Important Announcements: COMPLETE CATALOG IS UP!
Internet Premium : 17%Cash Payment Discount: 2% Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Check, Money Order, Pay Pal, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: Purchases by internet bidders will be charged to the credit card left on Proxibid.com when registering for this auction, unless arrangements have been made for a wire transfer. Local internet bidders who come to pick up their winnings in person may pay with local check, cash, debit card ($1 charge) or money order.Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Buyer is responsible for all shipping, insurance and handling and shipping material costs. Shipping of lots won by Proxi-bidders will be shipped within 10 business days after auction. To ensure accurate billing, shipping charges will occur at the time the item will be shipped. This will result in two charges occuring on your credit card account.
Please see Terms & Conditions above for further shipping information.Preview Date & Times: Preview is generally the day prior from 12-6 pm pdt. Please contact the auction house for further information regarding preview dates & times.Checkout Date & Times: Winning bidders will receive notice by email approximately 48 hrs of end of auction. Please see our complete Terms of Service for more information.Location: , Modesto, CA Driving Directions: Go to our website, www.cc-auctionco.com, for driving directions to our Auction House.
1.Purchases can be paid for by Cash, Debit Card, Money Order or Approved Check, (the previous 4 for local bidders only), Bank Wire Transfer of funds, Visa or Master Card. Debit cards will be charged a $1.00 charge.
2. All bidders are subject to State Sales Tax unless bidder has filled out California Sales Tax Exemption Certificate and has supplied a copy of their certificate to Cordier Carpenter Auction Company, or filled out a resale form supplied by the Company. Tax rate is 7.38%
3. Unless advertised as an "absolute" auction, if the Auctioneer determines that any bid is not commensurate with the value of the article offered, he may reject the same and withdraw the item from the auction, and, having acknowledged an opening bid, he decides that an advance is not sufficient, he may reject the advance.
4. All purchases by onsite bidders shall be paid in full by close of auction. All internet purchases will be charged to the credit card each bidder has on file with Proxibid within 48 hours of the end of auction unless other arrangements are made. All purchases must be removed within 72 hours unless otherwise arranged. Items left unclaimed for 4 weeks become property of the auctioneer.
5. Every item is sold "As Is, Where Is". It is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Neither the auctioneer nor the seller makes any warranties or representations of any kind or nature with respect to said property. Catalog descriptions are for simple identification purposes only, no representations are made to the authenticity, age, origin or value. Buyer relies solely on his/her own judgment when bidding. Please take advantage of previews to inspect items, as well as email & phone inquiries as to condition of items in auction catalog. All sales are final.
6. Successful internet bidders will be notified by Email within 48 hours of auction ending. Items won with internet bidding are given to a local packing and shipping company and shipped within 5 business days of auction.
7. Purchasers are responsible for all costs involved with shipping, packaging and removal of their purchases & any and all damages incurred during removal of purchases. The auctioneer may require proof of adequate insurance from the purchaser if the purchaser arranges for shipping themselves. The purchaser/bidder hereby indemnifies the auctioneer and the vendor against any and all damages arising from the dismantling, removal & shipment of any lots.
8. Internet bidders will pay a Buyers Premium of 17% to Cordier Carpenter Auction Co. A 2% discount will apply if paying with approved check, cash or bank debit card ($1 charge applies to debit card payments). BUYER'S PREMIUM DEFINITION: The Buyer's premium is that portion of the commission(s) which is being paid by the buyer directly to the auctioneer. It is clearly understood and agreed by both the Buyer and the Seller that the Auctioneer represent the Seller only.
9. The highest registered bidder is the buyer. In all cases of disputed bids, the property may be resold, but, auctioneer will use his judgment as to good faith to all claims and his decision is final. Where a lot has a stated quantity that is more than 1(one), the bid shall be multiplied times the quantity to determine the total cost of the lot.
10. All bidders are required to register and give full identification including credit card number and providing current residence, phone number and driver's license number prior to the beginning of the auction. Failure to provide the proper identification may result in the refusal to allow registration & bidding.
11. Should a dispute arise after the auction, the auctioneer's records shall be conclusive in all respects.
12. This is a privately owned and operated auction. We reserve the right to refuse admittance to any person(s). No transfer will be recognized from one buyer to another.
13. Bidder agrees to pay any and all charges and expenses incurred by reason of any breach of terms & conditions of auction or in case of default, including, without limitation, reasonable attorney's fees, as well as any dollar deficiencies which may result in the resale of the property and the cost of remarketing said property. Additional commissions shall be due and payable.
14. The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time prior to the time of sale of such lot.
15. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
16. These Terms & Conditions of Auction cannot be altered except in writing by all parties of the contract, or by verbal changes to terms given by Auctioneer at time of auction.
17. The auctioneer may break down or consolidate any lot or lots at his sole discretion.
18. Bidder does hereby indemnify and hold harmless Auctioneer and Seller from any and all damages, claims, or liabilities from injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever, caused before, during, or after the auction.
19. A bidder is deemed to have accepted an item when making a bid. No bidder may retract their bid. Online bidding during the Live Auction (if applicable) is a fast process, and therefore there may be no confirmation given - bids will be taken immediately as they are received on the Cordier Carpenter Auction Co. computer and are irrevocable.
20. If a bidder leaves an absentee bid, bidder agrees to leave a valid credit card number with the Auction Co. and if they win the bid, to pay for the item with said card unless otherwise arranged. If the prior arranged payment cannot be met within 48 hours, payment for the item will be made with the credit card. Absentee bidders who require shipment of their item(s) will be given to a professional packer & shipper and their fees will be charged to the winning bidders credit card.
21. All announcements made the day of auction take precedence over any previous announcements or advertisements. All property is sold “AS IS”, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Cordier Carpenter Auction Company may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall Cordier Carpenter Auction Company be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
22. Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Cordier Carpenter Auction Company shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Cordier Carpenter Auction Company will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase.
23. Cordier Carpenter Auction Company is providing Internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Cordier Carpenter Auction Company or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Cordier Carpenter Auction Company will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Cordier Carpenter Auction Company reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.