Important Announcements: Notice: J. Fletcher Creamer & Son, Inc., one of the country’s largest and most well respected contractors, has decided to sell at auction its surplus equipment.
Proxibid Fee : 2.5% What's This?Payment Options: Wire TransferPayment Instructions: Wire Transfer Instructions Will Be Supplied At Time Of InvoiceCurrency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Buyer is responsible for all shipping logistics and costs.Preview Date & Times: Items will be available for inspection beginning one week prior to the auction from 8:00AM to 5:00PM. The site will be closed Saturday and Sunday, April 14th and 15thCheckout Date & Times: Thursday & Friday April 19th-20th, Monday thru Wednesday, 4/23 thru 4/25, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Items must be removed no later than Wed., 4/25/12 5:00 p.m.Location: 585 South River St, Hackensack, NJ 07601Driving Directions: Click Here For Full Color Brochure and Driving Directions
1. This is an Absolute Auction. All items will sell to the highest bidder regardless of price! Without minimums, reserves, or Buyers Premium!
2. We do not permit the owners or agents of the owner to bid on their own equipment. If this happens, it is certainly without our knowledge and consent, and we welcome you to bring it to our attention. The appropriate actions will be taken.
3. Everything in todays sale will be sold As-Is Where-Is without guarantee or warranty expressed or implied. Items become the sole responsibility of purchaser at Knock Down. All sales are final!
4. A Proxibid 2.5% Internet Service Providers Fee (capped at $750) will be charged on each item purchased online. Internet Purchasers must pay in full, via wire transfer, immediately upon invoice. No items will be be removed from auction site without complete payment. All online international bidders must first place a $10,000USD, refundable deporist in order to bid. These funds will either be applied to the purchase invoice or be refunded via wire transfer in a timely manner. All refunded deposits will be less a $50USD fee to cover ingoing and outgoing wire fees.
5. All descriptions, vintages, conditions, equipment accessories, and recent repair notations have been provided by reliable sources. However, neither the auctioneer nor the seller will be responsible for any errors or omissions.
6. Any announcements made by the auctioneer on sale day will take precedence over any term or condition contained in this buyer's guide or any previous advertising.