TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
Notice: The items listed in this catalog will be offered and sold by Quaker City Auctioneers, Inc. as agent for the Consignors with the following conditions. All bidders and consignors are urged to read and acknowledge these terms and agree to be bound thereby.
1. IDENTIFICATION ï¿½ All purchasers are required to give full name and address.
2. DEPOSIT ï¿½ Credit card verification of $1.00
3. TIME OF PAYMENT ï¿½ All bills must be paid in full Within 24 Hours of Sale Conclusion.
4. REMOVAL ï¿½ All purchases must be removed not later than Auctioneer will announce. No Lot can, on any account, be removed during the sale. Removal shall be at the expense, risk and liability of the purchaser. Purchases will be delivered only on presentation of paid bill. Auctioneer shall not be responsible for goods not removed within the time allowed, but shall have the option to remove and store at the expense and risk of the purchaser any article purchased, but not paid for and removed within the time aforesaid.
5. MANNER OF PAYMENT ï¿½ All checks for deposits and balances due shall be payable to the order of Quaker City Auctioneers, Inc. All bills must be paid to representatives of the auctioneer at the sale site unless otherwise announced. The full purchase price on all lots sold to the same buyer must be paid within the time fixed and before removal of any of the goods, in Cash or Certified Check. Business Check with Bank Letter of Guarantee, Only!
6. CONDITION OF ARTICLES SOLD ï¿½ The auctioneer shall not be responsible for the correct description, genuineness, authenticity of, or defect in any lot, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No sale will be set aside nor allowance made on account of any in corrections, error in cataloguing, or any imperfection not specified. All goods will be sold as is, where is.
7. CLAIMS ï¿½ No claims will be allowed after removal of goods from premises.
8. COMPLIANCE WITH TERMS OF SALE ï¿½ In default of payment of bills in full within the time therein specified, the auctioneer in addition to all other remedies allowed by law, may retain all monies received as deposit or otherwise, as liquidated damages. Lots not paid for and removed within the time allowed herein may be sold at public or private sale without further notice, and deficiency, together with all expenses and charges of re-sale, will be charged to the defaulting purchaser.
9. COMPLIANCE WITH TERMS OF SALE ï¿½ In default of payment of bills in full within the time therein specified, the auctioneer in addition to all other remedies allowed by law, may retain all monies received as deposit or otherwise, as liquidated damages. Lots not paid for and removed within the time allowed herein may be resold at public or private sale without further notice, and deficiency, together with all expenses and charges of re-sale, will be charged to the defaulting purchaser.
10. RISK TO PERSON AND PROPERTY ï¿½ Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release the auctioneer from liability. Neither the auctioneer nor his principal shall be liable by reason of any defect in or condition of the premises on which the sale is held.
11. ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWAL FROM SALE - The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from sale any of the property listed or to sell at this sale property not listed, and also reserves the right to sell similar consecutive lots in groupings.
12. SALE BY ESTIMATED WEIGHT, COUNT OR MEASURE ï¿½ Where items are sold by estimated weight, count or measure. If upon delivery, any shortage exists, the purchaser will receive a refund at the rate of purchase. If there be an excess, the purchaser will be required to take and pay for such excess, at the rate of purchase.
13. DISPUTE BETWEEN BIDDERS ï¿½ If any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer may settle the issue or put the lot up for sale again at once, and resell to the highest bidder. The auctioneerï¿½s decision shall be final and absolute.
14. RESERVE ï¿½ The record of sale kept by the auctioneer shall have the right to bid on behalf of the seller.
15. RECORDS ï¿½ The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and bookkeeper, will be taken as final in the event of any dispute or misunderstanding.
16. AGENCY ï¿½ The auctioneer is acting as agent only and is not responsible for the acts of its principals
17. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS ï¿½ The auctioneer may add other terms and conditions of sale, such additional terms and conditions to be announced prior to the auction.
All property is sold ï¿½AS ISï¿½, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidderï¿½s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Quaker City Auctioneers may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall Quaker City Auctioneers be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidderï¿½s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Quaker City Auctioneers shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it.
Quaker City Auctioneers will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase.
Quaker City Auctioneers is providing Internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Quaker City Auctioneers or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Quaker City Auctioneers will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Quaker City Auctioneers reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.