Rockdale Day 1: Maps- Books-Atlases-ephemera
Internet Premium: 18%
See Special Terms for additional fees
See Special Terms for additional fees
Final auction from Rockdale collection, 100s of atlases, platbooks and maps,antique books and ephemera
Bailey's Honor Auction & Estate Service
- Internet Premium: 18%
- Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval
- Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or Cash/Check at local pick up.
- 3% discount for cash (not checks) at pick up only
- Credit card on file will be charged unless you notify us (following receipt of your email/invoice) that you will be picking up.
- All sales are final.
- All items are sold as is where is.
- All online purchases not picked up will be shipped via The UPS Store at buyers expense.
PAYMENT FOR YOUR ITEMS:
- You'll receive an EMAIL with an attached invoice from Baileys Honor within 60 minutes of close of auction. This email will include information / instructions for pickup / shipping.
- 18% buyers premium added to final bid price.
- There is 5.1% sales tax for Wisconsin residents (or picking up from out of state).
- We accept cash (pick up only), local check with photo ID (pick up only), Online - Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- All unpaid buyer invoices will be charged to the buyer's credit card on file with the Proxibid APN system following local pick up session(s).
Please note the following regarding shipment for your items:
- Shipping for this auction is assumed unless you notify us that you will be picking up your items. Items are delivered to shipper next day, so notification is required prior.
- Shipping is done via our local UPS Store
- Questions regarding shipping need to be addressed before you purchase the item(s)
PREVIEW:Preview is by appointment the week of May 22nd in small groups due to the amount of items. Please call our office at 262.569.8687 to schedule or for more info.
PICK UP / SHIPPING:Local Pick Up is available at:
94 Water Street in Rockdale, WI
Session 1: Thur, June 2nd, from 2:30 to 7:00 pm.
Session 2: Fri, June 3rd, from 10:00 to 2:00 pm.
Pick Up is combined for both auctions - come to either pick up for items from both days days.
Items MUST BE paid for and removed on the scheduled pick up times.
Notification of pick up is required (following the auction / receipt of your invoice) so that your items are sorted for pickup. Replying to the invoice receipt is the easiest, or you may call 262-569-8687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping is also available at buyer expense via the UPS Store. This is a separate transaction arranged and paid for with The UPS Store.
- colored maps
- 83 pages plus supplements
- 1919 Ogle & Co
- staining, browning, cover wear and binding issues noted
- 15" x 18"
- Waterworks Tower Chicago
- yellow spot noted, see image
- framed, 10" x 12"
- Chicago Welcomes You by Granger, Kroch publications
- Leon R Pesheret illustrated
- 258 pages
- The Gateway to a Continent, colored deco illustrations, 1939 World Fair map, binding wear noted, 9" x 12"
- New York City, Views of beautiful New York city
- map of NY on back wall
- 1844 Kellogg Publishing, Wm Brown
- some paper darkening noted
- framed 15.5" x 19.5"
- oil on board
- Darlington Wis Courthouse, 16" x 20"
- Yellowstone Lake, Darlington, 12" x 16"
- 1981, Florence (Gross) Bennett
- "ruins of that celebrated city illustrated with engravings"
- Lumisden, Esq
- 2nd Ed
- fold out maps (some with tape repair noted), some wrinkles, separation, binding wear and browning noted
- two sided hand colored crests, signed and marked 1463, 20" x 12"
- Architectural art and design, 1777, 14" x 22", some edge browning noted
- double page Constantini, 28" x 22", some edge wear and browning noted
- 58 bookmark, architectural design motif, 4" x 12", age not noted
- over 800 pgs, as found, 2" thick and 12" x 17"
- many engravings, ads and stories
- browning, binding, spots and dust cover wear noted
- see images for details
- Globe Milling Co, Watertown, Purina Chows
- some fading noted
- 11' x 14"
- four images
- Three mounted on board
- 9" x 7", 12" x 10" (corner broken)
- Nebraska Lookout incline is the non mounted picture
- Album of Wisconsin RR Scenery, fold out views, wear and some tears noted, 6" x 8"
- 1882 Lake Shore and Michigan Southern RR map
- 1909 Brotherhood of RR Trainmen certificate
- Conductor photo 3.5" x 5.5"
- Mississippi River to the Pacific Ocean, 1853-1856
- 9" x 11"
- Illustrations, some fold out map (Rio Grande San Francisco), charts, botanicals
- as found overall wear noted, see images
- NY Central & Hudson River RR map
- Sanyo RR Japan map
- Rand McNally RR Directory Chicago
- 1855 Annual Report for Massachusetts RR Corp, no cover
- Chicago-Milwaukee-St Paul RR personnel records, 1890-1909, Railway Fireman
- Graham lithograph
- some spots noted
- folds noted
- 19" x 14"
- nine volumes, 1902, vol 1 missing cover, others show overall wear and some fading and bleeding, see images
- Views of Fox River Valley and Lake Superior Region
- 1880 Lake Superior Region, one volume, as found
- published Oshkosh Wisconsin
- over 1000 pages
- some tape and browning noted
- many Remington engravings,
- single and double page illustrations
- 11" x 16"
- some tape repairs noted, see images