Important Announcements: The entire Auction is posted here now in sale order. Bid now. THANKS!
Internet Premium : 18.5%Sales Tax : 5.9% - Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Internet Premium.Cash Payment Discount: 3.5% Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Pay Pal, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: Payment Instructions:
If you are a winning bidder, please contact RMEB at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange payment. Payment shall be made in cash or certified funds. We also accept payments with VISA, MasterCard or PayPal. We will automatically charge your credit card Monday at 12:00 Noon MST if you do not contact us. There is a 3.5% discount for cash payments. Checks of any kind must be accompanied by an irrevocable bank letter of credit guaranteeing payment to RMEB and approved at least 24 hours in advance of the auction. If paying by certified check with a bank letter of credit Buyer shall immediately send payment by overnight priority mail to RMEB Inc., 24 Oak Avenue, Eaton, CO 80615. If RMEB does not receive payment by Tuesday following the auction, Buyer agrees that RMEB shall add an administrative collection fee of $100.00 to his or her balance due.Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Shipping & Handling
You are welcome to pick up your items at the Eaton Auction Center 24 Oak Avenue (US Highway 85) Eaton, CO 80615. Call 970-454-1010 before you go to make sure someone is there. ALL MERCHANDISE PURCHASED AT THIS AUCTION MUST BE REMOVED BY THE TUESDAY FOLLOWING THE AUCTION AT 4:00 PM UNLESS SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE WITH RMEB. ITEMS NOT REMOVED BY THIS TIME WILL HAVE STORAGE CHARGES ADDED OR MAY BE FORFEITED. Nothing is picked up to be shipped for at least 3 days after the auction. It then takes them time to package and ship it. It may take more than 14 days for your item to get to you. The minimum charge for packaging anything is $10.00 plus freight cost.
Preview Date & Times: One hour prior to auction.Checkout Date & Times: Please have items picked up no later than the Tuesday following the auction. Our normal hours for payments and pickups are M-F 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM Call first at 970-454-1010Location: 24 Oak Avenue, Eaton, CO 80615Driving Directions: Eaton Colorado is within one hour of Denver, Boulder, Longmont, Loveland, Greeley Fort Collins and Cheyenne, Wyoming. Come see us in person!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AUCTION
By registering to bid or placing a bid, you agree to be bound by all of these terms & conditions and any other announced terms and conditions of sale or rules of the site. All internet bidders agree that bids placed on the internet shall have the same legal effect as if they were in attendance at the auction in person. ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU BID. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS AND NO RETURNS!!!
SPECIAL TERMS ON COINS, COIN BAGS & COIN ROLLS: RMEB does not grade coins. Any coin grades were placed on the items by the decedent. Closely examine the photos and bid based on your own determination of value. There are numerous rolls sold as unopened rolls in this Auction. Most of these rolls were marked by the decedent years ago. We have not opened the rolls. In some cases, we were unable to determine the date or mint mark of coins in a sealed roll. If we just saw one coin on the end of a roll there is no guarantee the rest of the roll contains the same thing. There may be rolls that are over or under a coin or two as we did not break and count the roll. ONCE COINS ARE SHIPPED, YOU AGREE RMEB ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNS FOR ANY REASON. If you want us to verify the contents of a roll, we will do so prior to shipping if you request we do so via email. We will not break rolls open prior to the Auction, as numerous buyers want the sealed rolls. There are also numerous bags of coins. We have verified the count on these bags at least twice. This still does not insure an absolute count. The counts may be over or under by a coin or two. All counts are approximate. You agree you are buying the contents of the bag. This is the first of four Auctions for this estate. We hope you enjoy this large collection. Ask any questions prior to bidding. THANKS!
SPECIAL TERMS ON FIREARMS: RMEB is an FFL. All federal and state laws and regulations will be followed. If you do not live in Colorado, you will have to arrange for an FFL in your home state for us to ship the firearm too. Some firearms may not be legal in some states. Know your own laws. C&R licenses will only be honored if you can easily show us were the firearm qualifies for C&R treatment. Many of the firearms are bran new and carry factory warranties. This will be denoted in the catalog. Ask any questions prior to bidding. THANKS!
1. All persons attending the exhibition, sale or removal of merchandise assume all risks of damage to person or property and specifically release and indemnify Rocky Mountain Estate Brokers Inc. (RMEB), whitleyauction.com & David P. Whitley from any liability.
2. All property is sold “AS IS”, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. RMEB may attempt to describe the merchandise in advertising, on the internet and at the auction but makes no representations. In no event shall RMEB be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. If you have any questions about the merchandise, ASK THEM BEFORE BIDDING. Bidder shall be the sole judge of value.
3. All internet Bidders agree to pay a buyer’s premium equal to Eighteen and One Half Percent (18.5%) of the hammer price of each item they purchase. If the hammer price of an item is $100.00, the buyer’s premium will be $18.50 for a total purchase price of $118.50. There is a 3.5% discount for cash payments. Under state law, sales tax will be collected on this amount.
4. Bidders who bid from off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as if they examined it in person. It is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinative factor. RMEB shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information about it. RMEB will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold as is and that they may not return any item they purchase for any reason accept an intentional and material misrepresentation of the item itself made by RMEB. Bidder’s sole remedy in the event of an intentional and material misrepresentation of an item shall be to return the item, at their expense and in the same condition it was shipped to them. If RMEB agrees that the item was materially and intentionally misrepresented RMEB will refund the Bidder’s purchase price to him/her. Bidder agrees that under no circumstances whatsoever will RMEB ever be liable to any bidder for an amount greater than the purchase price of the item they purchased.
5. RMEB is providing internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to Bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against RMEB or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. RMEB will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature and leave their maximum bid 24 hours before the auction begins. RMEB reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
6. The auctioneer shall advance the bidding at his own discretion. RMEB may withdraw any item before or during the auction. Should a tie or a dispute arise between two bidders, the auctioneer may, at his discretion, reopen the bidding until the property is sold. From time to time RMEB may accept items with reserves prices. RMEB reserves the right to bid on behalf of the owner on items on which there may be a reserve. The record of the auction made by RMEB shall be conclusive.
7. RMEB reserves the right to charge the Bidder’s credit card the full amount of any or all of Bidders pre or live bids at any time. When the auctioneer says, “sold” Bidder assumes full responsibility for the merchandise. Everything MUST be paid for in full at the conclusion of the auction. Payment shall be made in cash or certified funds. We also accept payments with VISA, MasterCard OR PayPal. There is a 3.5% discount for cash payments. Checks of any kind must be accompanied by an irrevocable bank letter of credit guaranteeing payment to RMEB and approved at least 24 hours in advance of the auction. If a check accepted by RMEB is returned for any reason bidder agrees that RMEB may re-present it in person or electronically and collect the amount of the check as well as the highest service charges and fees allowed under Colorado law. If paying by certified check with a bank letter of credit Buyer shall immediately send payment by overnight priority mail to: RMEB Inc., 24 Oak Avenue, Eaton, CO 80615. If RMEB does not receive payment by the Tuesday following the auction, the bidder agrees that RMEB shall add an administrative collection fee of $100.00 to their balance due. Any amount left unpaid shall accrue interest at the highest rate allowed under Colorado state law. Unless exempted by law, the purchaser shall pay all applicable taxes. Bidder agrees to indemnify RMEB against any claim if sales tax is not collected on Bidder’s purchases. Bidder agrees to not stop payment on any check paid to RMEB. Bidder further agrees that under no circumstances will he/she initiate a chargeback on his/her credit card. Title to the merchandise transfers to Bidder only when Bidder’s payment has been honored.
8. All property shall be removed from the premises by the Bidder at her/his own risk and expense within the time period announced. ALL MERCHANDISE PURCHASED AT THIS AUCTION MUST BE REMOVED BY THE TUESDAY FOLLOWING THE AUCTION AT 4:00 PM UNLESS SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE WITH RMEB. ITEMS NOT REMOVED BY THIS TIME WILL HAVE A CHARGE OF $10 PER LOT, PER DAY ADDED AND MAY BE FORFEITED. Internet bidders should arrange to pick up their purchases within this time. A professional shipping company will ship all merchandise not picked up. Bidder hereby grants any shipper of RMEB’s choosing the right to charge their credit card the entire amount of shipping and handling costs. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. Any merchandise not removed by bidder will be forfeited. Bidder shall have no claim to merchandise not removed by the above date.
9. Bidder agrees that this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Colorado and hereby grants sole jurisdiction and agrees to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of a court of subject matter jurisdiction located in Weld County, Colorado. Bidder agrees and grants that service of process on them may be obtained by mailing a certified letter, containing a summons, postage prepaid, to them at the address they provided to register. Should a dispute arise between RMEB and Bidder, Bidder waives any right to a trial or hearing in a court of law and agrees to settle the dispute through binding arbitration in Weld County, Colorado.
10. RMEB may refuse a buyer’s number to anyone for any reason. Bidder agrees to provide any identification RMEB may request including but not limited to: drivers license, photocopies of credit cards, Social Security card or US Passport. Bidder agrees to comply with any stated additional terms or conditions associated with particular items.
11. We want you to be happy with your purchases. If you have questions about the merchandise, the time to ask questions is well in advance of the live auction. No returns are allowed. By registering for this auction, you have been added to our free emailed Whitley Auction Updated. Each email includes a link to un-subscribe. Please do not report our emails as spam. Thank you for your patronage.
Copyright 2004-2010 RMEB Inc.