Accepted forms of payment for this auction are cash, check with a bank letter of guarantee, wire transfer, Visa, Mastercard and Discover credit cards.
Payment is due within 24 hours from the close of the auction. The credit card you designated for this auction will be billed at 10:00 CST on November 15th unless another form of payment is provided.
State sales tax of 7% applies for this auction unless you provide proper tax exemption documentation.
TERMS OF SALE NOTICE:
1. IDENTIFICATION: All purchasers are required to register and give full name, address and credit card information.
2. Buyer is responsible for any applicable Sales and Use Taxes and will supply AUCTION COMPANY/SELLER documentation and proof that is acceptable to the State in which assets are located as satisfactory to the Auctioneer. For purchases without proof of exemption, a sales tax rate of 7% will be added to the purchase price plus the buyer’s premium and remitted to the Auction Company.
3. A Buyer’s Premium of 18% of the bid price will be added to the price of each item purchased to arrive at the total purchase price.
4. AUCTIONEER reserves the right to group, reduce, add or delete lots. AUCTIONEER reserves the right to bid on behalf of the owner.
5. REMOVAL: Buyer is solely responsible to provide any personnel, equipment or material needed to pick up purchases and shall assume all responsibility for the removal of any item purchased at the sale. Buyer is required to remove all items within the stated time frame which is on their invoice (November 15 to 20 or by appointment only) unless prior arrangements have been made in writing and approved by AUCTIONEER/SELLER. Items will be considered abandoned, and buyer shall lose all rights to said equipment without recourse or refund due from AUCTION COMPANY/SELLER after the removal deadline. Items may also be removed by Craters & Freighters once payment is made in full. For shipping please contact Craters & Freigthers firstname.lastname@example.org (847) 427-0319.
6. Although information has been obtained from sources deemed reliable, AUCTIONEER/SELLER makes no warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information herein contained or the fitness for duty of any of the assets. All assets are being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS, NO EXCEPTIONS”.
7. If for any reason an item shall become non-deliverable, AUCTIONEER/SELLER shall not, in any event, be liable for non-delivery, or for any other matter or thing, to any Buyer of any lot, other than for the return to the Buyer of monies actually paid to AUCTIONEER/SELLER for said lot, should the Buyer be entitled thereto. No adjustments will be made after the assets are removed from the sale site.
8. PAYMENT: Invoices must be paid in full within 24 hours of the closing date of the sale unless otherwise specified. A buyer’s premium of 18 % will be applied to all invoiced sales and sales tax will apply without appropriate proof of exemption. Credit Cards will be charged at 10:00AM on November 15th unless you have contacted auction house about other payment. Business and Personal checks will not be accepted without a letter of verification from your bank similar to below. (Your Bank Name) unconditionally guarantees payment to HYPERAMS, LLC from (Your Company Name) up to the amount of __________. This guarantee will be valid for purchases made at the auction of (Auction Name) on (Auction Date). NO ASSETS WILL BE RELEASED UNTIL INVOICE IS FULLY PAID.
9. MANNER OF PAYMENT: All deposits and balances due shall be payable to the order of HYPERAMS, LLC. All payments must be made by Credit Card, Cash, Cashier's Check, Certified Check, Wire Transfer or Company Check with Bank Letter of Guarantee. The full purchase price on all lots sold to the same buyer must be paid in full within 24 hours of the auction closing date and before removal of any of the assets.
10. All assets are being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” and buyer acknowledges they have inspected all assets prior to bidding. While all care was taken in gathering information on the assets that are for sale, AUCTIONEER/Seller will not be held responsible for the correctness of the descriptions. INSPECT BEFORE YOU BUY!
11. All persons are inspecting, bidding and removing assets at their own risk and liability without recourse on AUCTIONEER/SELLER. Further the undersigned and their employees or agents agree to hold AUCTIONEER/SELLER and their agents and employees harmless from all claims of any kind or type.
12. All sales are in US Dollars.
13. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you signify that you have the authority and you are binding your company, yourself (as an individual and/or employee) and any agents or persons who conduct business using your buyers number and/or under your employment or control. This includes liability as to payment and all disclaimers.
14. Buyer hereby agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless AUCTIONEER\SELLER their directors, officers, employees and other agent representatives from and against any and all liabilities, judgments, claims, settlements, losses, damages, penalties, obligations and expenses, including attorney’s fees, incurred or suffered by such person arising from, by reason of, or in connection with any loss, damage or injury to person or property arising from, by reason of or in connection with the assets sold hereunder.
15. Any controversy or claim arising out of or related to this Agreement, or any alleged breach of the terms hereof, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules, procedures, and
regulations promulgated by the American Arbitration Association (“Arbitration Proceeding”).
The arbitration hearing shall be held in the State of Illinois. The Parties hereby agree that the award rendered by the person conducting the Arbitration Proceeding (“Arbitrator”) shall be final
and nonappealable, and judgment may be entered upon the award in any court of competent jurisdiction. The Arbitrator shall not have the authority to award punitive damages against either Party. The Party who files notice of demand for an Arbitration Proceeding (“Initiator”) must
assert in such demand all claims then known to the Initiator against the other Party (“Respondent”), and the Initiator may amend its demands and claims only with the consent of the Arbitrator.
16. Backup Bidder: If a winner at the auction does not meet obligations to pay for the lot purchased, the next highest bidder will be considered the biggest bidder and will be required to close on such purchase within the terms and conditions herein.
17. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The AUCTIONEER may add other terms and
conditions of sale, such additional terms and conditions to be posted online prior to the auction.