Internet Premium : 10%Sales Tax : 6% - Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Internet Premium.Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Check, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Discover American Express Payment Instructions: 10% Buyers Premium will apply for all purchases. An additional 3% processing fee will be charged for the use of credit/debit cards. 6% Idaho State Sales tax will be collected, unless you are an "Exempt" or "Resale" Buyer, and file an ST-101 form with Corbett Auctions. If you are an out of state buyer of a "titled" item (vehicle or equipment that is titled), you will NOT be charged Idaho State Sales tax on "titled" items, as that is collected when you register the vechicle/equipment in your name, in the state in which you reside.
Payment for purchases must be made in U.S. Funds by cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express, pre-approved personal check and proof of identity. All checks will be made payable to Corbett Auctions & Appraisals. Bidder agrees not to stop payment on checks or disallow a sight draft and is responsible for any expenses due to collection of bad check, including, but not limited to reasonable attorney fees, costs of collection and court costs. If a check accepted by Corbett Auctions & Appraisals is returned for any reason bidder agrees that Corbett Auctions & Appraisals may re-present it in person or electronically and collect the amount of the check as well as the highest service charges and fees allowed under Idaho law. If Corbett Auctions & Appraisals does not receive payment by the Monday following the auction, the bidder agrees that Corbett Auctions & Appraisals shall add an administrative collection fee of $100.00 to their balance due. Any amount left unpaid shall accrue interest at the highest rate allowed under Idaho state law. Unless exempted by law, the purchaser shall pay any and all applicable taxes. Bidder agrees to indemnify Corbett Auctions & Appraisals against any claim if sales tax is not collected on Bidder?s purchases. Bidder agrees to not stop payment on any check paid to Corbett Auctions & Appraisals. Bidder further agrees that under no circumstances will he/she initiate a charge back on his/her credit card. Title to the merchandise transfers to Bidder only when Bidder?s payment has been honored.
Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Corbett Auctions does not arrange with online buyers or any other buyer for storage, shipping & insurance of items that they purchase. That is the Buyer's sole responsibility. Preview Date & Times: Preview to occur on auction day at 10:00amCheckout Date & Times: Purchases to be removed at Buyer's risk/expense. All property to be removed within 3 days after auction, unless written approval by Corbett Auctions. All items left on premises 5 days after auction will be considered abandoned and re-sold.Location: 3605 Arthur Street, Caldwell, ID 83605Driving Directions: see map (click on address above)
10% Buyers Premium will apply for all purchases. An additional 3% processing fee will be charged for the use of credit/debit cards. 6% Idaho State Sales tax will be collected, unless you are an "Exempt" or "Resale" Buyer, and file an ST-101 form with Corbett Auctions. If you are an out of state buyer of a "titled" item (vehicle or equipment that is titled), you will NOT be charged Idaho State Sales tax on "titled" items, as that is collected when you register the vechicle/equipment in your name, in the state in which you reside.
By registering to bid or placing a bid you agree to be bound by ALL of the terms & conditions and any other announced terms and conditions of sale. All Internet bidders agree that bids placed on the Internet shall have the same legal effect as if they were in attendance at the auction in person.
1. Bidders acknowledge that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place. Flammable, noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances may be present. Heavy equipment may be operated, and electrical circuits may be live. Every person enters the auction site at his or her own risk with notice of the condition of the premises and the activities that will be or have been conducted on the premises. Bidders shall so advise their agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against Corbett Auctions & Appraisals, the seller or their respective agents or employees for any injuries sustained or for damages to or loss of property that may occur at the auction site.
2. All property is sold "AS-IS" "WHERE-IS", and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder?s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Corbett Auctions & Appraisals may, attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the Internet and at the auction but makes no representations or warranties. In no event shall Corbett Auctions & Appraisals be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. If you have any questions about the merchandise, inquire BEFORE BIDDING. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
3. All Internet Bidders agree to pay a buyer's premium equal to Thirteen Percent (13%) of the hammer price of each item they purchase. Under state law sales tax will be collected on this amount unless the items are exempt and the buyer has filed a sales tax exemption form with Corbett Auctions & Appraisals.
4. Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder's responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Corbett Auctions & Appraisals shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. Corbett Auctions & Appraisals will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase.
5. Corbett Auctions & Appraisals is providing proxy bidding and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Corbett Auctions & Appraisals or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Corbett Auctions & Appraisals will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Corbett Auctions & Appraisals reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
6. The auctioneer shall advance the bidding at his own discretion and may reject a nominal advance. Corbett Auctions & Appraisals may withdraw any item before or during the auction. Should a tie or a dispute arise between two bidders, the auctioneer may, at his discretion, reopen the bidding until the property is sold. From time to time Corbett Auctions & Appraisals may accept items with reserve prices and reserves the right to bid on behalf of the owner on items on which there may be a reserve. The record of the auction made by Corbett Auctions & Appraisals shall be conclusive.
7. When the auctioneer says "SOLD", Bidder assumes full responsibility for the merchandise.
8. All property shall be removed from the premises by the Buyer at her/his own risk and expense ON AUCTION DAY, UNLESS SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE WITH CORBETT AUCTIONS & APPRAISALS, the seller, and the landlord.
9. Bidder agrees that, this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Idaho, and hereby grants sole jurisdiction and agrees to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of a court of subject matter jurisdiction located in Ada County, Idaho. Bidder agrees and grants that service of process on them may be obtained by mailing a certified letter, containing a summons, postage prepaid, to them at the address they provided to register. Should a dispute arise between Corbett Auctions & Appraisals and Bidder, Bidder waives any right to a trial or hearing in a court of law and agrees to settle the dispute through binding arbitration in Ada County, Idaho.
10. Corbett Auctions & Appraisals may refuse a bidder number to anyone for any reason. Bidder agrees to provide any identification Corbett Auctions & Appraisals may request including but not limited to: drivers license, photocopies of credit cards, Social Security card or US Passport. Bidder agrees to comply with any stated additional terms or conditions associated with particular items.
11. We want you to be happy with your purchases. If you have questions about the merchandise the time to ask questions is well in advance of the live auction. No returns are allowed. Thank you for your patronage.