Internet Premium : 2%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Check, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Discover American Express Payment Instructions: Terms: Cash or Check. CREDIT CARDS ARE ONLY USED FOR VERIFICATIONCurrency Type: CADShipping Instructions: Please contact the auction house for general shipping and handling information.Preview Date & Times: By appointment-Please register at least 48 hrs before auction day to ensure bidding approval. Late registration will not guarantee internet bidding approval. Thanks!Checkout Date & Times: Please contact the auction house for checkout dates & times.Location: , Brandon, MB , CanadaDriving Directions:
Condition of Sale
1. All posters and catalogues are merely a guide so - please inspect all merchandise before bidding and listen very closely to the auctioneer before bidding.
2. All bidders must register before bidding.
3. Any dispute arising as to any bidding shall be determined by the auctioneers at their sole discretion.
4. The auctioneers reserve the right to refuse any applicant for a bidding card, the privilege of bidding by number at this auction sale and to revoke such privileges at any time.
5. No equipment is to be moved until complete settlement is made.
6. Terms: Cash, certified cheque, bank drafts, approved company & private cheques.
7. After any item has been sold, it becomes the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
8. The description as to condition is in no way a warranty or a guarantee actual or implied. Neither the auctioneer or the owner are responsible for any errors in description or condition.
9. All sales are final. The highest bidder shall be the purchaser and no bidder shall retract his bid.
10. Anyone issuing Murray Rankin Auctions a NSF cheque or stopping payment on a cheque, will be liable for charges and will pay all costs and we will not retract our charge.
11. Anyone attending auction sales, do so at your own risk- Accidents: Although every precaution will be taken to protect the safety and comfort of buyers, Murray Rankin Auctions are not liable for any injury incurred while attending any sale conducted by Murray Rankin Auctions; neither the sales staff, auctioneers, or consignors assume any responsibility in this matter and disclaim any liability, legal or otherwise, in the event of accident or loss of property.
12. Title of ownership of any machine, vehicle, piece of merchandise or real estate property does not become transferred to new owner until full payment has been completely cleared by any financial institute the cheque has been drawn on.
US funds will be accepted at current rate of exchange at the sale location.