they provided to register.