Internet Premium : 5%Sales Tax : 6% - Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Internet Premium.Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa and MasterCard Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: Payment for purchases must be made by Visa or MasterCard used during registration, and will be charged immediately following the auction on item(s) purchased and Buyers Premium. Unless exempted by law, the purchaser shall pay any and all applicable taxes. Bidder further agrees that under no circumstances will he/she initiate a charge back on his/her credit card. Title to the merchandise transfers to Bidder only when Bidder’s payment has been honored. Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: To be determined and arranged by BuyerPreview Date & Times: Preview items online onlyCheckout Date & Times: All purchases must be removed at conclusion of auction event, 3/6/10, with the exception of non-tangible items such as Guided Outdoor Adventures. For more information, contact IOGA directly at 208-342-1438.Location: 27068 South Highway 95, Worley, ID 83876Driving Directions:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AUCTION:
1. By registering to bid or placing a bid you agree to be bound by ALL of the terms & conditions and any other announced terms and conditions of sale. All Internet bidders agree that bids placed on the Internet shall have the same legal effect as if they were in attendance at the auction in person.
2. All items sold “AS IS”, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Corbett Auctions & Appraisals may, attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet and at the auction but makes no representations or warranties. In no event shall Corbett Auctions & Appraisals be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. If you have any questions about the merchandise, inquire BEFORE BIDDING. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
3. All Internet Bidders agree to pay a buyer’s premium equal to Five Percent (5%) of the hammer price of each item they purchase. Under state law sales tax will be collected on this amount unless the items are exempt and the buyer has filed a sales tax exemption form with Corbett Auctions & Appraisals.
4. Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Corbett Auctions & Appraisals shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Corbett Auctions & Appraisals will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase.
5. Corbett Auctions & Appraisals is providing proxy bidding and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Corbett Auctions & Appraisals or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Corbett Auctions & Appraisals will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Corbett Auctions & Appraisals reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
6. The auctioneer shall advance the bidding at his own discretion and may reject a nominal advance. Corbett Auctions & Appraisals may withdraw any item before or during the auction. Should a tie or a dispute arise between two bidders, the auctioneer may, at his discretion, reopen the bidding until the property is sold. From time to time Corbett Auctions & Appraisals may accept items with reserve prices and reserves the right to bid on behalf of the owner on items on which there may be a reserve. The record of the auction made by Corbett Auctions & Appraisals shall be conclusive.
7. When the auctioneer says “sold” Bidder assumes full responsibility for the merchandise.
8. All property shall be removed from the premises by the Buyer at her/his own risk and expense at the conclusion of the auction, 3/6/10.
9. Bidder agrees that, this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Idaho, and hereby grants sole jurisdiction and agrees to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of a court of subject matter jurisdiction located in Ada County, Idaho. Bidder agrees and grants that service of process on them may be obtained by mailing a certified letter, containing a summons, postage prepaid, to them at the address they provided to register. Should a dispute arise between Corbett Auctions & Appraisals and Bidder, Bidder waives any right to a trial or hearing in a court of law and agrees to settle the dispute through binding arbitration in Ada County, Idaho.
10. Corbett Auctions & Appraisals may refuse a buyer’s number to anyone for any reason. Bidder agrees to provide any identification Corbett Auctions & Appraisals may request including but not limited to: drivers license, photocopies of credit cards, Social Security card or US Passport. Bidder agrees to comply with any stated additional terms or conditions associated with particular items.
11. We want you to be happy with your purchases. If you have questions about the merchandise the time to ask questions is well in advance of the live auction. No returns are allowed. Thank you for your patronage.
12. Payment Instructions:Payment for purchases must be made by Visa or MasterCard for this particular auction. Bidder agrees to indemnify Corbett Auctions & Appraisals against any claim if sales tax is not collected on Bidder’s purchases. Bidder agrees that under no circumstances will he/she initiate a charge back on his/her credit card.
13. EQUIPMENT REMOVAL: (Non-applicable for this auction).
14. It is the bidder’s sole responsibility to arrange pick-up, shipping, etc, of their items purchased. All items must be removed from the premises at the conclusion of auction event, 3/6/10.
15. This auction will be fast paced! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email. In order to have enough time to conduct authorizations, registration must be completed at least 24 hours in advance of the auction.
16. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to ensure good communication between Corbett Auctions & Appraisals, and the bidder throughout any transactions.