Important Announcements: PLEASE NOTE THAT THE INTERNET START TIME HAS CHANGED TO 2PM CST. THE ONSITE AUCTION BEGINS AT NOON, PROXIBID ITEMS BEGIN AT 2PM CST!
Internet Premium : 12%Sales Tax : 7% - Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Internet Premium.Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express Visa MasterCard Discover American Express Payment Instructions: Thank you for participating in the auction, your credit card will be billed at the conclusion of the auction for your purchases including any applicable buyers fee's and taxes. See shipping instructions below for information regarding the shipment and payment for the shipment of the items you successfully bid on.Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: NEW SHIPPING TERMS:
Due to recent issues with the contracted shipping company we normally use, our firm will handle the packing and shipping of the items purchased on proxibid. Insurance required on all purchases, no exceptions. We will personally pack each items and arrange to have them shipped directly to the buyer. This transaction fee will be billed separately from the bid price. If you require specific shipping instructions, please email the auction firm at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to satisfy your needs. Thank you. The auction company does not make a profit on the shipment of items or assets.Preview Date & Times: By Appointment Only or On Auction Day at 9amCheckout Date & Times: All items must be removed from the premises no later than 10 days after the conclusion of the auction.Location: 205 S. 89th St, Omaha, NE 68114Driving Directions: See website for detailed driving directions. www.TheAuctionMill.com
1. All prospective purchasers will be required to register for a bidder?s number and present proper identification when registering.
2. All purchases must be settled for, IN FULL, on Auction Day. Payment may be made by cash, personal or business check & credit card. There is an additional 3% Administrative Fee on Credit Cards. All checks will be made payable to The Auction Mill L.L.C.
3. No equipment will be removed from the Auction Site until settled for. Post Auction asset removal arrangements must be made with the Auction Co. Or Seller if purchaser wishes to leave equipment overnight.
4. Once the Auctioneers say "Sold", the asset becomes the SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PURCHASER.
5. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. All property is offered in ?AS IS, WHERE IS? condition, unless otherwise specified by the Auctioneer. NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, will be offered.
6. All Sales are Subject to the Sales Tax Laws in the State in which the Auction is being conducted.
7. The Auction Company reserves the right to reject the Bid of any purchaser or revoke any/all bidding numbers from any purchaser, who in the past has presented a problem for collection to either the Auction Company or Seller.
8. Announcements from Auction Block on Auction Day will take absolute Precedence over any matter of print (Catalogs) or any matter of previously printed advertising.
9. Any Purchaser will be expected to rely upon his/her personal inspection or investigation of the property being offered at the Auction, and not upon any representation of warranty or condition by the seller or the Auction Company.
10. Any merchadise not removed by 5pm the following Tuesday will be disposed of by the auction company unless other arrangements are made with the auction firm.
11. The purchase of all guns regardless of age, long gun, rifle or hand gun will require a gun purchase permit, no exceptions.