Internet Premium : 3%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Money Order, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Discover Payment Instructions: If you would like more information on a particular lot, please contact Auto Repairables of New England or Interstate Auto Auction directly at 603-893-7777 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your credit card will be charged a $300 deposit at the fall of the hammer. The balance is due by 5PM THURSDAY. In addition to the standard fees a 3% internet buyers premium will be added to the cost of your purchase.
Online Buyers Fees
Winning Bid Price Transaction Service Fee
$1 - $299.00 =$100
$300.00 - $499.00 =$120
$800.00 - $999.00 =$165
$1,000.00 - $1,299.00 =$190
$1,300.00 - $1,499.00 =$220
$1,500.00 - $1,699.00 =$250
$1,700.00 - $1,999.00 =$270
$2,000.00 - $2,999.00 =$300
$3,000.00 - $3,999.00 =$340
$4,000.00 - $4,999.00 =$350
$5,000.00 - AND UP 7% OF SALE PRICE
Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Shipping quotes may be obtained online from Road Runner Auto Transport
http://www.roadrunnerautotransport.com or you may contact them directly at
Preview Date & Times: Wednesdays from 9AM to 5PMCheckout Date & Times: Your credit card will be charged a $300 deposit at the fall of the hammer. The balance is due by 5PM THURSDAY.Location: 20 HAMPSHIRE ROAD, SALEM, NH 03079Driving Directions:
1. Bidder must present a valid driver's license.
2 .Upon winning bid the bidder must pay a deposit of $ 300.00 in Credit Card, which is non refundable/non transferable. Keys will be issued once the vehicle is paid in full. Payment in full may be made with Credit Card/Debit Card/Cashier's Check/Money Order.
3.The bidders information will be used to prepare the title.
4.In the event you would like the title written in someone else's name, they must present their valid drivers license.
5. Once the title work has been processed there is a $ 100.00 fee to have it changed. Please provide the auction house with the correct buyers name, address and info, to avoid this fee!
6.Cars are "AS IS" and all sales are final.
7. PAYMENT: Payment in full must be made by 5:00 pm on Thursday (the day after the auction). Late payment will be subject to a $100.00 late fee and will only be allowed at the discretion of the Auction. 9.Vehicles not removed from the auction premises by 3 pm on FRIDAY will result in an additional fee of $ 20.00 per day.
8. Interstate Auto Auction will not be responsible for any vehicles left on the premises.
9. I understand that this agreement and all rights of the parties thereunder, shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Hampshire and any action brought by either party shall be brought in the Courts of the State of New Hampshire. In the event, that for any reason, the forum is deemed to be sufficiently inconvenient or the agreement on the forum selection is unenforceable it is still the intention of the parties that the Laws of the State of New Hampshire govern the parties agreement and their rights attended thereto.
10. Vehicles purchased from Interstate Auto Auction or Auto Repairables of New England are not eligible for temporary/transport plates from the NH Division of Motor Vehicles.