Internet Premium : 10%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa and MasterCard Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: Please contact the auction company for payment instructions.Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Please contact the auction company for general shipping and handling information.Preview Date & Times: Please contact the auction company for preview dates & times.Checkout Date & Times: Please contact the auction company for checkout dates & times.Location: Sullivan Bros. Convention Center & RiverLoop Expo , Waterloo, IA Driving Directions:
Terms of the Auction: 10% Buyer’s Premium for Teasdale-Gill Online Bids. (Online Absentee & Internet Bidders must pay w/ a Visa or Mastercard ONLY!) Information is subject to change. All lots are sold as is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. Purchases may be removed upon receipt of payment in full. Buyers assume complete responsibility for care of each purchase at time of sale. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. All statements made prior to the sale of any item take precedence over written material and any prior verbal statements. The auction company is not responsible for accidents, thefts, errors or omissions.
1. CATALOG: Teasdale-Gill has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions and pictures of all items. All property is sold “as is” and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith are matters of opinion.
2. FOR BIDDING ON TEASDALE-GILL AUCTIONS.COM: There is a 10% Buyer’s Premium added to your total purchase.
3. PAYMENTS: All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa & Mastercard ONLY. Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus 3% (convenience fee) , and any taxes. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed. Note: Checks will be processed the day after the auction; be sure to have adequate funds in your account.
5. SHIPPING: The Auction Co., through the United Postal Service or United Parcel Service, can arrange packing and shipping. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and may be quoted before shipping. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition.
6. MISSING ITEMS: We document the contents of each package. If we have missed an item in your shipment our documentation will show that. Please notify us w/in 2 business days of receiving the package if you think something is not included. If our documentation shows it was not packed we will forward it immediately at our cost. We are not responsible for boxes opened by anyone other than the owner. Please check the entire box and packaging for contents. Do not discard the original shipping box and packaging if you think something is missing or damaged.
7. REGISTRATION: In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Teasdale-Gill Auctions LLC and the bidder throughout any transactions.
8. UNPAID BALANCES: The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and cost incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs of losses incurred by the purchaser’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Lafayette County, Wisconsin.
9. BIDDING: The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any “missed” bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
10. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
11. THE AUCTION COMPANY reserves the right to refuse service to any person. All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.
12. ALL ITEMS MUST BE SETTLED for and removed day of sale, unless other special arrangements are made. Not responsible for accidents or items after sold.
13. AUCTION COMPANY WILL NOT be held liable if any consigned and advertised items are not present the day of auction.