Internet Premium : 3.5%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Discover Payment Instructions: We accept Visa, Mastercard & Discover. There is a 3% Administration fee on all Credit Card Charges. We also accept Wire Transfers. All Wire Transfers need to be made within 24 hours of the Auction Closing, or the next available Business Day, whichever is fastest.
If you have a sales tax ID and wish to use it for this auction please contact the auction company at (402) 727-8800 because we are required to have a signed form on file and we will need to have this done prior to the auction.
We only accept credit cards and wire transfers from on-line bidders. There are no exceptions!
Please read Terms & Conditions in full.
Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Shipping Cost and Arrangements are at the Buyers Sole Responsibility. All Equipment must be removed from premises by Friday, May 11, 2007.
There will be Load out assistance on auction day until 6:00 p.m.Preview Date & Times: Inspections on Friday, May 4 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Auction Day Only Please.Checkout Date & Times: Payment is due immediately following the auction. We only accept credit cards or wire transfers from on-line bidders. There are no exceptions!
Location: 901 South 2nd Street, Cherokee, IA Driving Directions: (South end of Cherokee along Hwy. 59) Call auction company for directions.
1. Any & all announcements made from the Auction Block take precedence over all printed material & advertising. The information provided in this catalog is deemed correct, but is in no way guaranteed. We will in no way be held responsible if the information provided to us was incorrect to begin with. While descriptions are believed to be correct, the Auctioneers or owners make no warranties or guarantees as to the genuineness, authenticity of or defect of any items & will not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies or inaccuracies. It is our sincerest intention to provide the potential buyer all the information that pertains to the various items.
2. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. All Property is offered in “AS IS, WHERE IS” condition, unless otherwise specified by the Auctioneer. No Warranties, either expressed or implied, will be offered.
3. Once the Auctioneer says “SOLD”, the equipment becomes the Sole Responsibility of the Purchaser.
4. The Auction Company reserves the right to reject the Bid of any purchaser or revoke any/all bidding numbers from any purchase, who in the past has presented a problem for collection to either the Auction Company or Seller.
5. Any/all Purchasers will be expected to rely upon his/her personal inspection or investigation of the property being offered at the Auction, or that of an approved party to Buyer, and not upon any representation of warranty or condition by the Seller or the Auction Company. Seller or Auction Company will, in NO WAY, be held responsible for any discrepancies, damage or loss of any property of Buyer once the Auctioneer says SOLD.
6. Any/all prospective Purchasers will be required to register for a bidder’s number and present proper identification when registering.
7. All purchases MUST be settled for, IN FULL, on Auction Day. In the event of a wire transfer, if payment absolutely cannot be made on Auction Day, the Purchase must be settled for by the next available Business Day.
8. ABSOLUTELY NO Equipment will be removed from the Auction Site until Settled for. Any/all Equipment left at the Auction Site after the Auction will be the SOLE Responsibility of the Purchaser.
9. All Arrangements for Removal of the Equipment MUST be made through the Auction Company or Seller.
10. Any/all announcements made from the Block on Auction Day will take absolute precedence over any matter of print or any matter of previously printed advertising.
11. Neither the Sellers or the Auction Company will assume any liability or responsibility for transfer costs or damages to the equipment resulting in a loss to the Purchaser, either due to negligence or natural accidental occurrence circumstances. Furthermore, Purchaser will hold harmless both the Sellers and the Auction Company, and their heirs and assigns, from any litigation and/or loss due to any lawsuit brought by Purchaser for any loss that he/she may endure.