Internet Premium: 15%Sales Tax : 8.43% - Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Internet Premium.Cash Payment Discount: 5% Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Payment Instructions: ***Credit Card (MasterCard/Visa only) is required to bid in this auction. We will accept Visa/MasterCard or wire transfers from the winning bidder. The credit card used during registration will be charged following the auction on sale day, unless prior arrangements have been made with auction coordinator at least 48 hrs in advance. Contact Younger Land & Auction Co., LLC at (816) 589-3247 for special payment arrangements. Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums, and any applicable taxes. Buyer is also responsible for shipping costs which will be charged to the credit card on file unless prior arrangements have been made. Credit card chargebacks will not be accepted. Send check or cashiers check by Thursday, March 3, 2011, to CJS Entertainment, 71088 653rd Ave., Falls City, NE 68355. Call Monday for Wire Transfer information.Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Shipping will not be offered on many of the larger items. Please contact auction coordinator at (816) 589-3247 to make arrangements to pick up these items. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs which will be charged to the credit card on file withing 5 business days of the auction, unless prior arrangements have been made at least 48 hrs. in advance. Contact Younger Land & Auction Co., LLC at (816) 589-3247. Younger Land & Auction Co., LLC works with Xpress Solutions of Maryville, Missouri, for shipping of items purchased through Proxibid. All items will be sent insured and traceable to ensure quality and reliable shipping. If special shipping instructions are necessary, please contact Xpress Solution at 660-562-3229.Preview Date & Times: No preview scheduled.Checkout Date & Times: Please contact the auction house for checkout dates & times - (816) 589-3247.
Location: 404 N US Highway 71, Savannah, MO Driving Directions: From I-29 take the Savannah exit business 71 HWY North approximately 8 miles, business will be on West side of Road
Large Oversized Items will not be shipped.
1. We and the Consignor are not responsible for errors or omissions in the catalogue or any supplement material. The purchaser expressly acknowledges and agrees that in no event should Younger Land & Auction Co. LLC be liable for any damages including, without limitation, any compensatory, incidental, or consequential damages.
2. We reserve the right to withdraw any property before the sale and shall have no liability whatsoever for withdrawal of property.
3. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer will be the purchaser. In the event of a dispute between bidders, the auctioneer has final discretion to determine the successful bidder.
4. On the fall of the auctioneer's hammer, title to the offered lot will pass to the highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer, and such bidder thereupon assumes full risk and responsibility, and will pay the full purchase price plus buyer’s premium and any applicable fees such as sales tax at end of auction.
5. PAYMENT - IMMEDIATE PAYMENT IS REQUIRED
Buyers who use any form of absentee bidding (phone, absentee bid form, internet or Proxibid) a 15% buyer’s premium is added to the hammer price. All property purchased via absentee bidding must be paid for immedialty at conclusion of auction. Younger Land & Auction may impose, and the purchaser agrees to pay, a 1.5% per month late charge on the total purchase price in invoices that are outstanding over thirty (30) days after the date of the sale.
6. If any applicable conditions herein are not complied with by the purchaser, in addition to other remedies available to us and the consignor by law, including without limitation the right to hold the purchaser liable for the total purchase price, we at our option may either (a) cancel the sale, retaining as liquidated damages all payments (including deposits) made by the purchaser or (b) resell the property on no notice either privately or at public auction without reserve & in either event the purchaser will be liable for any deficiency in the purchase price & all costs & expenses, including: storage fees, handling charges, the expenses of both sales & our commissions on both sales at our regular rates, all other charges due hereunder, including attorney fees & incidental damages. In addition, a defaulting purchaser shall be deemed to have granted us a security interest in, & we may retain as collateral security for such purchaser's obligations to use, any property, in our possession owned by such purchaser. Payment will not be considered to have been made full until your check has cleared the bank.
7. Younger Land & Auction Co. LLC undertakes the execution of absentee bids as a convenience for clients and is not responsible for failure to execute bids, or for any error in the execution of bids.
8. The bidder’s sole and exclusive remedy is the rescission of the sale and the refund of the original purchase price plus any of buyer’s premium made, and is in lieu of any other remedy that may otherwise be available as a matter of law or in equity. Younger Land & Auction Co. LLC and the Consignor shall not by liable for any incidental or consequential damages incurred.