Internet Premium: 15%Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approvalPayment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Check, Money Order, Pay Pal, and Wire Transfer Visa MasterCard Discover American Express Payment Instructions: The credit card on file will be billed at end of auction unless other payment is made. Credit cards will be processed within 24 hours of the end of the auction unless other arrangements have been made. Please let us know if your preferred payment is with money order or wire transfer to avoid charges to your credit card.
There will be no taxes assessed as this is a secured creditor auction in the state of Tennessee.
Items must be picked up or have shipping or delivery arranged within 7 days. Items left over 7 days will be assessed a $5.00 fee per item per day.
Currency Type: USDShipping Instructions: Items must be picked up or have shipping or delivery arranged within 7 days. Items left over 7 days will be assessed a $5.00 fee per item per day. After 30 days the item will be considered abandoned.
Please contact us for more information or to set up shipping arrangements.
The buyer will be responsible for paying for shipping and it will be charged to the credit card on file as a separate transaction unless other arrangements have been made.
We use major carriers.Preview Date & Times: Friday March 25, 3- 7pm at site of auction.Checkout Date & Times: The checkout times are immediately after the auction.Location: 798 Old Hickory Blvd., Brentwood, TN Driving Directions: Take Old Hickory Blvd. Exit on Interstate 65 south of Nashville. Coming from Nashville it is exit 74. You will see a Wendy's and Church's Chicken on your right as you get off the highway. We are the beige building right next to them. Take a right on Franklin Pike and a quick right towards the hotel. Take a right at the stop sign and we are straight ahead.
1. 1. Items purchased on site are subject to a 10% buyers premium. All items purchased online are subject to a 15% buyers premium.
2. Sales Tax: Items purchased from a secured creditor are exempt from TN state sales tax. The entire rug inventory being sold is tax exempt.
3. Your credit card on file will be charged 24 hrs after the auction ends. If you do not wish for us to charge your credit card on file, please let us know that you would like to use a different method (Check, Money Order, Wire Transfer) within 24 hrs after the auction ends. Then we will not charge your credit card. No goods will be released to purchaser until the entire bill is paid for in full.
4. Highest bidder shall be the buyer. If any dispute arises, the Auctioneer shall have absolute discretion to settle dispute, and to put any disputed lot up again. ALL SALES FINAL, NO REFUNDS.
5. Any first or final bid which is not commensurate with the value of the articles offered, or which is merely a nominal or fractional advance, may be rejected by the Auctioneer if in his judgment such a bid would be likely to affect the sale injuriously.
6. All goods guaranteed as described to best of knowledge. However, Zeitlin Auctions can not be held responsible for disputes in quality or condition. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect items before purchase.
7. Items must be picked up or have shipping or delivery arranged within 7 days. Items left over 7 days will be assessed a $5.00 fee per item per day.
8. Zeitlin Auction Registry is a member of the NAA, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF AUCTIONEERS. As a member that puts them at the top of their field in the auction business. Ethical, accredited, technology savvy, professionals well versed and trained.
9. All bidders must be 18 years of age or older.
10. The maximum liability that Zeitlin Auctions can be held responsible for is the amount of money received for an item.