Internet Premium : 11%Cash Payment Discount: 3% Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Money Order, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: Your credit card will be charged for your purchases immediately following the auction unless arrangements for alternate payment arrangements are made PRIOR to the auction. There is a 3% discount (11% total) if paying by cash (in person), cashier check, money order and wire transfer.Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Shipping and insurance costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Preview Date & Times: Real Estate: Friday December 18, 11AM-1PM
Equipment: Wednesday january 13 10AM-3PMCheckout Date & Times: When the auctioneer says “sold” Bidder assumes full responsibility for the merchandise. Everything MUST be paid for in full at the conclusion of the auction. Payment shall be made in cash or wired funds or by VISA or MasterCard.Location: 18 Glen Road, Gorham, NH 03581Driving Directions: Please click on the mapquest logo above for driving directions.
1. All persons attending the exhibition, sale, or removal of merchandise assume all risks of damage to person or property and specifically release and indemnify Thomas Hirchak Company from any liability.
2. All property is sold “AS IS”, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Thomas Hirchak Company may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall Thomas Hirchak Company be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
3. All internet Bidders agree to pay a buyer’s premium equal to 11% with a 3% discount for cash of the hammer price of each item they purchase.
4. Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. Thomas Hirchak Company shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it.Thomas Hirchak Company will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase for any reason accept an intentional and material misrepresentation of the item itself made by Thomas Hirchak Company. Bidder’s sole remedy in the event of an intentional and material misrepresentation of an item shall be to return the item, at their expense and in the same condition it was shipped to them. If Thomas Hirchak Company agrees that the item was materially and intentionally misrepresented Thomas Hirchak Company will refund the Bidder’s purchase price to him/her. Bidder agrees that under no circumstances whatsoever will Thomas Hirchak Company ever be liable to any bidder for an amount greater than the purchase price of the item they purchased.
5. Thomas Hirchak Company is providing internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Thomas Hirchak Company or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Thomas Hirchak Company will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. Thomas Hirchak Company reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
6. The auctioneer shall advance the bidding at his own discretion. Thomas Hirchak Company may withdraw any item before or during the auction. Should a tie or a dispute arise between two bidders, the auctioneer may, at his discretion, reopen the bidding until the property is sold. The record of the auction made by Thomas Hirchak Company shall be conclusive.
7. When the auctioneer says “sold” Bidder assumes full responsibility for the merchandise. Everything MUST be paid for in full at the conclusion of the auction. Payment shall be made in cash or personal check or by VISA or MasterCard. If a check accepted by Thomas Hirchak Company is returned for any reason bidder agrees that Thomas Hirchak Company may re-present it in person or electronically and collect the amount of the check as well as the highest service charges and fees allowed under Vermont law. Unless exempted by law, the purchaser shall pay any and all applicable taxes. Bidder agrees to indemnify Thomas Hirchak Company against any claim if sales tax is not collected on Bidder’s purchases. Bidder agrees to not stop payment on any check paid to Thomas Hirchak Company. Bidder further agrees that under no circumstances will he/she initiate a chargeback on his/her credit card.
8. Packing, shipping and insurance costs are the responsibility of the buyer. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. Any merchandise not removed by bidder may be resold at the next auction or disposed of in any other way Thomas Hirchak Company deems to be suitable.
9. Thomas Hirchak Company may refuse a buyer’s number to anyone for any reason. Bidder agrees to provide any identification Thomas Hirchak Company may request including but not limited to: drivers license, photocopies of credit cards, Social Security card or Passport. Bidder agrees to comply with any stated additional terms or conditions associated with particular items.
10. We want you to be happy with your purchases. If you have questions about the merchandise the time to ask questions is well in advance of the live auction. No returns are allowed. Thank you for your patronage.